Chad Henne: Tebow Not NFL QB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Chad Henne: Tebow Not NFL QB

In Response to Re: Chad Henne: Tebow Not NFL QB:
    In Response to Re: Chad Henne: Tebow Not NFL QB : really? well he made the pats look like a bunch of duds this past season
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

He did but with our non-existent pass rush ANY NFL qb could have done that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Chad Henne: Tebow Not NFL QB : He did but with our non-existent pass rush ANY NFL qb could have done that.
    Posted by apdynasty23

tebow couldnt have Wink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

In Response to Re: Chad Henne: Tebow Not NFL QB : tebow couldnt have
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Exactly...Henne's working with the world's worst receivers. Ginn couldn't catch a cold and the other 2 starter's weren't even drafted. Joe Montana in his prime couldn't work with the dolphin recievers last year. If your recievers don't get seperation and when they do they drop the ball it's a recipe for disaster. I actually have to blame the front office for that one. It's seems they're building the receiving core last.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

In Response to Re: Chad Henne: Tebow Not NFL QB : Umm, I am pretty sure the difference between Curt Schilling in Chad Henne is like the difference between Halle Berry and Roseanne Barr. 
    Posted by russgriswold

You're right but I don't think Schilling looks that much like Roseanne Barr. I guess your point is Schilling can say what he wants because he plays for a team you like...yeah that makes sense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Chad Henne: Tebow Not NFL QB : Exactly...Henne's working with the world's worst receivers. Ginn couldn't catch a cold and the other 2 starter's weren't even drafted. Joe Montana in his prime couldn't work with the dolphin recievers last year. If your recievers don't get seperation and when they do they drop the ball it's a recipe for disaster. I actually have to blame the front office for that one. It's seems they're building the receiving core last.
    Posted by perfect72

the only reciever the phins have that would start for any other team in the league is bess...and maybe hartline after another year or two of seasoning...if the WR corps doesnt improve...henne will never realize his potential in miami

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I agree that Henne didn't have much to work with but I'm speaking from the standpoint of maturity and professionalism. Whether you have inside information or not, keep your mouth shut and just work on getting better yourself. Whether he has great weapons or not, he should worry about him and not try and bash a young kid trying to pursue his dream.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Henne was Michigan's QB when they lost to App St.
    I don't think Tebow lost to any schlubs in college.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

Henne was Michigan's QB when they lost to App St. I don't think Tebow lost to any schlubs in college.
    Posted by rocher

And your point is? that's right..you don't have one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Henne was Michigan's QB when they lost to App St. I don't think Tebow lost to any schlubs in college.
    Posted by rocher

and henne couldnt be stopped by a belichickian defense...i guess that guy stinks huh?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

I think i would respect his comments more if they was from Brady, Manning, Brees, Mcnabb or Farve

Chad Henne?????lol a joke

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

I think i would respect his comments more if they was from Brady, Manning, Brees, Mcnabb or Farve Chad Henne?????lol a joke
    Posted by PatsBermuda

so would most people...but we dont know those other guy's opinions...but those other's have been in the league long enough by now to see alot of hype players not come close to living up to it and i bet they would say the same thing about tebow

lets also put this out there...there was no follow up question after he was asked if tebow is an nfl qb...the interview just ended...so no one really knows what chad was or wasnt thinking/trying to say...and until that can be clarified...id more worry about how chad henne is going to tear up the pats than what he says about some prospect

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Fins fans getting defensive. It has been a long time I guess.
    10+ years without a playoff win. Looks like beating the Pats was the highlight of their season last year. They finished strong though (lost their last 3).
    Michigan fans are forever shamed by his Michigan team losing to App St. He hasn't changed a bit in Miami. Note their record. And his whopping QB rating of 75.0.

Sections
Shortcuts