certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear....

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear....:
    In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Kind of like Pay-a-ton's priorities changed with his 500 commercials per year?  He is not the same QB that he used to be.....I would be worried if I were a Colts fan. You do realize that Brady was traviling in 2007 when he won the league MVP that year, right?  that would be the same year that we went 16-0....
    Posted by m1021us

I know all about league MVP's our QB has 4 of them.  How did Brady finish that 16-0 year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : He was dating an actress in 2004.....what happened then? God, you really have to stop reaching like this.....you look foolish.
    Posted by m1021us

In 04 brady was all about the team.  Not so now and he has said as much.  He's banking on other vets who are new to the team to play the leader role he wont because he's not going to be around.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

im more appalled that manning would let that get out in public.  talk about pitching a guy under a bus!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : In 04 brady was all about the team.  Not so now and he has said as much.  He's banking on other vets who are new to the team to play the leader role he wont because he's not going to be around.
    Posted by underdoggg

But he was dating an actress....isn't that what you said?  Or are you changing your tune?

Why can Manning not be a team player but Brady has to?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : I know all about league MVP's our QB has 4 of them.  How did Brady finish that 16-0 year?
    Posted by underdoggg

Well they finished the 16-0 year at 16-0....how else do you think they did?

I do recall the Pats breaking all kinds of records on the way...many of those records were once held by Pay-A-Ton.....

Hey atleast the Pats went for the 16-0.....Your team was too cowardly to do so....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Manning is nothing but a team player -  He's always around - he works with the young receivers.  Develops them.  Its part of the reason the colts have been better than the pats the last 5 years.  Brady went hollywood.  Manning stayed a good ol boy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Manning is nothing but a team player -  He's always around - he works with the young receivers.  Develops them.  Its part of the reason the colts have been better than the pats the last 5 years.  Brady went hollywood.  Manning stayed a good ol boy.
    Posted by underdoggg

Yep, that is exactly why Pay-a-ton throws his teammates and coaches under the bus when things don't go his way....LOL!  REAL TEAM PLAYER!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Yep, that is exactly why Pay-a-ton throws his teammates and coaches under the bus when things don't go his way....LOL!  REAL TEAM PLAYER!
    Posted by m1021us

You mean like Brady just did?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

that teddy bear made a sex tape with kendra

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : You mean like Brady just did?
    Posted by underdoggg

Underdog Brady talks about team mentality. Manning and "B"olian throw specific players under the bus.Ryan diem will come back to hunt you if and when you play Kanasa City. Mark my words.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : Underdog Brady talks about team mentality. Manning and "B"olian throw specific players under the bus.Ryan diem will come back to hunt you if and when you play Kanasa City. Mark my words.
    Posted by achie

that was supposed to be Lilja not diem

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : that was supposed to be Lilja not diem
    Posted by achie

Well you started off strong even if you finished with a whimper.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: certain Colt sleeps with teddy bear.... : You mean like Brady just did?
    Posted by underdoggg

And we circled right back around......Brady called out his whole team including himself.....Manning calls out specific players and rarely calls himself out.  He is too self centered.....

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I know all about league MVP's our QB has 4 of them.  How did Brady finish that 16-0 year?

Actually, Brady finished that year by taking his team down for a go ahead TD in the SB in the closing minutes. Unfortunately, the defense couldn't stop the Giants from answering. On the other hand, in 09 the Colts didn't even try for 16-0, their reasoning being their goal was to win the SB. But Peyton finished his season by throwing a pick that gave the Saints a Lombardi! Aside from those two games Tom still leads in the ring department 3 to 1. But I'm sure if Wes Welker slept with a teddy bear Tom wouldn't go blabbing it to the press!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

I know all about league MVP's our QB has 4 of them.  How did Brady finish that 16-0 year? Actually, Brady finished that year by taking his team down for a go ahead TD in the SB in the closing minutes. Unfortunately, the defense couldn't stop the Giants from answering. On the other hand, in 09 the Colts didn't even try for 16-0, their reasoning being their goal was to win the SB. But Peyton finished his season by throwing a pick that gave the Saints a Lombardi! Aside from those two games Tom still leads in the ring department 3 to 1. But I'm sure if Wes Welker slept with a teddy bear Tom wouldn't go blabbing it to the press!
    Posted by bubthegrub2

The BUB is back BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

This thread has degenerated into another b*tch session. 

Who cares if Clark sleeps with a Teddy Bear?  He's still a great player and the Colts problems have nothing to do with him.  Maybe it belongs to his daughter or something.

Sections
Shortcuts