Cassel + Vrabel + 5th round pick for Brandon Marshall

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

Re: Cassel + Vrabel + 5th round pick for Brandon Marshall

Where do you get your information, and what is KC going to do for a QB?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Cassel + Vrabel + 5th round pick for Brandon Marshall:
    I'm expecting a draft day trade between KC and Den involving Cassel and Vrabel to rejoin Mcdaniels, Marshall to join a WR needy KC team, and KC to rejoin Clausen with Weis (if available).
    Posted by ricky12684
    Nice pipedream! Though I think your right if they could get McDaniels to bite they would make the trade for Marshall,there in lies the problem. The Broncos just bought their next QB Brady Quinn so I'm thinking the Cassel train has left the station. Besides if all it would take is for someone to offer a couple of bodies and a 5th round draft choice then half the teams in the NFL would be viable suitors.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Rickey----The Broncos already have Kyle Orton and Brady Quinn sorry, but it won't happen!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Cassel + Vrabel + 5th round pick for Brandon Marshall:
    I'm expecting a draft day trade between KC and Den involving Cassel and Vrabel to rejoin Mcdaniels, Marshall to join a WR needy KC team, and KC to rejoin Clausen with Weis (if available).
    Posted by ricky12684

Why?  Denver just traded for Brady Quinn....and they have Orton.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcrossDaPond. Show AcrossDaPond's posts

It will need to be at least a 3rd imo, a much hotter Cassel and a year younger Vrabel went for a 2nd and BMarsh is tendered at a first, how would that add up for DEN???  gotta think out both sides.  And remember, KC has a very high 3rd.  
    Its probably not going to matter b/c Claussen will be gone in the first 4 (hopefully its the last year of making top draft picks the highest paid player in the league, you gotta pay a QB and their are two teams that need one in the top 4, do the math.)

Also, KC already has a poor mans Marshall in young D. Bowe, huge, physical and good after catch but not a burner.  Why would they go and pay huge money, give up players and picks to get the best possession receiver in the game when they have the 5th or 6th best tall/strong/slowish/hands guy in the league??? 

They just signed chambers too, he's also very similar... 

They may want Claussen but this doesn't work from Scotty P's standpoint at all...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: Cassel + Vrabel + 5th round pick for Brandon Marshall:
    It will need to be at least a 3rd imo, a much hotter Cassel and a year younger Vrabel went for a 2nd and BMarsh is tendered at a first, how would that add up for DEN???  gotta think out both sides.  And remember, KC has a very high 3rd.   Its probably not going to matter b/c Claussen will be gone in the first 4 (hopefully its the last year of making top draft picks the highest paid player in the league, you gotta pay a QB and their are two teams that need one in the top 4, do the math.) Also, KC already has a poor mans Marshall in young D. Bowe, huge, physical and good after catch but not a burner.  Why would they go and pay huge money, give up players and picks to get the best possession receiver in the game when they have the 5th or 6th best tall/strong/slowish/hands guy in the league???  They just signed chambers too, he's also very similar...  They may want Claussen but this doesn't work from Scotty P's standpoint at all...
    Posted by AcrossDaPond
    I would bet the farm that Weis would love to get both Tate and Claussen in this years draft,he'ld also take Sam Young if he was available in the 4th or 5th round. KC is going to select one of these 3 players in the first round Claussen,Tate,or Berry. If they want a second helping of players from their wish list they will have to be players in the re-enter the first round sweepstakes. How about the Patriots and Chiefs hooking up for another round of tag,our first for their second and 4rth and maybe they toss in Bowe or Chambers. I could see that happening if Tate is still available at # 22. I could also see the Broncos wanting to get back in the first round at # 22. I'm thinking the 22nd pick is kind of a valuable draft choice,not that the Patriots wouldn't keep it and spend it on a player they like but I think if given the right set of circumstances they would trade out for the right pieces. How about the Broncos offer Marshall and their 2nd and 4th for number #22 and our 4th? Maybe if things get real interesting the two teams could get downright creative..They are BFFL...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Yeah, with Orton and Quinn they are going to take on Cassell's huge contract.  Right.  Go back to sleep junior.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

1. Kyle Orton is playing on a 1 year contract. 2. Brady Quinn is.... Brady Quinn. Conclusion - Denver is by no means "set" at the QB position, and having 3 QB's on the roster is not unheard of, especially when you have a mediocre guy like Orton and an unproven, underachieving 1st round bust like Quinn on the roster. 3. McDaniels was willing to give up Jay Cutler for "his QB" Matt Cassel. 4. It is safe to assume Weis would prefer "his QB" Jimmy Clausen. 5. KC was 25th in passing in 2009-10. 6. D.Bowe was a huge disappointment last season and even got benched for some time. 7. Chambers is a career underachiever who was signed by KC after being released by SD. Chris Chambers is not a guy you look at and then say.. yeah we're set at WR. Conclusion - getting Marshall and Clausen would improve KC's passing game. Getting Cassel would make McDaniels happy and finally solidify Denver's QB situation. 8. I never claimed that this was a rumor or that i got the info from somewhere... it is just a thought. so BeLOW ME
    Posted by ricky12684

