Carolina / Saints

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Carolina / Saints

Looks like Carolina has found their A game again this week, we may not be facing an undefeated Saints team in a few weeks.

Going to monitor this one closely.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maz. Show Maz's posts

Re: Carolina / Saints

Uh, did you see the Saints/Fins game a couple weeks ago? I won't get excited until much later in the game. The stupid Colts managed to steal thier game in the end.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

I am not impressed by the lately Saints or Colts... they are very good teams, but lately they seem to be sttrugling a little bit. The Pats will have to play their best football, but now i see those games as 50% - 50% chance to win on the road.

"Go pats"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

The Saints/Colts are so irritating!!

The Saints are driving me insane; they should've lost the last 3 games (including today), imo... but they somehow manage to win due to inept teams peeing down their legs at the end of the game.  I honestly think (based on the last 3 weeks) that we can beat the Saints when we play them; if they play like they have been, they're going to be in a world of trouble. 

The Colts are about the same way to me as well, but then again.. the Texans did mess it up themselves.  Drives me insane too!!

I can't wait til the Pats play both of them, I honestly think we have a good shot at winning both games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

The Saints won but eventually they will be bit in the azz trying to come from behind every week. The Patriots may be the ones to knock them off.Cool

Sections
Shortcuts