Cary Williams Philadelphia DB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

Cary Williams Philadelphia DB

And no DB does not stand for defensive back.  Seems this crybaby does not want to practice with the Pats. 2 days ago he announced he was in the same category as Sherman, Revis and the other elite corners. Now he says... wait for it.. The Patriots are cheaters and he doesn't want to practice with them.

We all know Philly lost the Superbowl because of Patriot cameras, not Andy Reid 's almost criminal clock management and McNabb choking so hard it made him vomit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: Cary Williams Philadelphia DB

Hahaha was he even in the league when all that BS Spygate nonsense went down? Pathetic. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Loser.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Always amazing these dopes don't know when to keep their mouths shut

am sure chip Kelly is going to let him know he really doesn't have a choice

Besides he just made himself a marked man

dope
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to BigPapi61's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And no DB does not stand for defensive back.  Seems this crybaby does not want to practice with the Pats. 2 days ago he announced he was in the same category as Sherman, Revis and the other elite corners. Now he says... wait for it.. The Patriots are cheaters and he doesn't want to practice with them.

We all know Philly lost the Superbowl because of Patriot cameras, not Andy Reid 's almost criminal clock management and McNabb choking so hard it made him vomit.

[/QUOTE]

geez Papi  so glad to see you back!!  hope you and your family are well!  Don't go away we need some of the old friends to come back. and btw  I agree.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to BigPapi61's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This has nothing to do with Philly. This has to do with the Ravens and Turdell Thuggs's very large gums, lips and mouth.

Cary Williams is an ex-Raven and a bum. I believe he spent time mouthing off last year about this too, with Suggs leading the way.

I am sure Chip Kelly is mortified as are many of his new teammates in Philly. 

Can't wait for RKrap to chime in saying how great Ozzie Newsome is at bringing in quality people. lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

This has to do with the Ravens and Turdell Thuggs's very large gums, lips and mouth.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Wow Rusty getting racist!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow Rusty getting racist!!

[/QUOTE]

How is that racist?  How someone looks is not a racial thing.  Look at the guy's gums for chrissakes. Instead of flapping them constantly he should be going to a dentist. 

The worst part about people like him and Cary Williams is their horrendous behavior, arrogance and entitlement was rewarded with a SB ring they flat out did not deserve. It sickens me to this day.

The Ravens breed immature and arrogant players. Period.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

You really don't get it saying a African American has big lips is like making fun of a Jewish person with a big nose considered racist.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

You really don't get it saying a African American has big lips is like making fun of a Jewish person with a big nose considered racist.

[/QUOTE]

I am actually calling out the obnoxious Thuggs for using all part of his big mouth to be so vocal about something so stupid and false (Spygate Myth).

Face it, he has a huge mouth, literally and figuratively.  This has absolutely zero to do with ethnicity or race.

He could be white and I'd say the same thing. It's the height of irony.

It looks like you're the one using race here, not me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

That is really funny how you say I use race here , but you used race a factor for Denard being arrested without knowing what race the cop was or anything just assume he was racist .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

That is really funny how you say I use race here , but you used race a factor for Denard being arrested without knowing what race the cop was or anything just assume he was racist .

[/QUOTE]

That is because Dennard had no record in his life and his coach raved about his character. I also read a column about the Lincoln PD "cracking down", which usually means using profiling tactics, which let's be honest, are race-based tactics.

Dennard also did nothing wrong when accosted by the police officer which was admitted to by the police themselves and corroborated by witnesses, so why else was he accosted from behind by an officer?  Hmm?

Grow up, kid.  Graduate high school and get to a college and then back to the adults here on the board someday.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is because Dennard had no record in his life and his coach raved about his character. I also read a column about the Lincoln PD "cracking down", which usually means using profiling tactics, which let's be honest, are race-based tactics.

Dennard also did nothing wrong when accosted by the police officer which was admitted to by the police themselves and corroborated by witnesses, so why else was he accosted from behind by an officer?  Hmm?

Grow up, kid.  Graduate high school and get to a college and then back to the adults here on the board someday.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, no record = ok to punch a cop.  What an idiot you are.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Please tell me how does the words cracking down means profiling? Did you ever think they had problems with drunken college kids before that has nothing to do with race?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

Please tell me how does the words cracking down means profiling? Did you ever think they had problems with drunken college kids before that has nothing to do with race?

[/QUOTE]

Agree, but why was Dennard singled out for not doing anything? Are you seriously this dumb?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, no record = ok to punch a cop.  What an idiot you are.

[/QUOTE]

You're an idiot for applauding police violence towards innocent American citizens because they're black.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

What he did do something he was told to leave the area when after a altercation happened he ignored the undercover cop , so yes he knew he was a cop.then the undercover cop saw him agian in a pushing match went up to him and got punched .So agian when does race come into play?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

What he did do something he was told to leave the area when after a altercation happened he ignored the undercover cop , so yes he knew he was a cop.then the undercover cop saw him agian in a pushing match went up to him and got punched .So agian when does race come into play?

[/QUOTE]

He did leave the area!  He didn't ignore anything. They mistakenly thought he was a suspect.  A pushing match? With whom?

Are you high?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I don't know who I remember reading about it when all this went down that's why they told him to leave the area, so when the cop seen him agian he didn't listen .

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't know who I remember reading about it when all this went down that's why they told him to leave the area, so when the cop seen him agian he didn't listen .

[/QUOTE]

Get your facts straight.  He was away from the area and they came after him.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Why is what you read correct and not.what I read? How far away was he a block? I would say a block or 2 is in the same area and I don't agree they came after him for who he was or that he was black.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

Why is what you read correct and not.what I read? How far away was he a block? I would say a block or 2 is in the same area and I don't agree they came after him for who he was or that he was black.

[/QUOTE]

Last time I checked this isn't Nazi Germany, kiddie. Learn about American civil rights and liberties, please. GOd, I cannot stand little know-it-all 20 somethings like you.

How old are you? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I am around your age and talk about know it all that's you .I didn't try to insult you just disagree and have a conversation about it but when you have no other way out you insult as deflection. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

I am around your age and talk about know it all that's you .I didn't try to insult you just disagree and have a conversation about it but when you have no other way out you insult as deflection. 

[/QUOTE]

I am mortified you are my age, to be honest.  You didn't try to insult me by lying and not doing your homework on the Dennard case, trolling the thread, deflecting and taking away from why Cary Williams is a moron and brainwashed by Turdell Thuggs, huh?

Sure about that?