CBS changed games at halftime

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

CBS changed games at halftime

Come on Pats... I love blowouts, but they are getting so bad CBS switches games at the half. Then I had to watch the Jets. I did enjoy watching them lose, but not as much as the Pats playing in the snow... Keep winning, but maybe keep the team in the game until the 3rd qtr

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Minuteman200. Show Minuteman200's posts

Re: CBS changed games at halftime

If your a Patriot fan call CBS at 212-975-3247 and complain!!!!!!!!!!I just did. the lady sounded frustrated...so apparently people are calling...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I watched the game at a sports bar, apparently the bears fans followed cbs's lead and left at halftime LOL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

god bless atdhe.net....that's all I can say...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

is atdhe.net free?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I'm just glad I have the Sunday Ticket! No searching for websites, just gather up the food and drink and sit in the LaZBoy with the remote. I did have to watch it on 19 until they switched, then the NFL channel kicked in. I did get the end of the Jests game, though, and saw Sanchez choke on 4th down and hit the turf! He's got the second year slump. That was priceless. Losing to the Fins. It's great to watch those snowy, windy games, though. Especially when Brady is tossing it like it was a sunny day!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

In Response to Re: CBS changed games at halftime:
    is atdhe.net free?
    Posted by raptor64d

Better late than never....yes it's free, german commercials but it's the US broadcast, quality is reasonable, can't complain for the cost and it's been a very reliable site to watch the Pats.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

gotta love the Sunday ticket.

Makes you wonder though.....if it was Indy blowing a team out the half, would they switch?

More media bias against our Pats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

I actually had the Jets-Dolphins game on and then CBS switched me to a WNBA game...
    They at least have good fundamentals.

Sections
Shortcuts