Chad Finn Column

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Chad Finn Column

Funny thing I'm reading Chad Finns' column on the Patriots and what do I see at the bottom of it? In the thing he likes, "a lineman finally getting called for holding Chandler Jones".  Wow. Amazing. Someone else actually sees it for what it is. Finally someone had the balls to put it into print. Its been a problem all season, and it continues to be. I'm sure most everyone else here will say, it doesn't matter blah blah blah, but truth is, it does. 

Just feeling a bit validated seeing it in print is all...flame away..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: Chad Finn Column

Jones does get held a lot and they don't call it. I wonder why, is it because he's a rookie? They call holding on some plays that are borderline on other guys.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Agreed, Wilfork as well..

I'm sure this goes on elsewhere in the league but wow 95 and 75 are getting ripped off big time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm sure this goes on elsewhere in the league but wow 95 and 75 are getting ripped off big time.

[/QUOTE]

True. I've been calling that out all along.  Its so obvious, even more so with Wilfork. I don't know much about league wide, but it seems most prevalant with the Pats and the Packers from what I've seen.  Raji before he was hurt was getting hosed too.  I believe that its an NFL policy to stop the Pats from dominating games. People talk about the Giants D-Line and don't get me wrong they are good, but 75 equals JPP and Osi in one person.  If you don't hold him, he'll be pounding your QB into the dirt every play.  Did you see that lateral play he made to drop the RB on a swing pass for a loss? A man that big should not be able to do that.  And thats why he's held. He would singlehandly domintate almostt every game if he wasn't.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

95 and 75 do get held a lot, thing is they keep fighting and don't use these acting jobs others do. It's like flopping in basketball. If holds were called properly 95 would get 2 holding calls for how dominate he is on the outside.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AFNAV130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

True. I've been calling that out all along.  Its so obvious, even more so with Wilfork. I don't know much about league wide, but it seems most prevalant with the Pats and the Packers from what I've seen.  Raji before he was hurt was getting hosed too.  I believe that its an NFL policy to stop the Pats from dominating games. People talk about the Giants D-Line and don't get me wrong they are good, but 75 equals JPP and Osi in one person.  If you don't hold him, he'll be pounding your QB into the dirt every play.  Did you see that lateral play he made to drop the RB on a swing pass for a loss? A man that big should not be able to do that.  And thats why he's held. He would singlehandly domintate almostt every game if he wasn't.

[/QUOTE]

Yep. I can't see how it isn't so obvious at this point. We have evidence that a replacement ref admitted that the league told he and his crew to not call offensive PI, so that info proves that the NFL strongly advises the crews on how to influence games and help offenses.

As for Wilfork, he's held on almost every play he penetrates through the line on. They showed a highlight the other day of the Broncos/Pats game and he was held through the line with an armbar on the Gomer TD pass in the 4th qtr.  Not sure it would have mattered on the play, but he was held very obviously regardless.

Heck, he was held on the Sanchez Safety play last week! 

[/QUOTE]

Something we do agree on, and though it does affect the amount of time the secondary has to cover my beef is with all the 30+ yard completion they are allowing at a record shattering pace.

However, I will give it to you that you have called this out weeks ago.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts