Careful of what you wish for...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Careful of what you wish for...

Ravens.

I think they are the best of the three, and you are better prepared for the SB if you beat better competition along the way. And, if you can't, you don't belong in the SB.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ravens.

I think they are the best of the three, and you are better prepared for the SB if you beat better competition along the way. And, if you can't, you don't belong in the SB.

[/QUOTE]

+1

We're either good enough to beat any team in front of us or we aren't.  If we aren't, I'd rather lose before the SB.  Losing in the SB bites big time.  We can beat any of the AFC foes.  Let them go through the best.  It doesn't look like the NFC is going to send a chump to the SB to face us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

This is going to sound a little silly, but before Indy imploded against the Pats and things spiraled out of control, Luck was matching Brady score for score in the first quarter. Now, October and January are two vastly different animals, but even so, I don't want any part of the Colts and their "feel-good" story.

Houston is nothing to fear. Being humiliated by the Pats on national television was one thing, but that team proved (as some here mentioned way back at the beginning of the season) it is not ready for prime time in the season's final two weeks.

Frankly, I would prefer to see Baltimore in the conference championship -- as that is the game I've been sleepwalking through this season waiting to see -- but in any event, that is the game you want . . .  primarily because that is the team that most needs its collective yap shut. I'm tempted to qualify this with the notion that Joe Flacco tends to play like an actual NFL quarterback (something that is rare for him) against the Pats . . .  but -- hell -- you can say that about almost any quarterback.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

I say Texans for 2 reasons.

#1  Texas team traveling to Foxboro in January with underperforming, playoff inexperienced QB.

#2  That leaves Baltimore  or Indy GONE to Denver.  Both these teams will be dangerous upset matchups for Peyton.