Cap help...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Re: Cap help...

Thanks ATJ- I'm one of the 5 or 6 that you write about .Pats without Welker,add in Brady's age and I don't see the pats going anywhere this year either.

So it is said so it shall be.

I am Leon Hess and I approve of this message!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

King-You didn't make the cut.Too erratic in your assumptions. One day it's this the next day it's that.

Why don't you take a rest from posting and let the men discuss the greatest game ever played for awhile. Seriously just sit back and try to learn a thing or two. We are here for you but our patience is wearing thin.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

No Welker and an old QB is not a good way to start any season no matter how much cap room the pats may have.

Just saying.

Yes, because we know that TB is just an old QB. Just like Manning who is even older! You clearly need a QB who is no more than... what... 25? 26?

And while we loved Wes it is clear that the Pats cannot win without him. Consider the last five years (when Brady was younger and we had Wes).

Yes, the answer is to keep an OLD WR and get rid of an OLD QB.

Nice to know you have such a clear view on how to do things. Your reasoning is impecable and your consistent approach is stunning.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Coming from a Jet fan that makes 3 of us in the conversation!J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!!!

Name calling(trolls) and personal attacks are never responded to. I find them both cowardly and infantile at the same time.

Now back to pats football. Why not give Welker the exrta 2 million when the pats still have 7 to 9 mill to play with??

Hey king- I actually read your last post. That's a first for me. Not once do you bring up the fact that maybe some of the reson why the pats offense looked not so hot late in the year was Brady and his performance..He played himself right out of MVP contention and laid an egg against the Ravens.

Lets put away all the nonsensical Jets talk in a pats forum shall we an address Brady...just once.

It is a little pathetic when fans can execute chants better than their team can execute a play. So I guess you will be raving if the Jets can match last year's 6 wins. It will be QUITE an achievement to win 6 after losing all those stellar SB caliber players from those SB years you just went through. Yes, being a Jets fan means neber having to say you are a winner. Good luck getting to the 6 wins you are dreaming about.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

so let me get this straight. this board is supposed to be a forum for fans to post thoughts regarding the team. seems positive and negative posts should be allowed. during the season, I am 100% on board, often defending the game plan, Patricia, McD and  most players in general. I am a passionate,  long time fan who also happens to pay for season tickets (in the family for 30 years). I am very happy with the team, the coaching staff and ownership. I dont agree with some of the free agency moves made over the past few years, nor have I been in step on some of the draft choices. I have also had the opportunity to see numerous training camp sessions, and have formulated opinions on players based on what I see.

posting these comments, observations and opinions makes me a troll, a Jets fan and dumb?

Atj, I think you need to realize what you understand to be criticism is passionate frustration...nothing more, nothing less.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

so let me get this straight. this board is supposed to be a forum for fans to post thoughts regarding the team. seems positive and negative posts should be allowed. during the season, I am 100% on board, often defending the game plan, Patricia, McD and  most players in general. I am a passionate,  long time fan who also happens to pay for season tickets (in the family for 30 years). I am very happy with the team, the coaching staff and ownership. I dont agree with some of the free agency moves made over the past few years, nor have I been in step on some of the draft choices. I have also had the opportunity to see numerous training camp sessions, and have formulated opinions on players based on what I see.

posting these comments, observations and opinions makes me a troll, a Jets fan and dumb?

Atj, I think you need to realize what you understand to be criticism is passionate frustration...nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, but you're a joke because you have been praising the Jets or now defending them simultaneously as you whine about BB, while NEVER saying anything about Brady's poor recent postseason play.

So, you come off as a weirdo (trolls agree with you on your comments) and a hypocrite.

And, then even when totally exposed and proven wrong, with me betting you TWICE, you still claim you didn't lose such bets.  This means you're also VERY arrogant, which is another thing you Irrationals share here as a trait.

So, those are BAD character traits, RKarp.   That's why people thought you were a Jets fan for a long time. The fact you aren't, lived through the Sullivan years, etc, and now whine about BB's genius with Kraft is imcomprehensible.

Try being a Bruins fan with Jacobs and hearing about Bobby Orr for 30 years.  You have no perspective.

I, too, have had season tickets in my family (Aunts and uncles share them since 1978 - a lot longer than Prolate and others), but that doesn't really matter in these dicussions, just like you supposedly going to Tufts and Harvard with Cris Carter whispering in your ear bashing BB because BB dealt his buddy Randy Moss.

Go tell Cris Carter that Pats fans know his agenda and KNOW his whole analysis on the Pats CHANGED once BB dealt Moss in early 2010.

Go tell that moron that for me.

lol

I don't do agendas and I can smell them from a MILE AWAY.   You should be mortified I sniffed you at as an ESPN employee regurtiating their canned anti-BB rheotric. 

I don't do agendas 

ROFL!!  I think I'm just going to keep a Word file with Rustisms and just post his own word back at him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Yes, but you're a joke because you have been praising the Jets or now defending them simultaneously as you whine about BB, while NEVER saying anything about Brady's poor recent postseason play.

So, you come off as a weirdo (trolls agree with you on your comments) and a hypocrite.

And, then even when totally exposed and proven wrong, with me betting you TWICE, you still claim you didn't lose such bets.  This means you're also VERY arrogant, which is another thing you Irrationals share here as a trait.

So, those are BAD character traits, RKarp.   That's why people thought you were a Jets fan for a long time. The fact you aren't, lived through the Sullivan years, etc, and now whine about BB's genius with Kraft is imcomprehensible.

Try being a Bruins fan with Jacobs and hearing about Bobby Orr for 30 years.  You have no perspective.

