Chad Jackson is still a bust

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Chad Jackson is still a bust

"The Broncos waived fourth-year wide receiver Chad Jackson, who was acquired after the Patriots released him in August 2008."

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/articles/2009/09/08/merriman_says_he_was_protecting_friend/

Looks like a change of scenery did nothing for him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradysbgstfan. Show bradysbgstfan's posts

Re: Chad Jackson is still a bust

Poor Chad Jackson. I was a moron and bought his jersey when they drafted him. Got a Maroney as well...still waiting for his time to come.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Chad, time 2 start pumping gas 4 $8.00 an hour. Hope U saved your 1.8 mil. sign. bon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

He can always tell his grandkids he cought 2 td's from Tom Brady.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

And once again, he was getting rave reviews in their training camp.  If they ever have a training camp hall of fame...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

In Response to Re: Chad Jackson is still a bust:
    [QUOTE]Poor Chad Jackson. I was a moron and bought his jersey when they drafted him. Got a Maroney as well...still waiting for his time to come.
    Posted by bradysbgstfan[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should stop buying jerseys? Smile

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Chad Jackson is still a bust:
    [QUOTE]"The Broncos waived fourth-year wide receiver Chad Jackson , who was acquired after the Patriots released him in August 2008." http://www.boston.com/sports/football/articles/2009/09/08/merriman_says_he_was_protecting_friend/ Looks like a change of scenery did nothing for him.
    Posted by passedball[/QUOTE]

2006 draft...1) Maroney
                     2) Trade Up to get Jackson.

Can we have a do-over on that one?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

[QUOTE]Poor Chad Jackson. I was a moron and bought his jersey when they drafted him. Got a Maroney as well...still waiting for his time to come.

Please don't buy a Chung or Butler jersey. We need those guys to be good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

If Chad Jackson was canned while Mc Daniels was still in NE there is no surprise that he is canned again under Mc Daniels regime.
    Poor guy, he got his way out of NE but Mc Daniels followed him... Smile

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

but he looked great in his pre-season games here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BXBoston. Show BXBoston's posts

LMAO!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

[QUOTE]If Chad Jackson was canned while Mc Daniels was still in NE there is no surprise that he is canned again under Mc Daniels regime. Poor guy, he got his way out of NE but Mc Daniels followed him...
    Posted by FrogLegs[/QUOTE]

Exactly I think it says less about Chad as an athlete and excellent handed receiver than it does about him being to dumb to understand the "at the line of scrimmage" site adjsutments of the Patriots(now Broncos also) offensive system.

He cathes everything and is a great athlete but never gets a chance because the QB's or OC's in those systems do NOT trust him to consistently be in the right spot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chad Jackson is still a bust : Please don't buy a Chung or Butler jersey. We need those guys to be good.
    Posted by dafoe[/QUOTE]

Hmmm..... Maybe bradysbgstfan needs to buy the opponents jersey's?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradysbgstfan. Show bradysbgstfan's posts

Hey now, I may have bought two terrible jerseys, but I also own all 3 Brady Jerseys (Blue, White, and Silver), and a White Moss jersey. So I wouldn't blame me.