Carradine

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Carradine

The guy ran a 4.75 six months after his injury. We were reported to be in attendance along with 9 other teams...maybe we should take a chance on him?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

Re: Carradine

After his performance at his pro day today he probably will be gone before we pick. He also had 32 reps at Florida State pro day. I read an article where he said he thinks he will be fully ready for training camp with no restrictions. Pretty remarkable considering he had ACL surgery in December.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

The guy ran a 4.75 six months after his injury. We were reported to be in attendance along with 9 other teams...maybe we should take a chance on him?

been on him to pats for quite a bit

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

In response to dfitzp's comment:

After his performance at his pro day today he probably will be gone before we pick. He also had 32 reps at Florida State pro day. I read an article where he said he thinks he will be fully ready for training camp with no restrictions. Pretty remarkable considering he had ACL surgery in December.

I agree.  If the Pats want him, they will have to trade up to get him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Why is anyone risking their careers to run at a combine less than 4 months after a surgery like that?

I mean, what Doctor tells someone to sprint as fast as they can on a repaired knee that you typically stay completely off of the first 2-3 months, only do light workouts on the next 1-2 months (so through month 4 or 5 at least) and don't get back to professional athlete training until at least 5-6 months has gone by.

Remember Welker's surgery was in early January and we were all going nuts seeing him run around with a massive brace on in like June and July?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to dfitzp's comment:

Probably agree.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Why is anyone risking their careers to run at a combine less than 4 months after a surgery like that?

I mean, what Doctor tells someone to sprint as fast as they can on a repaired knee that you typically stay completely off of the first 2-3 months, only do light workouts on the next 1-2 months (so through month 4 or 5 at least) and don't get back to professional athlete training until at least 5-6 months has gone by.

Remember Welker's surgery was in early January and we were all going nuts seeing him run around with a massive brace on in like June and July?

I would think most wouldn't chance it, but this is a special situation in which he literally may make an extra few million dollars if he runs fast enough. He did.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Tank would look awful good as a bookend to Chandler, bringing similar size, length and ability to make plays behind the LOS.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

been on him to pats for quite a bit

true!