I, too, have had season tickets in my family (Aunts and uncles share them since 1978 - a lot longer than Prolate and others), but that doesn't really matter in these dicussions, just like you supposedly going to Tufts and Harvard with Cris Carter whispering in your ear bashing BB because BB dealt his buddy Randy Moss.

Go tell Cris Carter that Pats fans know his agenda and KNOW his whole analysis on the Pats CHANGED once BB dealt Moss in early 2010.

lol

I don't do agendas and I can smell them from a MILE AWAY.   You should be mortified I sniffed you at as an ESPN employee regurtiating their canned anti-BB rheotric. 

I never post about the Jets during the season, as I rarely have a chance to see them play. I developed an interest in them this off season based on 2 things; my friendship with Cimini, who knows more about the Jets than most anyone, and your absurd lack of understanding comments regarding the Jets salary cap. Other than that, my comments about the Jets over the past 5 years has been;

5 years ago-I hope the Pats dont see the Jets in the playoffs

4 years ago (when Sanchez had 32 TD's)-I thought Sanchez was ranked in the 20-22nd position of all NFL QB's

2 years ago-the Jets in the last few games were still mathematically in the playoff hunt. I didnt want to see them in the post season

THis year-1) the salary cap bet we had that I won. 2) The Lombardi interest that I was told about point blank direct by some one who is in the Jets building every day and job it is to know about those things. 3)The Jets were a dream job based on many, many, many young management talent (including in NE and including the NYG) that they would love to work in NY for either the Jets or the NYG.

Other than that, I dont recall starting a Jets thread, or having the knowledge to comment about the Jets. Yet you DAILY comment on the Jets, speculate on the Jets, quote Jets message boards, and argue with other Jets fans about the Jets...

Yet I am the troll?

LAstly, I could care less that you know where I work. Big deal. I will say I went from a family owned business to a corporate atmosphere (at least behind the scenes where I have been). They are meeting, after meeting after meeting. In their defense, they want to get things right. Never, ever, never, has BB's name came up ina ny of the countless meetings I have had the misfortune of attending. Writers have quite a free hand, and maybe some of them have an agenda against BB. But this anti BB conspriracy you spout is laughable

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I will be sure to tell Cimini about the creepy troll that has been telling him what to write about the Jets for the past 3-4 years.

My god, my wife (amongst others) was right. You are seriously demented

And why are you so hung up on Harvard? At my age, when I applied if you were a legacy and could afford to go, you were accepted. Granted, it was harder to stay in than get in, but Tufts, and when my some got into UNC a few years back were harder to get into than Harvard 30 years ago

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

lol

I don't do agendas and I can smell them from a MILE AWAY.   You should be mortified I sniffed you at as an ESPN employee regurtiating their canned anti-BB rheotric. 

I don't do agendas 

ROFL!!  I think I'm just going to keep a Word file with Rustisms and just post his own word back at him.

Well, what's my agenda then? Being a diehard, objective fan who does his homework and really appreciates what Kraft and BB provide us?

Objective and does his homework are two mistruths in a row.  I have seen numerous posts where you make up numbers you think are right or have said numerous times say I didn't look something up when people post the real numbers or facts.  Like a few others I'm just tired of the Rusty bullying. Worst part is I can't even ignore you because 1/3 or more of every thread is just arguing or you hijacking a topic to turn it into a Brady Bash.

It’s one thing to have an opinion and a good debate but you are too caught up with always being right and having to win to act adult. You bully, call names, twist what you have said when people call you out and just look to argue.  I know you’re going to say well they all attack me but I’ve been here long enough to watch the good posters leave instead of fighting you and this board sink to a flame fest and your one of the prime culprits. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Rusty, you win. Please go away and advise Kraft and BB on how best to run the PAts.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Thanks ATJ- I'm one of the 5 or 6 that you write about .Pats without Welker,add in Brady's age and I don't see the pats going anywhere this year either.

So it is said so it shall be.

I am Leon Hess and I approve of this message!

Hey Leon, I bet if that agin(old) QB hit free agency I bet the JETS would try to grab him.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

A legend in your own mind Russ. If this is what you call putting on an fa clinic, I guess your expectations are a bit low, and your perceptions a bit skewed. 

I think that nails it. how you perceive the world vs almost everyone else here...

you perceive the defense to be great and not the problem...most here view it as the problem 

you perceive Brady to be the cause if us not winning post season....most here believe the main reason we can talk about post season is because of brady

you perceive bb to be a god, best GM of all time who can do no wrong....most here believe him to be very good, exceptional at times, but can admit he hasn't nailed FA nor the draft on several occasions since 2006 Which have impacted our ability to win it all again.

so, we are all wrong, and you are right..that again is your perception, it drives your attitude (not willing to consider alternative points of view), which drives your behavior (childish, arrogant, name caller), which drives the result (most here can't stand you nor the garbage you write)....and you wonder why?......

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

King- Please go back and reread one of your last 100 posts. You come across as a know it all but the more you say the less information you give. Please give us all a break and take a 10 minute rest...the men would like to talk football objectively.

Come back in a few...we'll still be here..go on now ...go outside ,have a smoke gather your thoughts and then rejoin us.

NOTE TO ALL-Lets try to keep our posts to a paragraph or two. Nobody reads the epically long posts that Rkapp and king are famous for. No need to repost when replying either...just a friendly FYI.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

king-You're all worked up-Slow down - Deep breaths...that's it.

Now try to rewrite your last post in the Kings English...thanks

Leon-you can change your name a million times but you will always be LEON.