Cap Hell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Cap Hell

In response to TravisBean's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Looks pretty obvious to me.

You're a moron. What's should be obvious to you is that is Bustchise registering as me when he was in his phase of changing one letter of my own board name to pose as me. Note how "Clifford" has only one "F". My board name had the traditional two "F" spelling. He did the same thing with my Bunker Spreckles board name, where he changed the spelling of the board name around.  Some fall for it, so you are not alone. The dead give away is how obvious his tone and delivery is. Also, word choice is a dead giveaway. He's been more careful in recent years, but I can still tell which names are his.

See, some of us know the troll work here. You're a neophyte. You know nothing. I sniffed out Bustchise as Phat Rex, our infamous Jets troll here, before he can even get going.  See, I am good. I am real good.  You're dumb.

Trust me when I tell ya I am 1000 steps ahead of you on all of this.  Trust me.

Hockey, baseball, music, football. Trust me.   Don't try to keep up if you can't. Learn from others. One of Bustchise's tactics is to do what he just duped you into believing.

Don't ya feel kinda dumb now, dork?

Everyone knows who you are and have been.  You've been outed once again Russ.  You are the very definition of a fraud.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

posted at 9/9/2012 8:28 PM EDT

In response to sporter81's comment:

The Jets were lucky today. Their defense was like swiss cheese, the inept fitzpatrick gave them the game. They will run their mouths until they play a real team and get crushed. They act like they won the super bowl today, sanchez still stinks and will be a turnover machine when facing a good defense like the Patriots.

The Bills ran all over them and made big play after big play only to be undone by a few turnovers.  Once again, Stevie Johnson showed that Revis is just an average corner when you throw at him.  If the Bills put up 28, we should put up 40 no problem.

Owned. Destroyed. Embarrassed. This ranks right up there with saying Curtis Martin wasn't a good pass catching running back, when in fact he is 14th all time in pass receptions among running backs.

Now what rusty will do is say he wasn't calling Revis an average corner, but simply stating that when a quarterback throws at him he is. Which is a bunch of bs. He'll say when the quarterback isn't throwing at him he is the best of all time to try and rationalize his comment...which will make it even more embarrassing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

so is revis average or

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Russ - denial is not a river in Egypt.  every cogent comment you make is tainted by the fraud certificates you earn daily.  At the very least you should strive for homer status.  As things stand now, you are the board's easiest joke.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

what are you talking about? I'm not kidding.

also you did say Revis was overrated, so is he overrated as average or  overreated but still above average? serious q

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I wasnt here when the whole cliford or clifford name was around so thats why i dont know what they're talking about.

and ok, as long as you dont think he's average.. he's a beast

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Hahaha, seriously Rusty please don't think I'm as dumb as you.

I have more posts from the screen name to prove it is you.

I own you.

Excuse me?

Bustchise is infamous for mimickig my board names, changing out 1 letter and people falling for it.

This can be backed by dozens here. Talk to Bustchise, a Jets fan, why he called Revis "average".

That wasn't me. 

You have been had!  Tears!  Mortifying! loL!

Actually you have been had - you're just too dumb to realize it - if a guy went around "impersonating" you and you are left to defend yourself over it years later...you are the moron (but then we already knew that).

Here's what I'm going to do, I'm going to just assume it was you because those are the type of moronic things you say daily. Either way I have secodary embarrassment for you. And let's not forget you are a lier and nothing you say, claim or do, should be taken as truth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Russ, you are embarrassing yourself and your family right now.  If not for your own sake then for your mother and father, please stop.  No parent would raise their kid to be what you are now and have been on this board.  

Trust me, this is not about your fraudulent rants about revis.  That has now just become your thankful diversion from our conversation.  Ours still stands regardless of your impotent attempts to discredit others.  As they have so many times before, the walls are closing in on your failed, fraudulent, and constantly shifting positions.  find a bottle of bulleit now Russ.  This won't get any easier for you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Why would someone pretend to be Rusty and talk good about the Patriots, bad about the Jets?

Answer: Rusty is lying..I'll post more.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

This is clearly the work of a Jets troll impersonating Rusty:

posted at 9/10/2012 9:45 PM EDT

Ellis was pathetic.  Spiller ran all over them from start to finish.  I didn't realize that Stevie Jonson and Jackson didn't play.  Johnson owns Revis and Jackson has done very well against them.  I bet if he had played the Bills would have won.  I predict that the Jets have scored all of the points they will for the first quarter of the season.   As if Sanchez wasn't bad enough, the gimmick wildcat was a complete failure. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

find a bottle of bulleit now Russ.  This won't get any easier for you.

UD6 says " find a bottle of bulleit now Russ".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to Getzo's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to Getzo's comment:

You guys make fun of Russ, but he's right.  GM's are going to have to keep pushing things out, which will make things hard and harder.  Yes teams will keep some big time players or even add them, but little by little - they lose out on flexibility and have tougher decisions to make as the years go on.  It doesn't mean they cannot do a thing, but they will feel ramifactions from the contracts they dish out. 

Jerricho Cotchery's deal with the Panthers is for five years and $8.015 million.

The deal includes a $2.25 million signing bonus, and pays Cotchery a total of $3.5 million in 2014. The final three years are "voidable," and exist for the sole purpose of spreading out Cotchery's cap hit. It's an indication of how truly dire Carolina's cap situation is. For the moment, Cotchery is Cam Newton's No. 1 receiver.

