Chad cracks me up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

Chad cracks me up

I like Chad, always entertaining! After he just said:

"My personality was controlled last year. You didn't hear me at all last year. Zero. Zilch. When my mouth is running, it forces me to perform. It's never been vindictive. I never got anybody in trouble. ... When I can be me, I am loose. Everything just flows for me, whether it's the style of play, the way I learn."

"I'm going back to my normal ways. My normal ways, when I was at my best, when I got fined, look at the production those years. Usually things don't go right when you try to change the way you do things. I'm back to normal."

Now this:

Always talkative Chad Johnson doesn't want to talk anymore -- to reporters, at least.

After receiving a stern warning on Tuesday from new Miami Dolphins coach Joe Philbin for his outspoken manner and penchant for profanity, Johnson walked past reporters saying only, "I don't do media anymore," according to a report in The Miami Herald.

JohnsonI don't do media anymore.

-- Dolphins WR Chad Johnson

The eccentric Johnson, who had signed with the Dolphins in June, made waves for comments at a news conference last week along with his actions on Tuesday night's premiere show of "Hard Knocks" on HBO.

Johnson recently said "it felt good to breathe again," then uttered numerous curse words at the news conference.

Although he was mum with reporters, Johnson took to Twitter on Wednesday -- he has more than 3.6 million followers -- and wrote "Stupid Focused."

Philbin hinted on Tuesday night's "Hard Knocks" that if Johnson is unable to change his ways, the six-time Pro Bowl wide receiver might not last long with the Dolphins.

"Time will tell," Philbin responded when asked whether Johnson has gotten the message. "I expressed to Chad that you're in a position to influence people. Use it as a positive.

"There's a right way to kind of represent this organization and yourself, and a way that's not going to be us," he added.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Re: Chad cracks me up

choad johnson is going to be terrible this year, I hope chung lays him out.