2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: CB Richard Sherman

Hahaha. Let them have their moment.

Then come talk to me when your team finishes above .500 on the season.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

To the victor the spoils. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Jesus Krist Richard, your team is a replacement ref's gift way from being 3-3... tap the breaks a bit tough guy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Just because some idiot loser sherman takes to twitter and types Tom said this or that you people believe him? You werent there you don't know what Tom did or did not say yet people on here are saying Tom started it.

No loyalty to your own QB. I believe Tom didn't say it before I believe some black thug and loud mouth from seattle who is most likely a punk and a liar.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In response to WelkerRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]Just because some idiot loser sherman takes to twitter and types Tom said this or that you people believe him? You werent there you don't know what Tom did or did not say yet people on here are saying Tom started it.

No loyalty to your own QB. I believe Tom didn't say it before I believe some black thug and loud mouth from seattle who is most likely a punk and a liar.[/QUOTE]

That's racist and incredibly innappropriate. I'm ashamed to be associated with people like you.

Continuing...

I believe that Tom was jawing with the other team. He has always been known to be a fierce, ultra-competitive person. An animal on the field and a gentleman off the field.

I have absolutely no issue with Tom saying what he did, but he needs to back it up. I hope he will going forward. If this isn't a wake up call for the offense, and the rest of the team for that matter, I don't know what is.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

When you win you get to talk. When lose you don't. When you trash talk sometimes it comes back to bite you and it did Brady. This is only an issue w/ fans not Brady. He only cares about wins and loses.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Can't argue with his comments, mostly true. I think that with this secondary there is a good chance TB could be getting a ear full again next Sunday unless he can score 40+points.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It is easy to act like that when you win.  Would he have done the same if the Pats prevailed?  I think not!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I am not saying TB played great! he deserves 50% of the blame. But the secondary is so bad that if he is not near perfect then they will lose every game...chill!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Are you defending this defense!?...one of the 5 worst in football, WORST!

Sections
Shortcuts