Careful: The next two games are very important

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Re: Careful: The next two games are very important

Every game here on out is very important. They need to win the rest.  I think next week against Miami could be a very close matchup (Hope I'm wrong). Just hoping we can get Chung, Spikes, and Vollmer back and not lose anyone.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

Miami is playing very well right now and they are going to put up a fight. The patriots won't let up and will take these next two games. It looks like they are going to face the steelers and then the ravens in the playoffs. Tough road to the superbowl.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Patsfan i've always thought you gave good comments on this forum but if you can't admit that being the 4th seed is harder than being the 1st seed then your heads in the clouds. Sorry about the tampon comment by the way you're being awfully hormonal though!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runer. Show Runer's posts

patsfansince1966 needs to change his manpon

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In Response to Re: Careful: The next two games are very important:
    In Response to Re: Careful: The next two games are very important : It didn't seem to be too hard for GB last year.  Oh they were sixth seed... What's 1 in 2 times 1 in 2 times 1 in 2 times 1 in 2? It's 1 in 16. What is 1 in 2 times 1 in 2 times 1 in 2? It's 1 in 8.   Being 1 is only half as difficult as being 4 (or 6). Don't listen to the TH so much.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

Yup so you've admitted it there it's harder. Here's some question's answer them truthfully now ok! :

Was the Eagles D last year better than Steelers D this year?
    Was the Atlanta D better than Baltimore's D this year?
    Was the Chicago D better than Houston's D this year?

Pretty certain the answers to all these questions are no but I spose some of them are judgement calls. But if you're certain it'll be a cake walk to the superbowl on the road be my guest

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In Response to Re: Careful: The next two games are very important : But not as much as you or others imply.  What's one more game when you're playing 19 anyway? None of those defenses are the 1980's Bears.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

Well you can't be any more it's a very different game. The last few games have me believing, last year was a damn catastrophy though so I don't want to believe 100% until I see a playoff win again. It's not about the extra game it's about playing at the Razor, but i spose in all honesty in the cold light of day you win or you don't no matter the venue  

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Half as difficult has a vinculum over it which makes it = twice as hard.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

but he was talking about #4 being twice as hard as #1. so twice as hard applies.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

And at least 1 road game.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

I am hoping we have sub freezing temps for the Fins. They won't want to get out of the locker room.  Buffalo still worries me. They will have a mindset that they might be able to sweep the Pats, a team that may go to the SB. All indicators point to the Pats easily handling the flailing Bills, but on any given Sunday....
    Posted by gandalf433

No way the counterfeit Bills beat the Pats a second time. Miami is the team to be concerned about.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Wow Patsfan1966 is a real menace around here with large fonts and little opinions. Permanent ignore seems a good option for this one.  News to Patsfan66, there are quality teams in the AFC and it makes sense to hope we face less of them, not more. It's a pretty simple concept for most. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

Agreed. The guy is a jerk.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Agree. Miami will come to play. They showed their mettle in Buffalo last week, smoking the Bills in the freezing cold with snow swirling around their helmets.
    I expect they will throw everything and the kitchen sink at the Pats.

In Response to Re: Careful: The next two games are very important : Dolphins game worries me a bit. They have a history of giving us trouble. Matt Moore is better than Henne. Reggie Bush has reinvigorated himself...and in general, division games are usually very tough. We're favorites, but I dont think it's going to breeze
    Posted by dapats1281

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts