Carolina will be a REAL challenge

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Carolina will be a REAL challenge

I said this before their win yesterday. They have a strength that we always seem to stuggle with: a very good front seven. its gonna be a huge game for the O-line to keep brady upright and also est. the run game. On D they dont really have any WRs who scare me. Talib isnt needed badly in this one so if he's not 100% dont play him. The test is cam newton and his running. our LBs (#55 & #54) cannot run to save their lives. fletcher can cover ground but is he big enough to handle cam?

Sopoaga needs to play big in this one becuase Deangelo Williams & Co. have a good running attack.

This  game is a great test before Denver to see how good we really are on offense (was the steelers game a one game wonder?) and D (can they overcome injuries?). The Pats have a real tough game on their hands.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Re: Carolina will be a REAL challenge

Yeah, the next two games are going to test and define whether the Patriots really do want it. For Carolina, they need to rely on the offensive passing game and stopping the run. The Panthers are a team that plays physical, with a power running game and a fearsome front seven. The OL needs to play at an optimal level and Brady needs to pick on that overrated secondary of the Panthers. Everybody's healthy, so no excuses. 

On defense, keep Cam and the running game in check. Keep a spy(Spikes, Fletch, I don't know) on the electricified QB and force him to pass. Steve Smith is wearing down, and LaFell isn't too problematic. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

By seasons end this Patriots team will have been tested in every way. They have played some of the best defenses in the league, will have faced some of the best offenses, dealt with refs, etc. 

I think this team will be a force to be reckoned with. It will be nice to see how the healthier offense plays against that outstanding Carolina defense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

It will be a real challenge for the doom and gloomers to find fault with this team after we smoke Carolina.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Patsdateam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, the next two games are going to test and define whether the Patriots really do want it. For Carolina, they need to rely on the offensive passing game and stopping the run. The Panthers are a team that plays physical, with a power running game and a fearsome front seven. The OL needs to play at an optimal level and Brady needs to pick on that overrated secondary of the Panthers. Everybody's healthy, so no excuses. 

On defense, keep Cam and the running game in check. Keep a spy(Spikes, Fletch, I don't know) on the electricified QB and force him to pass. Steve Smith is wearing down, and LaFell isn't too problematic. 

[/QUOTE]

yeah they have no WRs who scare me. I don't think Spikes has the speed to spy on Cam. Fletcher seems best for the job but i dont know if i could count on him to tackle cam in the open field. This is one of the games where Mayo will be missed the most (he's missed a ton every game). He could be trusted with Cam in the open. VW's absence is huge this game 'cuz Carolina relies on the run to keep them upright. they play like KC: solid D and a game managing QB and good run game.

Even though Carolina stops the run, we still need to try and get it going. Gronk & DA being back help a ton. I see a lot of quick hitting passing in this one. use the little screens, slants, outs as a form of the run game. If vereen plays he will be a nice mismatch for Carolina's D.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

It will be a real challenge for the doom and gloomers to find fault with this team after we smoke Carolina.

[/QUOTE]

love the confidence!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Oh please, Carolina is a paper tiger...or paper panther, OL plays well and Brady dominates. Pats are great coming off BYEs, and with Brady, Amendola, Gronk and Dobson getting a week to work on their chemistry ...

Pitt was a really good defense, ranked 3rd against the pass and 2 nd overall when we faced them, you don't put up 600 yard on the second ranked D in their house by luck.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh please, Carolina is a paper tiger...or paper panther, OL plays well and Brady dominates. Pats are great coming off BYEs, and with Brady, Amendola, Gronk and Dobson getting a week to work on their chemistry ...

Pitt was a really good defense, ranked 3rd against the pass and 2 nd overall when we faced them, you don't put up 600 yard on the second ranked D in their house by luck.

[/QUOTE]

Pitt game was in NE.... and agree PAts off the bye giving BB two weeks to prep is dangerous

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ah, no doom and gloomer has ever found it a challenge to fault the Pats and they never will. There will always be something to get doom and gloomy about, even if it is only that Brady has a hangnail on his non-throwing hand.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Who has Carolina played besides SF?

Giants, Cardinals, Vikes, Bucs, Rams?

Hmm.   Hmm.

They lost to the Bills and Cardinals.

NO offense, I don't really buy into the hot commodity teams especially with BB off a Bye Week and and NE getting healthier.

With Talib back, and BB's success of bottling out of pocket QBs who like to run, I like NE's chances.

Oh stop it.  You defend the Chiefs and who they have played and now you are questioning the Panthers opponents?  Panthers had tougher opponents then the Chiefs.  Stop trying to push your silly Rusty agenda here.

You can fool some of the people all the time, you can fool all the people some of the time but you can not fool all the people all the time, and you can never fool me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

i also like NE's chances but im just saying i believe we are in for a tough one. Carolina's fornt 7 is good and they play clock control on O. those are the kind of teams the PAts struggle with most

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Where did I defend the Chiefs schedule strength, Mr Troll?

If I say the sky is blue, you swoop in and say it's brown.  The board is wise to you, TFB12. You think you have allies here as a bandwagoner, as you cook up some photoshops to awkawardly try to make friends, but ya don't.

No real Pats fan accepts bandwagoners.  Boston fans are the best in the world we don't take kindly to users like you. You don't belong here.  You never went to a game pre 2000, never even watched our team. I am embarrassed you call yourself a fan, as I am sure many others are as well.

Enough already. The board is tired of your little act here since March when your boyfriend went to Denver.

[/QUOTE]

Oh Rusty, you are a loser.  You are such a big fan..... will you be attending the Patriots vs Panthers game next week?  They will be playing right by you!  Please tell me you don't have other plans?  What would the chances of that be?  One day out of the entire year? 

I don't think a person can be considered a bandwagon fan when they start following a team prior to them going 5-11, ya big goof!  Nice try though.  Just more false claims by you.  Btw, you are starting to sound like your friend RallyC.  Funny how he got ran out of here for acting like you.  He was called out on all his false claims, like you all his claims ended up being bogus!

I would say that what I have been reading on the forum most are tired of you.  I have never been on a forum where so many members have had such total disgust for a member as most do here for you.  The number of threads people start to bash you is a pure sign that you are not liked here.    Hey, if you would like to conduct a poll to see who people would rather see stay and leave between me and you we can do that.  Just start the thread and let's do it!  I'm sure you would bring out all your many profiles to vote, but they would easily be spotted.  Come on, put your money where your mouth is, pal!! 

You sound like a sad, jealous man. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Who has Carolina played besides SF?

Giants, Cardinals, Vikes, Bucs, Rams?

Hmm.   Hmm.

They lost to the Bills and Cardinals.

NO offense, I don't really buy into the hot commodity teams especially with BB off a Bye Week and and NE getting healthier.

With Talib back, and BB's success of bottling out of pocket QBs who like to run, I like NE's chances.

Oh stop it.  You defend the Chiefs and who they have played and now you are questioning the Panthers opponents?  Panthers had tougher opponents then the Chiefs.  Stop trying to push your silly Rusty agenda here.

You can fool some of the people all the time, you can fool all the people some of the time but you can not fool all the people all the time, and you can never fool me.

[/QUOTE]

Aw c'mon TBF12, loosen up. This thread should be the Prime FB thread of the week, right? Your a 'truth be told kind of guy' huh? The truth is that Rusty had'nt copied anyone, so how is it that you can see his comment if you say you have him on ignore? Be truthful now! LOL.  Be Truthful is more positive than saying, don't lie! Doesn't hurt as much ...;-))

The OP; All i know about the Panthers is what I get from the board here, great D'line, an excellent LB Keuchley(sp) who can both defend the run and cover, wishwash WRs and a good QB that can throw and run option but more a good game manager than running up lots of points. 

I see the Pats outpointing them. Would be nice to see the Pats O'line establish a run against a top D'line. A game where a lot will determine, going forward .....

I enjoy your stuff TFB12, keep up your good work ...

Edit: Ok, keep this thread about the Panthers/Pats ..... quit the shots across the bow(s). Good read thread here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

I'd bet money I've seen more road Pats games than you in t he last 10 years by far.

Again, you're not really fooling anyone as someone who never left home up in the middle of nowhere in California.

How does one become a Pats fan out of the woodwork in No. California? Unless you're an impressionable little kid in love with Brady last decade, it's very unlikely.

No one is buying your awkward backstory, which is completely dishonest and rife with lying.

A diehard BB fan in No. California, then who took time off from following the NFL in college, ony to regain interest in 2000 when BB was hired again????

Again, the board ain't buying that.   You tried to get cute and got caught and now look ridiculous. lol

[/QUOTE]

What are you babbling about now.  You aren't even making sense. Have you been hitting the bottle all day long?

I tried to be cute?  The board isn't buying it?  What are you talking about?  You have asked me a billion times how I became a fan, I answered a billion times, I am sorry you don't like the answer.  I am sorry there isn't anything there to "get me" with.  I have not lied about a single thing on this forum. Like I said a long time ago on here, I don't care if it is an internet forum or not.  I don't care if I know anyone here or not.  I conduct my self the same way in every forum of my life.  I don't lie outside of here, I certainly won't in here.  I'm the same guy, no matter where I am, unlike you.  You are a fake, a fraud, a liar.  A sad, lonely man who is taking the anger of his pathetic life out on good people here who are trying to discuss football.

So come on, lets do this... Post a thread or have someone post a thread and everyone vote who they want gone and then honor the vote.  People under 100 posts don't count.  What do you say?

You have said I'm not a true fan.  You said true fans don't like me here, so lets do it, come on agree to it and lets do this.  Lets see if you are right.    Put up or shut up right now!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Aw c'mon TBF12, loosen up. This thread should be the Prime FB thread of the week, right? Your a 'truth be told kind of guy' huh? The truth is that Rusty had'nt copied anyone, so how is it that you can see his comment if you say you have him on ignore? Be truthful now! LOL.  Be Truthful is more positive than saying, don't lie! Doesn't hurt as much ...;-))

The OP; All i know about the Panthers is what I get from the board here, great D'line, an excellent LB Keuchley(sp) who can both defend the run and cover, wishwash WRs and a good QB that can throw and run option but more a good game manager than running up lots of points. 

I see the Pats outpointing them. Would be nice to see the Pats O'line establish a run against a top D'line. A game where a lot will determine, going forward .....

I enjoy your stuff TFB12, keep up your good work ...

Edit: Ok, keep this thread about the Panthers/Pats ..... quit the shots across the bow(s). Good read thread here.

[/QUOTE]

I said I had him on ignore a while back, he responded to every post I made and I knew it because people would quote it all.  Then he got banned and came back as someone new.  I never, ever said I have him on ignore now so I have no idea what you are talking about.

I let him know he was on ignore so don't respond to my posts.... but he did.  Imagine that!  He couldn't just leave me along.  So guess what, he isn't getting a pass from me now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'd bet money I've seen more road Pats games than you in t he last 10 years by far.

Again, you're not really fooling anyone as someone who never left home up in the middle of nowhere in California.

How does one become a Pats fan out of the woodwork in No. California? Unless you're an impressionable little kid in love with Brady last decade, it's very unlikely.

No one is buying your awkward backstory, which is completely dishonest and rife with lying.

A diehard BB fan in No. California, then who took time off from following the NFL in college, ony to regain interest in 2000 when BB was hired again????

Again, the board ain't buying that.   You tried to get cute and got caught and now look ridiculous. lol

[/QUOTE]

What are you babbling about now.  You aren't even making sense. Have you been hitting the bottle all day long?

I tried to be cute?  The board isn't buying it?  What are you talking about?  You have asked me a billion times how I became a fan, I answered a billion times, I am sorry you don't like the answer.  I am sorry there isn't anything there to "get me" with.  I have not lied about a single thing on this forum. Like I said a long time ago on here, I don't care if it is an internet forum or not.  I don't care if I know anyone here or not.  I conduct my self the same way in every forum of my life.  I don't lie outside of here, I certainly won't in here.  I'm the same guy, no matter where I am, unlike you.  You are a fake, a fraud, a liar.  A sad, lonely man who is taking the anger of his pathetic life out on good people here who are trying to discuss football.

So come on, lets do this... Post a thread or have someone post a thread and everyone vote who they want gone and then honor the vote.  People under 100 posts don't count.  What do you say?

You have said I'm not a true fan.  You said true fans don't like me here, so lets do it, come on agree to it and lets do this.  Lets see if you are right.    Put up or shut up right now!

[/QUOTE]

I will start the thread.  Just say the word Russ.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Gonna be a long week.  Can't we all just get along? Agree to disagree? Nevermind- other agendas at work.  Or something... 

Getting up to speed on the Panthers, I concur that it is going to be a tough win. Their D has been holding teams to 13 points and under. They are playing consistent outstanding football.  A number of stand outs on the team on O, D, and Special Teams. Their QB rivals Gronk's beastly size.  And the Pats are going to their house.

All that said- If the OL can hold down the fort - I think the Pats may break lucky 13 on the scoreboard. As always it hinges on the "and nobody gets hurt." Panthers D is a force.  I think the Pats D will face the bigger challenge.  Next man up has it limitations. I'm sure they'll hang tough and Talib will help- a lot.

