certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear....

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear....:
    In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Generic.  How dumb are you or have you not been to many other places?
    Posted by russgriswold

Been all over the place my friend, and as I see it, when you are new to a place and don't know where to go, you might think a place is boring.  However, when you know where to find what you are looking for, things tend to become more alive. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : I finished in 1:47.  It was a windy and cold morning.  I have a new appreciation for the size of the Indianapolis speedway.  It was a long 2.5 miles.  As far as St. Elmo's, never thought I'd have shrimp in the midwest that was as good as any hear.  Since I was in Indy on a weekend, I thought it was pretty lively.  All cities including Vegas are pretty slow Monday thru Thursday. 
    Posted by MarcW1

Yeah - it was an awful day.  Good time, though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Not new to it at all.  You just keep thinking it rivals Chicago, Boston, SF, NY, Austin, Seattle, SD, etc, though.  It doesn't.
    Posted by russgriswold

Funny you were the one to call me dumb, but here you are being stupid enough to attempt to put words in my mouth. 

I'll stick by what I said. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Colts scoring last 6 games v pats - 35; 18; 20; 38; 27; 40.  Sieve!!!!!!  LOL LOL LOL 
    Posted by underdoggg

Wait, we were talking about how Dallas Clark played against the Pats....not how much Indy has scored against NE in the 6 games.

Wow, you look funny with egg on your face.....LOL!LOL!LOL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : In case the above response did not elicit the appropriate understanding of the sieve New England has been vs. the Colts, let me add some more.  Over the 6 game period of colts dominance - those scores collectively represent a 73+ point increase over the pats season defensive average representing a 12 point per game increase their average points per game allowed. 
    Posted by underdoggg

Again, I still don't understand how this has anything to do with Dallas Clark's performance vs NE.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Who cares specifically about Dallas Clark's individual performance.  Football is a team game and I don't root for Dallas over Reggie Wayne or Manning or Addai or anyone else. 

Besides - if the pats schemed to take away Clark then they left something else open.  How do I know?  Over those 6 games (including one loss), the colts outscored the pats average by more than 12 points in each game (again, including the loss).   

Further - if you want to mock Clark that is fine, but in the last 10 years the pats haven't had a tight end that could hold a candle to what Clark has done.  Teddy Bear and all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

[QUOTE]Who cares specifically about Dallas Clark's individual performance.  Football is a team game and I don't root for Dallas over Reggie Wayne or Manning or Addai or anyone else.  Besides - if the pats schemed to take away Clark then they left something else open.  How do I know?  Over those 6 games (including one loss), the colts outscored the pats average by more than 12 points in each game (again, including the loss).    Further - if you want to mock Clark that is fine, but in the last 10 years the pats haven't had a tight end that could hold a candle to what Clark has done.  Teddy Bear and all.

Clearly you care because you were the one who brought up Clark's performance against the Pats...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwiegmann24. Show cwiegmann24's posts

Actually, my brother in law was teammates with Dallas Clark when he played at the University of Iowa, and he is just weird. He eats whole cans of cold peas, straight from the can. Doesn't surprise me that he sleeps with a teddy bear.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

I thought Peyton slept "IN" a teddy?  LOL!
    Posted by HRK103

Oh MY!!! Do you have pictures?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Some of us with dings and/or chronic pain can relate. Sometimes it seems that trying to get comfortable enough to sleep is a fulltime quest. I can't imagine trying to get comfortable after the weekly equivalent of a car wreck like guys in the NFL.
    Posted by ROWDYRODRUST

I try to sleep with a different oriental woamn in each town I go to. It doesnt help, but it doesn hurt either Yell

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : [QUOTE]Who cares specifically about Dallas Clark's individual performance.  Football is a team game and I don't root for Dallas over Reggie Wayne or Manning or Addai or anyone else.  Besides - if the pats schemed to take away Clark then they left something else open.  How do I know?  Over those 6 games (including one loss), the colts outscored the pats average by more than 12 points in each game (again, including the loss).    Further - if you want to mock Clark that is fine, but in the last 10 years the pats haven't had a tight end that could hold a candle to what Clark has done.  Teddy Bear and all. Clearly you care because you were the one who brought up Clark's performance against the Pats...
    Posted by titletownfan

Not really - I just said I like baby football players who make the pats d look like a sieve.  Did that mention Clark?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Actually, my brother in law was teammates with Dallas Clark when he played at the University of Iowa, and he is just weird. He eats whole cans of cold peas, straight from the can. Doesn't surprise me that he sleeps with a teddy bear.
    Posted by cwiegmann24

Your brother in law who is bouncing at the local bar?  That one?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Oh MY!!! Do you have pictures?
    Posted by JerrySpringer

not quite a teddy, but close.....

Peyton Manning is GAY!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

That's wrong, Harley.

That's just . . .    wrong.Foot in mouth

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Any player who has 100 catches for a 1000+ yards can sleep with whatever he wants. What Peyton failed to mention was that this was a life size bear with correct female anatomy.
    Posted by MarcW1

be careful...LT forgot that some bears are just off limits - look where it got him

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Any player who has 100 catches for a 1000+ yards can sleep with whatever he wants. What Peyton failed to mention was that this was a life size bear with correct female anatomy.
    Posted by MarcW1

any idea where he got it?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : 5 of the last 6.  THOSE ARE THE FACTS!!
    Posted by underdoggg

Still behind us 32-14 all time though :) 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : I finished in 1:47.  It was a windy and cold morning.  I have a new appreciation for the size of the Indianapolis speedway.  It was a long 2.5 miles.  As far as St. Elmo's, never thought I'd have shrimp in the midwest that was as good as any hear.  Since I was in Indy on a weekend, I thought it was pretty lively.  All cities including Vegas are pretty slow Monday thru Thursday. 
    Posted by MarcW1

I don't believe we have shrimp around here,clams yes, shrimp no. So did they have any clams or maybe lobster that was as good!Cool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Who cares specifically about Dallas Clark's individual performance.  Football is a team game and I don't root for Dallas over Reggie Wayne or Manning or Addai or anyone else.  Besides - if the pats schemed to take away Clark then they left something else open.  How do I know?  Over those 6 games (including one loss), the colts outscored the pats average by more than 12 points in each game (again, including the loss).    Further - if you want to mock Clark that is fine, but in the last 10 years the pats haven't had a tight end that could hold a candle to what Clark has done.  Teddy Bear and all.
    Posted by underdoggg

Then why would you bring up something other than the topic at hand...Is this about Dallas clark sleeping with a Teddy bear?

Are you that dumb and desperate to retaliate that you would throw out abstract stats that mean nothing to the topic at hand?  WOW!  That is PATHETIC!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Who cares specifically about Dallas Clark's individual performance.  Football is a team game and I don't root for Dallas over Reggie Wayne or Manning or Addai or anyone else.  Besides - if the pats schemed to take away Clark then they left something else open.  How do I know?  Over those 6 games (including one loss), the colts outscored the pats average by more than 12 points in each game (again, including the loss).    Further - if you want to mock Clark that is fine, but in the last 10 years the pats haven't had a tight end that could hold a candle to what Clark has done.  Teddy Bear and all.
    Posted by underdoggg

Ok, here I go correcting your fuzzy math again....

If you want to use the scoring of both teams, and since this is a thread about Dallas Clark....then we will use the data from when he started in 2003.....

Pats indy
    total257253
    avg25.725.3

Now, this does not look like Indy outscoring NE.....it actually looks pretty close with NE having the slight edge.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Then why would you bring up something other than the topic at hand...Is this about Dallas clark sleeping with a Teddy bear? Are you that dumb and desperate to retaliate that you would throw out abstract stats that mean nothing to the topic at hand?  WOW!  That is PATHETIC!
    Posted by m1021us

The topic at hand?  Are you kidding me?  In a previous thread I mention Brady and Vinatieri rings and you throw in Belichick (off subject) and you are going to attempt to call me out?  Could you be anymore transparent, anymore hypocritical?  Nope.  You are a disgrace to your own fans.  You are a joke - and a bad one at that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Ok, here I go correcting your fuzzy math again.... If you want to use the scoring of both teams, and since this is a thread about Dallas Clark....then we will use the data from when he started in 2003.....   Pats   indy 2009 34 35 2008 15 18 2007 24 20 2006 20 27 2006 34 38 2005 21 40 2004 27 24 2004 20 3 2003 38 34 2003 24 14 total 257 253 avg 25.7 25.3 Now, this does not look like Indy outscoring NE.....it actually looks pretty close with NE having the slight edge.....
    Posted by m1021us

And to think you called me out for changing topics.  First, I set the parameters and now you are trying to change them because you know I am right.  Joke.   Second - you are adding a comparison that has never been a part of this discussion.  What is pathetic, is that I don't even think you know that you did this. 

My comments about the colts outscoring the pats average points given up has nothing to do with Indy's defense, or the points that the pats scored against Indy.  This is about Indy's O vs. the Pats D, and I effectively proved that the colts treated pats D like a sieve by outscoring the pats average points given up by more than 2 TD's.  

I know this is more complex than your second grade education, but please try to stay on task. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from iceman778. Show iceman778's posts

sleeping with teddy is wonderful

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : The topic at hand?  Are you kidding me?  In a previous thread I mention Brady and Vinatieri rings and you throw in Belichick (off subject) and you are going to attempt to call me out?  Could you be anymore transparent, anymore hypocritical?  Nope.  You are a disgrace to your own fans.  You are a joke - and a bad one at that.
    Posted by underdoggg

Oh, you mean that topic about Vinatieri when you threw Brady into the conversation?  That one?  So it is ok for you to throw Brady into the topic and I can't throw Belichick in?  LOL!  Wow, how dumb are you?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : And to think you called me out for changing topics.  First, I set the parameters and now you are trying to change them because you know I am right.  Joke.   Second - you are adding a comparison that has never been a part of this discussion.  What is pathetic, is that I don't even think you know that you did this.  My comments about the colts outscoring the pats average points given up has nothing to do with Indy's defense, or the points that the pats scored against Indy.  This is about Indy's O vs. the Pats D, and I effectively proved that the colts treated pats D like a sieve by outscoring the pats average points given up by more than 2 TD's.   I know this is more complex than your second grade education, but please try to stay on task. 
    Posted by underdoggg

I used the data back to when Dallas Clark started with the Pats because the topic is ABOUT DALLASS CLARK....That is where the parameters shuold be.....there is no reason that you licked the parameters that you did, it does not make sense to the topic at hand......stop being an idiot and use the correct data.

I helped your comparison of the Indy O to the Pats D by showing you what the Pats O has done VS Indy D....and since 2003, Pats have been better.....

Sorry, but you have been PWNED! 

Sections
Shortcuts