CBS Sports sour grapes article

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

CBS Sports sour grapes article

Reading something this morning about more Pats espionage concerns from Rex:

"There was a report Ryan was extremely concerned about Patriots espionage, even in the Jets' hotel in the New England area. So concerned, he asked his players to bring their playbooks to team meetings so potential spies couldn't steal them from the players' hotel rooms"

I wonder if Rex had them bring the crayons, too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: CBS Sports sour grapes article

In Response to CBS Sports sour grapes article:
    Reading something this morning about more Pats espionage concerns from Rex: "There was a report Ryan was extremely concerned about Patriots espionage, even in the Jets' hotel in the New England area. So concerned, he asked his players to bring their playbooks to team meetings so potential spies couldn't steal them from the players' hotel rooms" I wonder if Rex had them bring the crayons, too.
    Posted by krismk

So, for team meetings, the players had to be told to bring playbooks and that means Rex feared spying??!!  Come on, someone stretched that to look like a "spying" fear when any player attending a meeting should bring their playbook.  Most likely a NY writer/Jets fan "fanning" the "spygate" fire.  NY'ers won't let it die!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I'm sure the Pats are the first and last team ever to indulge in espionage, right? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Is it just me, or do these reports only come out after the Pats spank a supposed contender?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

wow, the patriots must have fing genius level players if they can a.)memorize their own playbooks each week and b.)memorize the other teams playbook in a matter of days.

fing god damned we need to get the patriots over to nasa and get a fing moonbase done. im sure brady, belichick, and welker, and McCourty could get a moonbase up and operational in under a week with a budget less then the redskins payroll.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

hahahaha new york is PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC

let them be think what they want. its comical. BLAME everyone else except yourselves. I hope they learned nothing last night and think it was just a bad day.  I hope they think they are still the best. 

Their own stupidity will take them down. its the reason they will never win the super bowl. they never learn.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

i like it... i think its good.... let them worry let everybody worry... theres ghosts in them rooms now... so we are in their heads...and its not even football specific..similar story about gomer and the dolts...

thats what they get for f'n with us in regard to that anyway

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Since I didn't miss Nantz or Simms one iota last night,  I'll kinda dismiss this stuff as rubbish too....

It was an overwhelming exhibition of superiority in most every facet of the game...

If they had playbooks perhaps they might consider studying them...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRADY1321. Show BRADY1321's posts

Whats done is done, Every one will b*tch and cry and make excuses, because The Jests" are the media darling. Plain and simple, they were exposed, Sanchez is overrated QB, their D is good but not that damn good, And their coach is a RA RA coach, who got outcoached by a genius. So far not enough credit for the PATS and too many excuses for the "punk a## jets. Move on its over we got another "best team in the league" to take down

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Ryan could have handed BB the play book a week ago and we couldn't have laid a bigger spanking on them. The after game interview was the 1st time I saw him at a loss for words.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: CBS Sports sour grapes article:
    In Response to CBS Sports sour grapes article : So, for team meetings, the players had to be told to bring playbooks and that means Rex feared spying??!!  Come on, someone stretched that to look like a "spying" fear when any player attending a meeting should bring their playbook.  Most likely a NY writer/Jets fan "fanning" the "spygate" fire.  NY'ers won't let it die!
    Posted by agcsbill

All Teams, even on the college level, worry about this. This is a non-story reported by someone who needed one to manufacture.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Haha Crayons! I can just picture the Jets meeting room where they're all coloring pictures and running up and showing Ryan.

Revis: Coach!! Coach!! Look what I drew, its a picture of an island with me on it!

Ryan: Oh very good Darrel. Have your mommy put that on the fridge!

Cromartie: Coach! Coach! look I drew a picture of me and my family!

Ryan: Oh very good! Who are these 7 kids and 6 women?

Cromartie: Those are my kids and their moms!

Ryan: Oh, do you want to tell me their names and I can write them above their picture for you?

Cromartie: I don't know any of their names but you can write the amount of child support I owe them above each of their pictures!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

i work in the cube next to a jets fan. :(

he started talking to me this morning about the game, then mentioned - all innocent-like - about how it seemed the patriots "knew" every play on offense and defense the jets were about to run.  I responded that it's called being prepared.  took him another 5 minutes of insinuating small talk before he had the cajones to 'joke' that the pats cheated. 

as he has seniority, and willingly tells stories about how often he falls off his bicycle (true story), I let the 'joke' pass without comment...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

This loss by the Jests is the type that could lead to others.  I say the Jests finish 11-5 at best.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

I'm curious to see what happens to say the least. This team is built on a lot of "bravada", and I wonder how they'll respond to this utter dismantling, in every facet of the game.

Oh, and Cromartie is terrible, I've been saying it all along. Ok, not terrible, but he's just an average corner. His "highlight" game came against Moss...who has had only a single highlight play all season (which really wasn't even that good).

As for the article, consider the source...who cares what that jakomo wrote. If Phatrex gets an article into the Herald about the Pats cheating, do I suddenly think he's more credible for being in print? No. In fact, with the herald, he'd actually lose credibility.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

i work in the cube next to a jets fan. :( he started talking to me this morning about the game, then mentioned - all innocent-like - about how it seemed the patriots "knew" every play on offense and defense the jets were about to run.  I responded that it's called being prepared.  took him another 5 minutes of insinuating small talk before he had the cajones to 'joke' that the pats cheated.  as he has seniority, and willingly tells stories about how often he falls off his bicycle (true story), I let the 'joke' pass without comment...
    Posted by fatsam72

and.. this is an ADULT who actually still believes it!  Sad...Sad...Sad.

Sections
Shortcuts