CBSSportsline unanimously picks Giants...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Re: CBSSportsline unanimously picks Giants...

The Giants love must be based in large part on whom they managed to beat to get to this game, namely both the Packers and the 49ers.  The logic would be that we are no better than those two teams; ergo, they should beat us too.  I don't subscribe to this thinking, but that has to be it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Can we stop saying "disrespect" please?  I f()cking HATE this term.  It is NOT disrespectful to think the Giants will win.  It may be disrespectful to say that the defense is the "worst ever", but even then, not really.  It's a cheap term, means little, and is the sort of thing I expect from teams like the Jests, NOT our team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

OK.

Most of the media thinks the 11-7 Giants are a better team than the 15-3 Patriots,  the Patriots defense stinks, Brady will get rattled by the great Giants D line and the Giants will win the Superbowl.

No disrespect intended. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

I would like to chime in and say there can never be too much motivational material, so the more the better. As far as the pundits who are mostly former players, I think that a team like the Patriots goes against their selfish agenda, that you got to have super stars. As we do have some great stars, the bulk of this team is un-drafted and late draft picks. Basically other teams also rans. Their egos will not let them understand that it is more about team then the individual, which showcases Belichick's genius. Go Pats, five days and counting.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

There hasn't been this much BIAS in the national media SINCE the election of BARACK OBAMA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

All the excessive Tebow hype obviously motivated Brady so the media absolutely motivates players. When I played in high school I would look at the local newspaper to see the predictions and if we were snubbed it was a motivating factor. This is just a little more fuel for the fire.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Re: CBSSportsline unanimously picks Giants...:
    [QUOTE]There hasn't been this much BIAS in the national media SINCE the election of BARACK OBAMA
    Posted by condognh[/QUOTE]

LOL! And before the election.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

In Response to Re: CBSSportsline unanimously picks Giants...:
    [QUOTE]Ummmm, when someone doesnt pick you to win the SB, thats not bulletin Board material. Why would we get all excited because someone didnt pick us?? You dont think both teams have a 50/50 chance to win? enough of this  'Nobody is picking us ' crap. Be Happy about it. We dont do well as frontrunners and even if they picked the Giants, we are still favored and the Giants think THEY are the underdogs. It matters not come sunday.
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

I think you found you way onto the wrong forum. This is the one for the Patriots.

Sections
Shortcuts