certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear....

LOL!  Dallas Clark is a baby.....

Peyton Manning: Colts teammate travels with teddy bear

Colts QB Peyton Manning asked if he travels with a favorite pillow: “I don’t really take a special pillow, but some guys actually do have certain sleeping habits that they feel like, in order to sleep in the hotel the night before the game, they want to feel like they’re sleeping at home. They’ll have a special pillow that helps their neck feel better. When we go to training camp, a lot of players have that special blanket. Dallas Clark, my roommate, has a teddy bear he brings. It makes him feel comfortable.” — Indy Star

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear....

I thought Peyton slept "IN" a teddy?  LOL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Some of us with dings and/or chronic pain can relate.
    Sometimes it seems that trying to get comfortable enough to sleep is a fulltime quest. I can't imagine trying to get comfortable after the weekly equivalent of a car wreck like guys in the NFL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear....:
    LOL!  Dallas Clark is a baby..... Peyton Manning: Colts teammate travels with teddy bear Colts QB Peyton Manning asked if he travels with a favorite pillow: “I don’t really take a special pillow, but some guys actually do have certain sleeping habits that they feel like, in order to sleep in the hotel the night before the game, they want to feel like they’re sleeping at home. They’ll have a special pillow that helps their neck feel better. When we go to training camp, a lot of players have that special blanket. Dallas Clark, my roommate, has a teddy bear he brings. It makes him feel comfortable.” — Indy Star
    Posted by m1021us

I love baby football players that make the pats defense look like sieve.  LOL LOL LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

After reading the article more closely, the teddy bear thing is a whole different kinda weird.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

Any player who has 100 catches for a 1000+ yards can sleep with whatever he wants. What Peyton failed to mention was that this was a life size bear with correct female anatomy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear....:
    In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Actually, the Pats put on clinics containing him. Check the facts before mouthing off, rubejob.
    Posted by russgriswold

5 of the last 6.  THOSE ARE THE FACTS!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

In Response to certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : I love baby football players that make the pats defense look like sieve.  LOL LOL LOL
    Posted by underdoggg

Underdoggg, I have a brother who lives outside of Indy.  I recently visited and ran the mini-marathon.  Must admit I had a great time and the food at St. Elmo's was first class.  The speedway is impressive and Lucas Oil is a beast of a building.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Any player who has 100 catches for a 1000+ yards can sleep with whatever he wants. What Peyton failed to mention was that this was a life size bear with correct female anatomy.
    Posted by MarcW1

Sleeping with such a bear doll would raise far more questions than sleeping with a tedy...don't you think?? LOL!!

Here's the article in which Peyton spilled the beans on Dallas Clark: http://www.indystar.com/article/20100512/SPORTS03/5120348/1058/SPORTS03/Students-take-advantage-of-chance-to-ask-Manning  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : 5 of the last 6.  THOSE ARE THE FACTS!!
    Posted by underdoggg

how many were in the Sauna Dome???????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

What Peyton doesn't say is that Dallas Clark is his favorite pillow.  Just like on the field, he's Peyton's favorite target. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Worst downtown in the Midwest next to Detroit and Cleveland. A ghost town.  If you aren't there near the hard Rock and Oceainaire, etc, it's a very boring town. There is a north side neighborhood with some music clubs, etc, but it's slim pickens in downtown Indy. You went to the best restaurant in the dowtown area.
    Posted by russgriswold

Rusty, Have you been to the downtown of every midwestern city?  I can bash the Colts but Indy and it's people were pretty nice.  Kind of like a really big Mayberry.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

You mean to tell me there are people who DON'T sleep with Teddy Bears?

That doesn't make any sense at all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Minneapolis is very solid, especially in the summer, obviously.
    Posted by russgriswold

If it wasn't for the endless winter, everyone would want to live here.

And we don't want that.Cool

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : 5 of the last 6.  THOSE ARE THE FACTS!!
    Posted by underdoggg

Reg. doesnt mean much when you cant seal the deal! Harrison always had Clarks # & you know that. 4 rec- 65yds no tds .... call in the coast guard

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : I love baby football players that make the pats defense look like sieve.  LOL LOL LOL
    Posted by underdoggg

I don't know, it sounds like you want me to post Dallas' stats vs the Pats.....

