Cap Hell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Cap Hell

Dear Rusty,

You're reaching.

Very desperate.

Trying to deflect the conversation to Iginla and Carey Price.

The acts of a desperate man.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Rusty never talk about the mods. This is clearly someone "mocking" him.

Re: Gostkowski = Disaster waiting to happen.

posted at 9/17/2012 1:28 PM EDT

a game winning 53 yarder yesterday?

[/QUOTE]

Belichick doesn't value kickers as demonstrated by his willingness to let vinatieri go.

[/QUOTE]

BB knew AV was at the end of his career.  He's been much worse for more money since he ran out of town.  BB knows you don't draft kickers and you don't pay big money for them.

[/QUOTE]

Much worse?  Explain.  

Didnt belichick draft the current kicker?

Big money is a relative term.  Your comment translated is the same as mine.  He doesn't value kickers.

[/QUOTE]

Troll, why are you even here?  If the mods would do there jobs this place would be much better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

Russ, you are embarrassing yourself and your family right now.  If not for your own sake then for your mother and father, please stop.  No parent would raise their kid to be what you are now and have been on this board.  

Trust me, this is not about your fraudulent rants about revis.  That has now just become your thankful diversion from our conversation.  Ours still stands regardless of your impotent attempts to discredit others.  As they have so many times before, the walls are closing in on your failed, fraudulent, and constantly shifting positions.  find a bottle of bulleit now Russ.  This won't get any easier for you.

How is your Stephen Stills reference reverberating? lol!

very well thank you given that it was meant for you and a few hours later it is resonating enough for you to bring it up.  Thanks for proving my point by putting your foot in your mouth ONCE AGAIN.

Embarrassed after not seeing the one "F" like your buddies, huh?  

glad you found the bulleit.  Incoherence is a better option for you at this time.  Expect a helluva headache tomorrow.  

I would be too. You all jumped the gun and got caught cold.  Cold.

translation: "bottle's half gone.  I am comfortably numb."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Brady and the Deep Ball (Serious Discussion)

posted at 9/17/2012 12:47 PM EDT

In response to patsfan76's comment:

Lets trade for Tebow! I heard he is pretty accurate with his deep ball

At least we wouldn't have to worry about passing 40 times a game, the key to every one of our meaningful losses the past 8 years.  Tebow in NY was purely for marketing reasons.  BB could get some serious production from him.  There was a reason why McDaniels took him in the first round.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Coaching lost this game

posted at 9/17/2012 12:22 PM EDT

Clearly, this loss is on McDaniels. After Ridley ran wild again in the first half, Josh succumbed to Brady's pleading to pass 40 + times a game and abandoned the successful run game.  When will they put Brady in his place?  We are not going to score much if we let Brady dictate the play calling.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I own you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

My god.

Kevlie is so mortified,  he thinks by posting more of Bustchise's posts posing as me a Clifford with one "F" in the name, that somehow gets him out of his little mess.

Absolutely priceless.

I am just speechless in a way. I have not seen someone so unglued in a while.  

You should be speechless, although you never are.  If this doesn't embarrass you Russ, what does?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimbob500. Show jimbob500's posts

The biggest problem with this thread is :::

The use of

Your and you're. 

Its not difficult. How do I listen to another opinion when I read that?!?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Dear Rusty,

You're reaching.

Very desperate.

Trying to deflect the conversation to Iginla and Carey Price.

The acts of a desperate man.

Face it, dummy:

You thought CliffordWasHere, which was my name and Bustchise using the name with one F in Clifford, was me, when his intent was to fool people. You've been had.  You should be mortified.

Underpants and Hurl are just hoping to align with you.   It won't work. You made a massive mistake.

Ah yes, this is where Queenie not only denies the things that he's said, but also claims he was not the person who said them when his words are used against him.   What a loser! Loser!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to jimbob500's comment:

The biggest problem with this thread is :::

The use of

Your and you're. 

Its not difficult. How do I listen to another opinion when I read that?!?

Ya don't. It's how you can tell who is a moron and who is not.

decent point Jimbob, there's a difference b/w a typo and a consistent mess up

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I own you.

You continuing to cut and paste Bustchise's comments means you own me?  

Hmm.

You're as dumb as anyone I've ever seen.

I'd be careful with how you speak to me Rusty. Going through all these old threads, i'm pretty sure i've uncovered something else here. This is something you really don't want me bringing up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Some definitions:

Bust: (verb 2nd def): to bring an end to.

Chise (urban dictionary) : To initiate talk or communication with the hope of further communications.

So from the start Bustchise's intention was to bring this forum to its knees. 

He laughs as he see's the seeds he sowed years ago are now once again poisoning this forum.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

You guys make fun of Russ, but he's right.  GM's are going to have to keep pushing things out, which will make things hard and harder.  Yes teams will keep some big time players or even add them, but little by little - they lose out on flexibility and have tougher decisions to make as the years go on.  It doesn't mean they cannot do a thing, but they will feel ramifactions from the contracts they dish out. 

Jerricho Cotchery's deal with the Panthers is for five years and $8.015 million.

The deal includes a $2.25 million signing bonus, and pays Cotchery a total of $3.5 million in 2014. The final three years are "voidable," and exist for the sole purpose of spreading out Cotchery's cap hit. It's an indication of how truly dire Carolina's cap situation is. For the moment, Cotchery is Cam Newton's No. 1 receiver.

We do know that, as of yesterday, Carolina and the Pats had very similar amounts of cap space, both around 6.4 million.

And....

So are the Pats in a dire situation too?  

They're one Vincre Wilfork resturcture/cut away from having more than double that space... and Pats have way more talent IMO.  So i wouldn't compare the teams.  Not to mention they have one WR that can play.  Pats have 4.

They've been doing restructurings too (Williams was restructured two days ago, and there are rumours they are trying to restructure Charles Johnson's deal, which could give them about $5 million more in cap space).  The reality is teams usually can make moves to open up more space.  The Panthers were a good playoff team last year and their talent losses have mostly been average quality players or aging players.  Honestly, what they are doing this year reminds me a lot of what the Patriots did last year.  They're letting older or mediocre players go. They don't have a ton of money to acquire big name free agents, so they are going to have to finalize their roster with lower cost free agents and rookies.  

I just find it funny that when Belichick does this it's genius and when some other team does basically the same thing it's cap hell. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Carolinas issue isn't the cap. Their problem is their QB is not going to be able to work with his revamped WR corps in OTA's and Mini Camp.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Rusty spent X months or years bashing Revis.  When it was looking good for the Pats to sign Revis, he deleted his DeadHead account to cover his tracks.

Sad.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Carolinas issue isn't the cap. Their problem is their QB is not going to be able to work with his revamped WR corps in OTA's and Mini Camp.

Yeah, the injury to Newton is not good for them.  They were not a great offensive team last year.  I know everyone expects them to draft a WR, but if I were Gettleman, I might consider trying to beef up the secondary first and win with defense (and the running game). 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[/QUO

Yeah, the injury to Newton is not good for them.  They were not a great offensive team last year.  I know everyone expects them to draft a WR, but if I were Gettleman, I might consider trying to beef up the secondary first and win with defense (and the running game). 

Agreed about the secondary... didn't they lose 2 starters in free agency? As far as the running game is concerned they might as well ride the backs they have sunk a  good chunk of change into the position.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[/QUO

Agreed about the secondary... didn't they lose 2 starters in free agency? As far as the running game is concerned they might as well ride the backs they have sunk a  good chunk of change into the position.

The did lose two starters . . . I think the safety Mike Mitchell was the biggest loss, though he was only starting because of an injury to Godfrey, who will be back.  And they also picked up Roman Harper.  The corner they lost--Munnerlyn--is just okay, so he's not a huge loss, but they still need a replacement. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Sections
Shortcuts