Brady Quinn is Matt Cassell.....This post is dumb!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Pats don't have a 3rd round pick.  Also, no way Golden Tate slips to the 2nd.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lightningbrain. Show lightningbrain's posts

brilliant. i'm impressed.  but, rocky made me realize that denver acquired Quinn in preparation for this trade.  It is he, who will be reunited with Weiss.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lightningbrain. Show lightningbrain's posts

I just realized that this would be the second trade in a row Vrabel's been in where his inclusion is to sweeten the deal for the team dumping him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Jack + Coke (cola not caine) + 10 = Who Cares, I love you man.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sveltics. Show Sveltics's posts

Globe...please delete this idiot's tree...see kids, this is what drugs and not leaving your house in 5 years gets ya.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Globe...please delete this idiot's tree...see kids, this is what drugs and not leaving your house in 5 years gets ya.
    Posted by Sveltics

LOL

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

LaughingWOW , just when you think these post/threads cant get any dumber...BAM! Seriously , you have no idea what your talking about...NONE! Having a thought/opinion is one thing , but cmon at pretend like you know what your talking about...clearly you dont. First of all Matt Cassell absolutely sux , hes been in the league for years but still cant throw and complete a pass more than 11 yards. Combine that w/ the fact that he has a huge contract that he doesnt deserve and will never live up to it or see the whole thing. Why would Denver trade for a guy who cant play and has a huge contract? LMFAO and you have them trading for Vrabel as well , LOL seriously are you drunk/high? Even if you arent you should say so , Im sorry but this makes no sense at all. It really is quite a stupid thing to say , it sounds like you want to know what your talking , like you think you know football. Well after this thread its clear you have no f'in clue. Like I said Cassell just sux , he couldnt hit air if he had to throw it more than 15 yards , so suffice to say he isnt accurate at all past 10-15 yards. And again no-ones taking that contract on. Then theres Vrabel , this guy has been slowly disappearing and deteriorating for the last 5 years , especially in the second half of the year. So lets re-cap shall we , Denver trades for two players who absolutely su ck right now. One is washed up and the other has never and will never be able to play. And wow how nice of you to throw in a 5th , oh Im sorry a 3rd round pick...LOL , seriously man get a clue! Two terrible players and a 3rd , are you kidding me? LOL I really cant get over this , two players that cant play , and one of which has a huge contract. Why in the world would Denver do that? There not setteling for anything less than a 1 or mulitple picks , like two 2's , a 2 and 3 etc. Your thread was a Bill Walton HORRRIBBLLEE!!! Seriously man come strong next time , that was weak!!!

GOOD NIGHT...
                         GOD BLESS AMERICA AND CANADA...
                                                                             SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

STAY HARD EAT BANANAS!!! SurprisedTongue outLaughingTongue outSurprised

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

Hey ricky12684 ,
    Who knows ?...it makes sense that McDaniels still covets Cassel
    ( Orton  / Broncos imploded down the stretch )

I could see Vrabel being wanted too ( known commodity & lockeroom stabilizer )

Perhaps a simplified deal  ?

CASSELL / BOWE / VRABEL

for

QUINN / MARSHALL / 4th rounder ?

ps - Don't let the TROLLS and their angry moronic hissy fittin' get u down

...have pity on 'em .

( They're just hopin' to meet like-minded sad sacks to share their miserable lil' lives before they're overwieght girlfriends/ wifes wake up & dump 'em )

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots12x81. Show Patriots12x81's posts

Nope get golden tate

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots12x81. Show Patriots12x81's posts

GOLDEN TATE!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcrossDaPond. Show AcrossDaPond's posts

"KC will then trade D.Bowe to NE for a 4th round pick in 2010 and a 5th round pick in 2011 to be the #2 WR."

Wow, so a legit 25 yr old WR (who was not benched but suspended last year) with serious potential for a 4th and a 5th? I bet thats how Scotty P got where he is, trading former number one picks who lived up to their potential before that sad sack QB got in there for a 4th and a 5th.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, please live and post in this world and not your little fantasy life where DEN has been making trades like the Quinn one months in advance all so your little scene plays out to get D Bowe to the PATs.  

Pathetic...

It's people like you ricky that give posters a bad rep, just stop please, when you embarrass your self like this your taking a little piece of all of us down with you.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.