CB Samuel to Pats?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ejusox21. Show ejusox21's posts

CB Samuel to Pats?

Do you think the Pats would claim Samuel if the Eagles put him on waivers? Is it possible BB knows something that we dont? This would all make sense to explain the Bodden cut. Can the Pats really go far with the current CBs? We shall see...Go Pats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: CB Samuel to Pats?

In Response to Re: CB Samuel to Pats?:
    [QUOTE]Yep, Asante ran his mouth off about the GM's playing Fantasy Football. I know we need CB's but I am glad we didn't make him one of the highest paid CB's in NFL history.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

True but if I could have him at a fair price I'd take him, he'd be an amazing nickel guy with McC and Arrington outside.  Don't think the Eagles will cut him though...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Eric whether BB wants Samuels doesn't even matter. The way the waiver wire works is teams with the worst record get first shot at any player placed on waivers. Certainly 5 or 6 teams would submit claims before the Pats. As bad as our secondary looks right now, I still trust BB. I dont think we can get any worse!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Eric whether BB wants Samuels doesn't even matter. The way the waiver wire works is teams with the worst record get first shot at any player placed on waivers. Certainly 5 or 6 teams would submit claims before the Pats. As bad as our secondary looks right now, I still trust BB. I dont think we can get any worse!!
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

What he said

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

ditto

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CB Samuel to Pats? : What he said
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

No thanks, did this question already get asked? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Is there a reason to think the eagles will cut him?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

just some obnoxious comments from assante that he isn't respected

[QUOTE]Is there a reason to think the eagles will cut him?
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]just some obnoxious comments from assante that he isn't respected In Response to Re: CB Samuel to Pats? :
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

Same old Asante

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Yep, Asante ran his mouth off about the GM's playing Fantasy Football. I know we need CB's but I am glad we didn't make him one of the highest paid CB's in NFL history.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

No way we take him back if even just BECAUSE of what he is doing now.  He needs to be humiliated, and learn to play TEAM ball and accept coaching.  The eagles will have wasted $60 million on him, and got very little.  This was a good call on the Patriots part NOT showing him the money.