Ok....

In the last 3 years Dallas is

2007: 2 rec 15 yds 0 TD
    2008: 4 rec 63 yds 0 TD
    2009: 4 rec 65 yds 0 TD

That is HARDLY making the pats defense look like sieve.  LOL LOL LOL!

Nice try again, TROLL.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Posted by underdoggg

underdog ...are you just like the cartoon character??...

sleeps with a teddybear......my 9month old gets really excited with her teddybear too!!  hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!....nope not done....hahahahahahaha!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Underdoggg, I have a brother who lives outside of Indy.  I recently visited and ran the mini-marathon.  Must admit I had a great time and the food at St. Elmo's was first class.  The speedway is impressive and Lucas Oil is a beast of a building.
    Posted by MarcW1

Marc - How'd you run? 

If you are a Bostonian, I am sure the flat terrain was beneficial.  Never liked running the track, because it is so big it always feels like I won't ever get off of it. 

Lucas Oil is a beast.  Had the RCA dome not yet been demolished, you'd have seen how much bigger Lucas is than that. 

Glad you had a good time.  For the record, every time I've been to Boston or Cape Cod, I've loved it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Worst downtown in the Midwest next to Detroit and Cleveland. A ghost town.  If you aren't there near the hard Rock and Oceainaire, etc, it's a very boring town. There is a north side neighborhood with some music clubs, etc, but it's slim pickens in downtown Indy. You went to the best restaurant in the dowtown area.
    Posted by russgriswold

Thanks for about the most limited view one can give. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : I don't know, it sounds like you want me to post Dallas' stats vs the Pats..... Ok.... In the last 3 years Dallas is 2007: 2 rec 15 yds 0 TD 2008: 4 rec 63 yds 0 TD 2009: 4 rec 65 yds 0 TD That is HARDLY making the pats defense look like sieve.  LOL LOL LOL! Nice try again, TROLL.
    Posted by m1021us

Colts scoring last 6 games v pats - 35; 18; 20; 38; 27; 40.  Sieve!!!!!!  LOL LOL LOL  Cool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Limited?  Care to enlighten us? I know the city very well. I used to stay specifically at the Hampton Inn on Meridian across the Hard Rock because that's literally where everything is. It's a ghost town past 10 PM. The rotary is cool, but come on.  It's a very boring city unless you haven't been anywhere else much.
    Posted by russgriswold

Always curious about this - by boring do you mean that you could not find the kind of deviant behavior you were looking for? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : There isn't a lot of character to the city. It's one dimensional.  Pretend all you want, but it's a classic small midwestern city plopped down in between two interstates.
    Posted by russgriswold

Which dimension?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Colts scoring last 6 games v pats - 35; 18; 20; 38; 27; 40.  Sieve!!!!!!  LOL LOL LOL 
    Posted by underdoggg

In case the above response did not elicit the appropriate understanding of the sieve New England has been vs. the Colts, let me add some more. 

Over the 6 game period of colts dominance - those scores collectively represent a 73+ point increase over the pats season defensive average representing a 12 point per game increase their average points per game allowed. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

No Big deal. Dallas Clark sleeps with a Teddy bear on the road and Peyton Sleeps with Dallas Clark on the road.It's what ever makes you feel comfortable.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Marc - How'd you run?  If you are a Bostonian, I am sure the flat terrain was beneficial.  Never liked running the track, because it is so big it always feels like I won't ever get off of it.  Lucas Oil is a beast.  Had the RCA dome not yet been demolished, you'd have seen how much bigger Lucas is than that.  Glad you had a good time.  For the record, every time I've been to Boston or Cape Cod, I've loved it.
    Posted by underdoggg

I finished in 1:47.  It was a windy and cold morning.  I have a new appreciation for the size of the Indianapolis speedway.  It was a long 2.5 miles.  As far as St. Elmo's, never thought I'd have shrimp in the midwest that was as good as any hear.  Since I was in Indy on a weekend, I thought it was pretty lively.  All cities including Vegas are pretty slow Monday thru Thursday. 

Sections
Shortcuts