Careful: The next two games are very important

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

Re: Careful: The next two games are very important

Never take anyone lightly. Ask the Packers.
    All NFL teams are quality opponets. Forget that and get beat.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In Response to Re: Careful: The next two games are very important:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Careful: The next two games are very important : We're not the ones that need to not forget it.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

What's up your azz today man, All i think this thread is trying to say is that if we have to play a wild card game or if we're playin away from home throughout the playoffs it's guna be a tough ask. That's a fact, I don't see anything or anybody coming along and galvanizing this D home field is huge for this team

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The Fins always play the Pats tough and the Bills, after about 16 consecutive losses to the Pats, already beat us. I am starting to think that the win at Mile High was a character building win (eg: at a place and against a team the Pats have struggled with in the past).

The Bills have the 29th ranked run defense so a good mix of run/pass could be on  the menu. That, or a steady diet of Woodhead, Ellis and definitely Ridley might be a good idea. Nice long time-consuming drives and no Brady INTs. I still think the strength of the defense is for the offense to stay out on the field and keep the D well rested for 2nd half.

Against the Bills, the Pats offense cannot turn the ball over like they did in the first game and the D could stand to force some turnovers of their own. I don't have the Bill Walsh turnover stats, but I have to expect that when the Pats win the turnover battle they have a great record.

Miami reminds me a little of KC last Sunday. A team with an interim coach and nothing to lose. A team that has played well the last three games. Moore might not be the eventual answer at QB, but he is noticably better than Chad Henne. And Reggie Bush looks like the Reggie Bush of old (minus a Kardashian). The D will have to step up at some point; we can't let Moore shred the secondary like Henne did the first time around (yeah I know it was mostly due to soft zones and prevents).

Thanks to SF and SD the Pats control their destiny. I am one of those aging dinosaurs that believes that homefield advantage does matter. I'd feel more comfortable knowing that the AFC path to the Super Bowl runs through Gillette.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Careful: The next two games are very important : I didn't. Moron.  Call Joe Schmidt and ask him about AP.

Ha same old same old.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The next two games are important, IMHO, for one BIG reason.  It is not about whether the Pats will win or not, it will be how the defense can dominate two weaker teams than what they will face in the playoffs.  Miami and Buffalo are coming in as spoilers.  Of the two, Buffalo has definitely gone downhill, while Miami has looked much stronger.  If the Pats, at home, can't dominate defensively to some degree, the doubters on this board will flood this board with postings. I do not think the offense will be an issue. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Azzholesince1966, why are you so miserable? Why must you always take jabs at fellow pats fans for their opinions and passions? My goodness gracious dude, be happy for once. I have never seen you post a positive thing in reply to another poster's thoughts. If you hate it so much here because there are so many "morons," why do you waste your time here? Believe me, nobody on this forum would lose any sleep if you were to stop posting.  Be happy, Scrooge.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

[QUOTE]jestsfansince1966 = troll and nothing more It is apparent he knows little of football and only comes here to bash the Pats and feign ignorance of football to get a rise out of people. I highly doubt your tall tale of being at the game in 1966.
    Posted by Runer[/QUOTE]

I agree with that troll bit.  Either that or he is just a plain old classless, rude, buffoon.  Either way, he is best just ignored and that is what I will do with that moron as soon as I post this.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Careful: The next two games are very important : No, this thread is saying, "whoa is me the Pats have no chance...", which is what MANY of you have been saying the past 15 weeks. Yet, they are 11-3. Imagine that-for a team that sucks, according to its fandom.

Re-read the original post with your reading glasses on and gently remove your tampon. It says if we lose we automatically slide under Pittsburg becuase they have the tie breaker, Baltimore because they have the tie breaker over them. That's no good for this team in fact it'd be bad for any team

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Careful: The next two games are very important : Dolphins game worries me a bit. They have a history of giving us trouble. Matt Moore is better than Henne. Reggie Bush has reinvigorated himself...and in general, division games are usually very tough. We're favorites, but I dont think it's going to breeze
    Posted by dapats1281[/QUOTE]

And Tim Tebow had God in the backfield. We will be ok if everyone does their job better than the other guy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Wow Patsfan1966 is a real menace around here with large fonts and little opinions. Permanent ignore seems a good option for this one. 

News to Patsfan66, there are quality teams in the AFC and it makes sense to hope we face less of them, not more. It's a pretty simple concept for most. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Careful: The next two games are very important : Who says their passions and opinions have real merit? WHO say I HAVE to post positive things in reply? My opinion says that I think all teh ones crying about the sky falling are incorrect.  I personally feel thay are NOT fans at all. Now, who should REALLY "be happy"?  I'm happy they are 11-3-the majority is not. Don't call me a dude again.

Dude, I completely agree with you that all of the "sky is falling" posters are obnoxious. They are easy to jump the gun about every little aspect of the Patriots but the fact of the matter is the Pats are 11-3 and in the driver's seat for the #1 seed of the AFC once again. Let's all be happy. But cheers dude, here's to you having a happy holiday and a few more Pats victories leading into the playoffs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]Azzholesince1966, why are you so miserable? Why must you always take jabs at fellow pats fans for their opinions and passions? My goodness gracious dude, be happy for once. I have never seen you post a positive thing in reply to another poster's thoughts. If you hate it so much here because there are so many "morons," why do you waste your time here? Believe me, nobody on this forum would lose any sleep if you were to stop posting.  Be happy, Scrooge.
    Posted by IrishMob7[/QUOTE]
    Funny Post!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.