We do know that, as of yesterday, Carolina and the Pats had very similar amounts of cap space, both around 6.4 million.

And....

So are the Pats in a dire situation too?  

They're one Vincre Wilfork resturcture/cut away from having more than double that space... and Pats have way more talent IMO.  So i wouldn't compare the teams.  Not to mention they have one WR that can play.  Pats have 4.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

posted at 9/9/2012 7:33 PM EDT

The Jets were a joke today.  Fitz threw the ball right to them.  The Wildcat was a total failure.  Sanchez looked just like he did last year with his picks and fumbles.  That great Jets D we keep hearing about gave up 28 points to the pathetic Bills.  What a complete joke.  How one team has so much luck is incredible.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

This sure isn't you Rusty........How the heck are you going to deny this one? Your right, you never say "BB is a master at getting the most out of any player"

Wow, Rusty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to DelGriffith's comment:

I am pretty sure it's the Brady Ballwashers who can't stand me and I'm more than fine with that.

More than fine.  I'm a diehard Pats fan, not a diehard Brady fan.

Yeah, but you got to admit that was pretty funny. And let's face it, you should be a die hard Brady fan - this franchise never wins a Super Bowl without him. Do you think we'd be discussing Super Bowls like they were going out of style without him here? You can't...don't tell me anything different.

Brady is above average. Just look at 2008 when Cassel led the team to 11 wins.  A guy that had little experience comes in off the bench and wins more games than most QBs in the NFL.   BB is a master at getting the most out of any player and putting them in the right position to excel.  Just look around the league.  Players that have played for BB have always played better for him than anywhere else.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Rusty.

I own you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

This isn't Rusty at all. Clearly an imposter.

Re: Pats sign ex Panthers DL McClain

posted at 9/26/2012 1:58 PM EDT

BB doesn't miss on these kind of pick ups.  It is likely that this guy has something to contribute and will under the guidance of BB.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: 50k FINE for Billy B!!!!!

posted at 9/26/2012 1:56 PM EDT

This fine is just more proof of the failures and hypocrisy of Goodell.  He's a Jet pawn.  BB had every right to try to get the attention of the ref who was obviously ignoring him after blowing the field goal call. The refs should have been fined.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

More Revis bashing by the biggest liar and fraud to ever walk:

Re: Where are all the people who attacked my assessment of our cbs over the past 2 years, esp mcc and arring

posted at 9/25/2012 8:42 PM EDT

McCourty will be a top 5 CB by the end of the year.  He has already played better than Revis.  The Jets were getting burned with Revis playing this year.  They now have the two worst starting CBs in the NFL.  Bust Kylie Wilson will be exposed when he starts for the first time in his career.  Cromartie will now have the spotlight on him as he holds on every play and will be exposed trying to handle Lloyd.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Oh my god!!! This can't be Rusty!!!!!!!!!

Re: Regardless of officiating and performance by players, The Game Was Lost by the O.C.

posted at 9/24/2012 10:47 AM EDT

Maybe the OC, but more likley Brady overruling the plays. Here we are having another good day on the ground and once again, he passes 40+ times and we lose.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Your a fraud Rusty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lies,lies,lies and more lies!

Busted.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

what are you talking about? I'm not kidding.

also you did say Revis was overrated, so is he overrated as average or  overreated but still above average? serious q

Dude, you're young but don't be so stupid like them. They're dumb, you just are young.  

Kevie should be running out of here mortified he just pulled a Bustchise poseur board name which mimicked my board name at the time.

Kevielana posted a fake version of one of my board names. He changed the F in Clifford to one vs two, the correct way. 

I never said Revis was "average".  I did say he was wildly overrated a not a HOF CB.

Please slow down and read.

I am laughing at everyone I bludgeoned today somehow trying to join forces but not knowing they all embarrassed themsevles.

My favorite is when Mt Hurl embarrasses himself. Fun stuff.

Lies.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

My god.

Kevlie is so mortified,  he thinks by posting more of Bustchise's posts posing as me a Clifford with one "F" in the name, that somehow gets him out of his little mess.

Absolutely priceless.

I am just speechless in a way. I have not seen someone so unglued in a while.  

Haha....

Why would Bustchise make up an account only to say the exact same things you still say today?

What does he gain out of it?

Boy, your really clinging to that spelling mistake aren't you?

Your a liar.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Rusty, just give up.

Your only making it worse.

You claimed that the screen name didnt use the same words you did.

I just proved that wrong.

If I were you, I'd just call it a night and hope this thread goes away.

I mean, there are numerous ones on here that make you look bad, but this one is real bad.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

You're*****

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Still not Rusty.

Re: Gostkowski = Disaster waiting to happen.

posted at 9/17/2012 12:17 PM EDT

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to PatsNut5480's comment:

If you don't have a kicker that can't kick under pressure why have him.  I hate to be one of those guys that says "kick him off the team" for one play.  Cundiff was a pro bowler and was released based on one kick.  I honestly can't think of a game where he made a big pressure kick.  We all agree the game shouldn't have come down to that kick but these games happen and you need a clutch kicker for those games.  Why can't we get guys like Vinatieri!  Didn't he kick a game winning 53 yarder yesterday?

Belichick doesn't value kickers as demonstrated by his willingness to let vinatieri go.

BB knew AV was at the end of his career.  He's been much worse for more money since he ran out of town.  BB knows you don't draft kickers and you don't pay big money for them.

Sections
Shortcuts