Cap space???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

Cap space???

Greetings,

Does anyone know for sure just where the Patriots are currently for cap space? With all the signings the past few days its hard to tell. I know when free agency started we had around 20mil available. Is there a sight that keeps track?

Thank you!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: Cap space???

they still haven't released the contract values of many of the players so there is no way to tell. plus we need around 5 million to sign draft picks, and BB likes to keep some extra to sign cut players after cap such as waters

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

In Response to Re: Cap space???:
    [QUOTE]they still haven't released the contract values of many of the players so there is no way to tell. plus we need around 5 million to sign draft picks, and BB likes to keep some extra to sign cut players after cap such as waters
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

Great points. Thanks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

* and a loud ticking sound emerges from Matt Light *

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Heard Lloyd signed for 12 million over 3 years well below market if I was to guess considering the going price this off season. As for the rest of the signings I would say the Pats have about 5 for the draft and I would think close to 5 or 6 for signing and that is w/o taking into account Lights contract if he retires and if he doesn't I could see them cutting him and resigning him to a friendlier cap contract. They have a couple contracts they could redo to gain years and space if they so decide including Welker because in my opinion 9.4 million for a slot WR is stupid even as great as Welker is. We'll see what happens.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

In Response to Re: Cap space???:
    [QUOTE]Heard Lloyd signed for 12 million over 3 years well below market if I was to guess considering the going price this off season. As for the rest of the signings I would say the Pats have about 5 for the draft and I would think close to 5 or 6 for signing and that is w/o taking into account Lights contract if he retires and if he doesn't I could see them cutting him and resigning him to a friendlier cap contract. They have a couple contracts they could redo to gain years and space if they so decide including Welker because in my opinion 9.4 million for a slot WR is stupid even as great as Welker is. We'll see what happens.
    Posted by DaBlade[/QUOTE]

I thought I read somewhere that it was 15 for 3 years but everything I've read this morning is the number you mentioned, 12 for 3. Hopefully the Patriots aren't finished. 

Both Waters and Light are currently under contract. Both could retire but I hope both return.  

Sections
Shortcuts