1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: Can't take the Jets lightly

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, please continue... continue what?  Tell me again why the Jets should use the triple option?  Do you think that that is the only formation that uses blocking WRs?  You don't actually watch football, do you?  Some teams use 3 TE sets with tiny WRs, other teams use 1 TE sets with big WRs.  You didn't know this, did you?

[/QUOTE]

It is called sarcasm, obviously something you have a problem grasping. 

You hang your hat on that blocking WR... as a  Pat fan I'll enjoy the watching the Jet's continue on their march to mediocrity.

[/QUOTE]

I thought you offered to continue... what happened?  Too  busy with the triple option?

[/QUOTE]

He or she is overmatched on this forum.

He or she may want to go back to the GangGreen forum.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I hope Spikes breaks Sanchez in half.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Big Talk from a fan base who's team almost lost to the Bills and the Seahawks game... Pee U-See you on Thursday!

Jets are hungry and the arrogant A hole BB was running up the score again yesterday and got Gronk hurt. look it up. The Jets have never lost to the pats when gronk wasn't playing.Look it up and try to get some sleep tonight!

[/QUOTE]

HAhahahahaha LOL !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

BB dont take nobody lightly, the team will be ready. Last game is in the past... it does not matter now.

I think pats win something like 27 - 13

GO PATS

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You're asking a pathological liar, fraud, hypocrite and 40 year old virigin, to be honest? He couldn't be honest if he tried. He's a loser.

Every player Mike Tannenoob has selected as GM is the bestest!

[/QUOTE]

Hahahhaa .... You're on a roll Rusty & jri37. Keep the slaps going, very comical and I always need some laughs.

PhatRex, reminds me of the guy who keeps banging his head against the wall and the guy standing next to him asked " why are you banging your head"? so the guy turns and say " because it feels good when I stop"!

PhatRex is alright :)) he just answers most everything (slaps) with another question. "Are saying" ..." do you mean" ... "Do you  think" ........................

Keep up the good work :-)))

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You're asking a pathological liar, fraud, hypocrite and 40 year old virigin, to be honest? He couldn't be honest if he tried. He's a loser.

Every player Mike Tannenoob has selected as GM is the bestest!

[/QUOTE]

Hahahhaa .... You're on a roll Rusty & jri37. Keep the slaps going, very comical and I always need some laughs.

PhatRex, reminds me of the guy who keeps banging his head against the wall and the guy standing next to him asked " why are you banging your head"? so the guy turns and say " because it feels good when I stop"!

PhatRex is alright :)) he just answers most everything (slaps) with another question. "Are saying" ..." do you mean" ... "Do you  think" ........................

Keep up the good work :-)))

[/QUOTE]

Why do these idiots come back with different names?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Folks I have a request. PLEASE just ignore notphatrex and the other troll masterhess! We have to scroll thru 3 pages of posts to follow this thread and 2 1/2 pages are just back and forth with the uber-trolls! We all know the real deal. Phatty and Masterhess would rather troll here than support there own team on the ganggreen board because they are envioius, and jealous of what we have! There team sux, has very little hope going forward while our Patriots are a perennial contender. 3 super bowl championships under BB and TB 12, the Jets have 0 since the 1960's!! They troll here because all the jets fans in the ganggreen boards are fed up with the ineptness of that team and want Rexy and Tannenboob gone. Jets fans are miserable!! They all are hating on there own team, and it kills them to see a perennial powerhouse run by the man they think should be their coach! PLEASE folks ignore the trolls completely!! Do not respond and they will go away! They are here only to agitate. Screw em!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tankboytaylor. Show tankboytaylor's posts

It should be a tough game as bad as the Jets are they play us tough plus this is a must win for them. There giddy like schoolgirls over on thegangreen.com with the news of Gronk bein out. Im glad my team doesnt need the other teams best players to be out to win GO PATS!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

The Pats won't take anyone lightly, especially the Jests. Gronk or no Gronk, the Pats are a better team all around. The weather forcast is for calm winds and clear skies. Perfect for TB to work his magic for a convincing win.

Go Pats!

Sections
Shortcuts