Can't take the Jets lightly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Can't take the Jets lightly

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

In response to jri37's comment:

Considering it took help from the refs and a dropped pass by the Jets (playing without their best two players) to win a couple of weeks ago, you would think that this post would not be necessary.  Then again, perhaps I underestimate the arrogance of Patriot fans coming of a thrashing of the team without it's HC and starting a rookies QB coming off a 3 win season. 

Yeah those pesky dropped passes. good ol rock hands Hill cost you guys a W. I guess that what you get when you draft WR's who blocked in the triple option instead of catching passes in college.

Yeah, I know.  He's no Taylor Price, Brandon Tate or Chad Jackson.  Thank God for that.  I think they caught lots of passes in college.  How'd that work out?

Notice how the aforementioned are no longer part of the Patriots organization. Too bad the Jets can't say the same. Do you and the rset of your fan base clowns have any idea that you have no grounds to stand on? Losing record...check! 0-1 vs the Patriots...check! Need I go on?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

I'll take them lightly.  The Jets are softer then Leon's abs. 42 - 6 Patriots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

I'll take them lightly.  The Jets are softer then Leon's abs. 42 - 6 Patriots.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

The Jets aren't even as good as the Colts. Jets fans are a little smarter than Colts fans and will be a little more classy when they lose. That's about the only difference.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Considering it took help from the refs and a dropped pass by the Jets (playing without their best two players) to win a couple of weeks ago, you would think that this post would not be necessary.  Then again, perhaps I underestimate the arrogance of Patriot fans coming of a thrashing of the team without it's HC and starting a rookies QB coming off a 3 win season. 

Yeah those pesky dropped passes. good ol rock hands Hill cost you guys a W. I guess that what you get when you draft WR's who blocked in the triple option instead of catching passes in college.

Yeah, I know.  He's no Taylor Price, Brandon Tate or Chad Jackson.  Thank God for that.  I think they caught lots of passes in college.  How'd that work out?

Well considering none of those guys play for the Pat's currently it's not a problem for them today. Unlike like old rock hands Hill who is currently a starting WR for the Jet's. Considering Price, Jackson and Tate didn't drop a pass to lose the last Jet/Pat's game it  worked out pretty good for me in the last meeting and most likely will again on thursday night. 

Actually, he's not a starting WR.  He's used primarily as a run blocking WR.  I heard somewhere that he did a lot of that in college. 

I'm not too worried. As long as the Pats can keep Gholston from sacking Brady the Pats should not have too much trouble on Thursday beating the Jets.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

We won by 3 points...at home. Almost every Thurs game has been sloppy this season, which should benefit the Jets more than the Pats.

2010, after beating the Jets 45-3, we lost 28-21.

After all this, and what happened between JAX and HOU, we should all be aware that division games are anything but guaranteed. Remember that STL-SF tie?

I still expect the Pats to win. But the Jets do have home field and will be probably playing for their playoff lives.

Wouldn't surprise me if we blew them out, but it also wouldn't surprise me if the Jets found a way to squeak by. With a bye week within reach, Pats can't afford a slip up

I hear that BB never loses when he has two weeks to prepare.

AFC  East W L T Pct PF PA Net Pts Home Road Div Conf Last 5 Streak     New England Patriots 7 3 0 .700 358 225 +133 4-1-0 3-2-0 3-0-0 6-1-0 4-1-0 Won 4     New York Jets 4 6 0 .400 202 241 -39 2-3-0 2-3-0 2-2-0 3-4-0 2-3-0 Won 1     Buffalo Bills 4 6 0 .400 230 299 -69 2-2-0 2-4-0 1-3-0 3-5-0 2-3-0 Won 1     Miami Dolphins 4 6 0 .400 187 205 -18 2-2-0 2-4-0 1-2-0 3-5-0 2-3-0 Lost 3  

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Not really, It makes Justin Blackman and Brian Quick underachievers and potential busts right alongside ol rock hands hill.

So when you get backed in a corner and start to lose an arguement you resort to insults. Yup, typical Jet fan.

Pointing out your ignornace about the conributions of rookie WRs certainly doesn't show that I was backed into a corner.  Or for that matter, realizing that the fact you have no concept of where Hill falls compared to other rookie WRs in this years draft before spouting off makes you look dumb is not an insult.  If anything, it's sympathy.  I merely attempted to help you get over your obvious and justified feelings of moronitude.  It's ok, there are lot's of ignorant patriot fans here.

Let's see he is behind Josh Gordon, TY Hilton, Kendall Wright, Chris Givens... let me know if you want me to continue.

Any more insults you want to try? It's really okay, if your team implements the triple option then the Jet's have themselves one heck of a WR.

Yes, please continue... continue what?  Tell me again why the Jets should use the triple option?  Do you think that that is the only formation that uses blocking WRs?  You don't actually watch football, do you?  Some teams use 3 TE sets with tiny WRs, other teams use 1 TE sets with big WRs.  You didn't know this, did you?

It is called sarcasm, obviously something you have a problem grasping. 

You hang your hat on that blocking WR... as a  Pat fan I'll enjoy the watching the Jet's continue on their march to mediocrity.

Mediocrity would be a step in the right direction for the Jets.  They're not even mediocre yet. Ha!

• This post has been removed.

• This post has been removed.

• Sections
    Shortcuts