Cap Offically Up to 130M

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Cap Offically Up to 130M

Like I said the Patriots start out at no less than 11mil under and there will be cuts and re-negotiated contracts. AH is going to lose his battle for his money, but that won't be until after the draft. Wilfork is the biggie, he may not appreciate having to do a team friendly restructure but that's life. Every guy who cares about the team first would be willing to mazke some adjustments, frigin Tom has been restructuring like almost every year. We'll see who is in for just the money though !!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does this mean we dont have to read Russell blathering on every day that only BB understands the flat cap roster management?

[/QUOTE]

Queenie guaranteed over and over again that the cap wasn't going up.  What an idiot.  So, does this mean that the 20 mil that that moron said that the Pats would be under the cap, should be 27 mil now?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So every year when I write...the billionaire owners want to compete and will do what's best for their teams and the league, this is what I mean. The owners just agreed to bump the salary cap up by 4 million, they decided this over expensive scotch and cigars, it probably took them an hour. This is a game for most of these people - a very fun and profitable one - they aren't going to allow a "salary cap hell" to hurt their chances of winning...they make the rules...they change the rules...and one moron around here thinks he understands the salary cap better than the people that actually own the teams. Makes me laugh.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

More simpleton commentary from the forum simpleton. Love it.

[/QUOTE]

What I meant to say was..."hey Jerry spent too much again and Kraft has that nasty Hernandez thing going on and lets not forget that Fanene guy. Can you pass me the single barrel? Yeah I just need a little top off here. Where's Rooney? Can somebody get him out of the plastic and roll him out here...I want a Weekend At Bernie's moment with him, I always feel better smoking Cubans next to Rooney. Ok, so Kraft you get a little Hern relief...you going to listen to me when I say don't just take Bill's word on some of these thugs? And Jerry you're still going to have to cut some 40 year old guy you should of never signed in the first place...what you going to do? We all set fellas? Ok let Kraft's lady friend back in and tell her she can bring all her friends."

Salary Cap Hell sure is very scary!!

[/QUOTE]

Fanene?

We've never been in cap hell, so it's not scary for us, no. Our team base is all but built as per usual around here, with key players under contract, some young guns emerging, and plenty of cap space to be competitive or bring in some new players.

I'm loving it, as other teams like your Jets or Skins continue to show they don't get it.

As for Fanene, NE got their money back and his not being here has been irrelevant. What is your obsession with a guy who all but retired?

Nice Weekend At Bernie's reference, though, even if you're theoretical chat transcripts between people in such a situation is kinda creepy.

Do you think still think Ozzie should be fired for extending Rice in 2012 after Rice knocked his wife unconscious and will be a felon and go to jail? Should Ozzie have seen that coming?

[/QUOTE]

What is the Jets don't get Queenie at 20 mil under before any house cleaning?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Gee it would be really swell if we could have a discussion on the significance of something like this without the thread extending into multiple pages because some simply can't refrain from hurling sh_it into the jet blast.

Solocon and True Champ, stop with hopeless homerism will you please.  It clouds the narrative:  BB sux at everything and the Pats are mired in mediocrity and will never succeed until we hire some mythic orgasmatronic s c h m u c k personnel guru who strikes gold on all of his draft picks and nails every free agent signing.

That said, it really will be interesting to see how much space the Pats end up with when the dust settles.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gee it would be really swell if we could have a discussion on the significance of something like this without the thread extending into multiple pages because some simply can't refrain from hurling sh_it into the jet blast.

Solocon and True Champ, stop with hopeless homerism will you please.  It clouds the narrative:  BB sux at everything and the Pats are mired in mediocrity and will never succeed until we hire some mythic orgasmatronic s c h m u c k personnel guru who strikes gold on all of his draft picks and nails every free agent signing.

That said, it really will be interesting to see how much space the Pats end up with when the dust settles.

[/QUOTE]

With some restructures and outright cuts I think they can end up somewhere in the 20-25 mil range. That would make for an interesesting free agent period and draft. Most likely sending us here on this board into full blown BDC Pats cyber civil war.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

With some restructures and outright cuts I think they can end up somewhere in the 20-25 mil range. That would make for an interesesting free agent period and draft. Most likely sending us here on this board into full blown BDC Pats cyber civil war.  

[/QUOTE]

Delighting the fancies, no doubt, of those longing for the blood lust of the Spanish Civil War.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I can see it now. If/when the Pats end up with 20 million in cap room, it will be because BB failed with the players he released, or made bad extensions because some of the older extended guys will eventually be injured(as they are older nfl athletes)  and our dead money will accumulate even though 8 million of it is because a guy murdered people....which was a major failure by BB and Kraft!!! 

You see it doesn't matter how good we are, how great of shape the team is in every year, minds have been made up, BB after 30 straight years of NFL combines,  evaluating talent and coaching doesn't know what he is doing! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I hate to be a hopeless homer but I think there may be some hope for this team yet. Despite all the free agent failures and draft busts, average GM, lousy assistant coaching and cheap owner.

Sections
Shortcuts