If Pats can show consistency-play the 60 minutes- no Dr. Jeckel and Mr. Hyde halfs- that will be a huge positive moving forward.  Timing of their bye with the schedule looks good. Yep, long week ahead. GO PATS!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Could we just keep it to why the Panthers may or may not be a tough game for the Pats, please?  It is all opinions here and there is no such thing as one being more correct than another.  All a matter of perspective.  My 2 cents:

I, too, noted the teams the Panthers have played in their 5 game winning streak, now, 6.  Which of them "really" presented a challenge to their defense, huh?  The 49ers really didn't execute too well Sunday, but, Carolina's D did contribute to that result.  Either way, Kapernick is no Brady and the Pats offense is starting to click and get healthy.  You won't see Brafy standing in the pocket holding onto the ball like Kap and the run game is good, too.  As I noted in another discussion, wish the D hadn't have lost Wilfork, Mayo and Vollmer.  If anything, this can have an impact as the team gets into the critical time of the season.  It shall be a great game! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

From the highlights i saw of the CAR vs SF game, it looked to me like Kap was just staring at the rushers coming at him like a deer in the headlights. It doesnt help that SFs recievers suck right now without Davis and Crabtree. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

It's TFB12. He and his group will interject their troll work at all costs. I never made one mention of the Chiefs schedule quality here. He lied, tried to get cute, and just slipped up showing himself to be a troll.

[/QUOTE]

Just say the word Rusty, time to prove what you have been crying about.  If there are so many here who don't think i am a true fan like you say, if I am more disruptive then you are like you say then lets put it to the test.  Lets see if you are correct or just blowing smoke as usual.  What do you have to be afraid of if you think you are right.  Now is your chance to get rid of me forever here... or get rid of you.    Or are you afraid?  What would you do if you lost?  Where would you go?  What would you do with your life?  Maybe you would finally get one.

Lets go Rusty.  Do you agree to this or not?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

good solid talk about the game guys!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's TFB12. He and his group will interject their troll work at all costs. I never made one mention of the Chiefs schedule quality here. He lied, tried to get cute, and just slipped up showing himself to be a troll.

[/QUOTE]

Just say the word Rusty, time to prove what you have been crying about.  If there are so many here who don't think i am a true fan like you say, if I am more disruptive then you are like you say then lets put it to the test.  Lets see if you are correct or just blowing smoke as usual.  What do you have to be afraid of if you think you are right.  Now is your chance to get rid of me forever here... or get rid of you.    Or are you afraid?  What would you do if you lost?  Where would you go?  What would you do with your life?  Maybe you would finally get one.

[/QUOTE]

TFB12-  He is right.  The past couple of months you have been stalking him to the point of obsession.  It has become annoying and sad.  Just leave him alone.  Yeah, Rusty is opinionated in his views, but at least he is a genuine Pats fan.  I'm starting to think that you are just here to try and pick fights with Rusty and whine about losing Welker.  You're insults toward him and obsession with him are eerily similar to everything that you claim to dislike about him.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I normally try to say bad things about an opponent.  Carolina is good.  They're #1 on my newest NFL rankings, with a bullet.  But, New England is good too.

Carolina's run versus pass numbers are skewed by their being way ahead in the fourth quarter of most games, but it's safe to say that Carolina depends on its running attack.  They are 29th in the NFL in offensive passing yardage per game.  Cam Newton can't sling it that well, perhaps because he keeps getting hit on running plays which doesn't improve his aim, and it's hard to throw on the run. 

New England really misses Vince, Kelly and the possibility of Armstead up front, but the defense always were constructed to stop the run first, from the strong safety up to the nose tackle. They were getting by even without Soap.  It's good that Soap has had two more weeks to learn the play book, because the Patriots are in love with complex defenses.  Soap almost certainly will be playing nose against Carolina's great front line.  Note that Carolina has had two injuries at the guard position this season, so they're not perfect.

Cam is a load to bring down, and most of the Patriot team can handle that.  The whole team from strong safety to nose tackle is heavy, and BB can stack the defensive line as needed against run-first teams.  248 pound QB Cam Newton can't actually outrun Brandon Spikes or Hightower with a 4.6 40 time (although numbers of scat backs can outrun the heavy LBs, and they are often trouble).  The team has been playing running QBs for much of the season, including 241 pound Big Ben Roofies at Pittsburgh last game.

It's strength versus strength as the Patriots passing/running attack faces the Carolina defense.  Carolina's D-line is good at allowing no running holes, but they're up against a pretty good O-line made better if Gronkowski regains his form as a run blocker.  He didn't do that against Pittsburgh.  One more big problem.  Brady will be running his hurryup on many plays, and when somebody doesn't line up properly, the team tends to exploit the problem.  I don't know of another team that plays the hurryup half as well. 

Carolina's defensive pass yardage per game is also skewed versus their defensive run yardage, because Carolina is often well ahead in the fourth quarter.  They're known for a great pass-rushing line that allows them to drop 7 into coverage and still get after the quarterback.  In New England's passing offense they have a full basket of unusual problems.  First, it's rare to find any one defender that can cover Gronk.  Double teams do the job but that leaves a hole elsewhere on the field.  Second, most teams don't have a particular player that can single-cover Danny Amendola.  This type of slot cornerback exists, prototypically a small, extremely quick, aggressive player who can play bump and run, but most teams can't afford one of these.  Carolina may want to keep a safety back to cover Dobson deep, or they may be able to single cover him downfield in a Revis Island situation.  We'll see.  A fierce pass rush isn't of any use if Brady gets rid of the football quick, and Brady may be the NFL's leader in this stat.   Finally, Brady set an NFL record for first downs in a season last year.  Even the best defense gets gassed after ten quick plays in a row downfield, and after 70 defensive plays a game.  New England is fortunate to have such a unique system, where teams find themselves unprepared to handle its unique features.

In defeating San Francisco, Carolina is looking for a first round bye in its conference.  They played a super-rough game and had a 3000 mile commute home.  These players are a bit exhausted this week, perhaps.  Can the Panthers summon the same amount of energy to play a non-conference team, where non-conference games aren't as involved in crucial conference tiebreakers that determine playoff seedings? 

By comparison, the Patriots didn't play anybody last week.  I'm more worried about the Patriots being exhausted for Denver than I am about the Patriots trying to save anything up for Denver. 

Finally there's the issue of a number of the Patriot starters -- Gronk, Amendola, Vereen, Soap, Talib -- all showing up and making a difference.  Usually a team is missing key people, not adding a flock of experienced starters to a team.  New England exploded for 55 points against a reputedly ok Pittsburgh defense, but Gronk's blocking was rusty against Pitts, perhaps Amendola was rusty after so much layoff, Soap was brand new, Talib was out and Vereen was out.  What if everybody decides to show up next week?  Carolina has no 2013 video tape of Gronk blocking for Vereen -- that's just going to happen blind for Carolina if Vereen comes off IR on Saturday or on Sunday.  It's key that veterans are coming back, not rookies, because then Brady can play the team's hurryup more effectively, with more chaos, with more serious gassing of Carolina's linemen.  There's also the practice factor for various team rookies -- Aaron Dobson, Duron Harmon, Logan Ryan, Jamie Collins, Chris Jones, Michael Buchanan, Ryan Allen -- getting better from week to week.  A prototypical Bill Belichick team plays loose in September and tough in December because of all the new talent coming in.

Carolina's one point win was impressive, but it's worth noting how much closer the game was than one point.  Carolina's only touchdown came on a fourth down effort.  Further, Carolina fumbled the ball twice on their last drive, but managed to recover both fumbles to preserve the game.  Nice downing of a punt on the 1 yard line, also.

Finally, Carolina's right linebacker Chase Blackburn aggravated his chronic foot problem and stayed out of the second half of the San Francisco game.  There might be some dropoff at this position next week if Blackburn's foot slows him down or keeps him out.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Considering you have weasled your way in here to try to feel good about yourself as a new fan, clearly searching for friends in real life, that's freaking comical to me and I am sure many here.

Tell us the truth as to why you bandwagoned here and I will accept your offer.

[/QUOTE]

Why do you spend your life on here?  What is the number? 100 posts of garbage a day here?  Good grief dude, get a life!  Tell us again , Mr. Super fan, why won't you be attending the Patriots vs Panthers game when it is in you own backyard?  Come on, lie to us some more.  Hey, Super fan... have you ever met Mr. Kraft?  I bet most real fans have, have you? Guess what.. this fake fan has.  Hahahaha!  You know you have never played the game before.  You lie about facts to push your pathetic agenda.  You are a fraud Rusty.

You know you are a fraud and a phoney here.  You lie about most everything. 

Come on, it looks like you have a couple people on your side, maybe you can win this.  Step up, put or shut up and accept the challenge.  Don't weasel out of it.  Now is your chance to get rid of me for good on here.  What are you waiting for?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

TFB12-  He is right.  The past couple of months you have been stalking him to the point of obsession.  It has become annoying and sad.  Just leave him alone.  Yeah, Rusty is opinionated in his views, but at least he is a genuine Pats fan.  I'm starting to think that you are just here to try and pick fights with Rusty and whine about losing Welker.  You're insults toward him and obsession with him are eerily similar to everything that you claim to dislike about him.  

[/QUOTE]

Dude, this guy has been on me since I started here in 2008.  His name was huggy bear back then.  He has been making a mess of the forum for years.  He is a genuine fan?  The dude does nothing but tell lies and post false facts to push his opinion.  If you don't understand this or see what he does here then you are not paying attention.

Sections
Shortcuts