Cassel a throw in!! Like I said months ago

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LouieDaLipp. Show LouieDaLipp's posts

There was talk in this town about getting two first round picks for Cassel. I laughed at you idiots as I always do because you never see things clearly. I told you NOBODY is going to pay this guy 14 million and give you a first round pick INSANE is what I said,....and I was right again. Vrabel alone was worth the 34th pick overall. Which makes Cassel a throw in. You got nothing for this guy because all he proved is he can throw a screen pass to Welker and Moss. Pioli himself showed you the true value of Cassel. A THROW IN!!!! Maybe one day you sheep will wake up and start being objective. Maybe one day you'll stop listening to your local media guys who are all HOMERS.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Louie what is the address to your website? Im sure me and the others would like a laugh.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Vrabel was a cap casualty, and cassell was pretty much free anyway. Now the patriots have $17 million dollars to spend on FA, and they got another draft pick. Pretty good deal to get players dumbazzes

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Louie/GoinDownonPat - Are you the only one who doesn't realize that you are the same person?

Oh, yes, you never wrote that or even hinted at it. Just FYI.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

No you didn't, Louie. There's an easy way to tell when you're lying...all we have to do is read your posts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Where is your proof looouie? Is it in your website, show us proof!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LouieDaLipp. Show LouieDaLipp's posts

You fools will never learn. You're blinded by your passion. I respect the passion! I would agree that the fans of Boston as a group are as passionate as they get, but the lack of objectiveness makes me sick to my stomach. Grow up people!

Why would a person like myself who is a Boston hater applaud Boston and give credit where it's due. Why would a hater compliment your passion, or anything else. OBJECTIVE. You think I want to compliment Boston on anything. It hurts inside to do it, but I have to be honest and try to be objective. Pedroia had my MVP vote, and so did Pedroia. Which is why I win championships. Objectiveness. Three fantasy titles in 4 years. When I talk baseball people listen,....OBJECTIVE!!!!!!!! Try iy and maybe you won't sound like complete idiot homers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[Quote]You fools will never learn. You're blinded by your passion. I respect the passion! I would agree that the fans of Boston as a group are as passionate as they get, but the lack of objectiveness makes me sick to my stomach. Grow up people!

Why would a person like myself who is a Boston hater applaud Boston and give credit where it's due. Why would a hater compliment your passion, or anything else. OBJECTIVE. You think I want to compliment Boston on anything. It hurts inside to do it, but I have to be honest and try to be objective. Pedroia had my MVP vote, and so did Pedroia. Which is why I win championships. Objectiveness. Three fantasy titles in 4 years. When I talk baseball people listen,....OBJECTIVE!!!!!!!! Try iy and maybe you won't sound like complete idiot homers.[/Quote]

What are you trying to say? Are you drunk? This doesn't make any sense at all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Every one seems to forget that prior to Brady being hurt the Pats had 2 guys coming in for a tryout for the #2 spot. Matt G had outplayed him earlier.
    They kept Matt because he knew the system otherwise he was gone.
    So he plays very good under the system he knew and they played him into being very good.
    All the teams knew the story so would you give up a number 1 for a guy who was actually out the door at one time?
    The question is how good is he and how good will he be some where else?
    He is no where as good as Brady and probably never will be.
    There are reasons he was a back up since college. He was not good enough to be the starter and it does not matter who he sat down behind he was not good enough.

Getting a 34th was good considering they also got 14 mil in cap space.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Hey louie the loser, if you dont like it here, its simple!!! LEAVE!! We wont miss you! Dont let the door hit you in the azz!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Timing is everything....The Pats were going to release Vrable over 4 mill on the Cap....but instead they threw him in with the Trade for Cassel....the 34th pick is only 2 away from the first round...that is pretty good for a back up QB.
    So if you think about it, because the Pats made this trade and cleared 18 million from the cap, they were able to resign Hochstein and Sanders, they have the second pick in the second round and the cap space to make upgrades by adding free agents.
    Because the Pats had to make this trade early, they lost the leverage to get a better pick in the draft.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]You fools will never learn. You're blinded by your passion. I respect the passion! I would agree that the fans of Boston as a group are as passionate as they get, but the lack of objectiveness makes me sick to my stomach. Grow up people!

Why would a person like myself who is a Boston hater applaud Boston and give credit where it's due. Why would a hater compliment your passion, or anything else. OBJECTIVE. You think I want to compliment Boston on anything. It hurts inside to do it, but I have to be honest and try to be objective. Pedroia had my MVP vote, and so did Pedroia. Which is why I win championships. Objectiveness. Three fantasy titles in 4 years. When I talk baseball people listen,....OBJECTIVE!!!!!!!! Try iy and maybe you won't sound like complete idiot homers.[/Quote]

This is very funny coming from a Skankee fan!!! the least objective fans in all sports! WOW!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

So, you were right, AGAIN? Well, who's better than you?

Perhaps, you should pay more attention to where the Pats like to draft? They have a lot of picks in those positions (i.e. 2,3,4 rounds). In fact, they could certainly put something together with these picks, if they like a particular player that much.

Regardless, I can certainly understand your frequenting the Boston forums. After all, there ain't much goin' on in old york. Come to think of it, you're right AGAIN, for coming here. ;)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Hey Louie, how is the crick in your neck from looking up to the Pats all the time?

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts