catching up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

catching up

been too busy the past week or so, but slowing down thru the weekend. some thoughts from the past few days;

-is this Pats team being molded into the team for the rest of Bradys (declining) years? are the struggles in the passing game any evidence of slippage, and if he is playing for 5 more years, do the Pats need to evolve both on offense and defense, and the past month is the start?

-I am pleased with the Nink extension, but at the end of last season I would have pegged him at the 4th or 5th guy in line to be extended

-I have not been as ecstatic with the play of McCourty or Hightower as many others here, but the rest of the defense have exceeded my expectations

-I was in early on Sudeld. Not that he was replacing Hern, but that he would contribute. I would like to see him and Gronk on the field at the same time looking ahead

-I get the Jets hatred on this board. I also get the chuckles at Rex's expense...but I dont care. Rex is one heck of a defensive coach. I don't think they hang with upper echelon teams week in and week out, but they will beat the weaker teams and reach 6 wins

-I still havent seen it yet with Allen.

-I always, always had faith in Ghost (check all my old posts)

-IMO Vince is showing signs of too many snaps. 

-Nice to see Gregory exceed my lowered expectations.

-Does Hoyer start the rest of the way?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Re: catching up

In response to rkarp's comment:

been too busy the past week or so, but slowing down thru the weekend. some thoughts from the past few days;

-is this Pats team being molded into the team for the rest of Bradys (declining) years? are the struggles in the passing game any evidence of slippage, and if he is playing for 5 more years, do the Pats need to evolve both on offense and defense, and the past month is the start?

-I am pleased with the Nink extension, but at the end of last season I would have pegged him at the 4th or 5th guy in line to be extended

-I have not been as ecstatic with the play of McCourty or Hightower as many others here, but the rest of the defense have exceeded my expectations

-I was in early on Sudeld. Not that he was replacing Hern, but that he would contribute. I would like to see him and Gronk on the field at the same time looking ahead

-I get the Jets hatred on this board. I also get the chuckles at Rex's expense...but I dont care. Rex is one heck of a defensive coach. I don't think they hang with upper echelon teams week in and week out, but they will beat the weaker teams and reach 6 wins

Personally, I don't believe that BB is worrying about molding this team to appease TB.  I imagine BB is probably already anticipating the transition that is looming ahead.  No doubt, he'll be happy to have TB be a part of it, as long as he is productive, but I feel certain that BB won't hesitate to cut ties, once he believes he can find something better.  Hopefully, that's still a couple of years off...I seriously doubt it will be five.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Brady probably feels like he has to play perfect games to make up for the rookies struggles.  He is trying to do too much, imo.  It will all get better, i hope.

Did not like Dennard and Arrington's play against the Bucs.  Need them to be ready for the Falcons.  A game like last Sunday and they will get abused out there this Sunday.  Arrington wide is a joike, keep him inside and Dennard usually looks good, have no idea what happened to him vs the Bucs.  Was he taking too many chances?

Big Nink fan here, very glad to see him extended.

Pats need d line depth bad.

I am blown away by Sudfeld, I thought he would be a big part of the offense these first 3 weeks.  Hope this changes soon.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Yeah, Brady the defense, and VW sux.

Your Jets are really good. 

We get what you are about.

Sections
Shortcuts