Chad Jackson was just signed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Chad Jackson was just signed

By the ohmaha nighthawks

And you guys said he would never amount to anything.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Re: Chad Jackson was just signed

In Response to Chad Jackson was just signed:
    [QUOTE]By the ohmaha nighthawks And you guys said he would never amount to anything.
    Posted by ChasaB[back on the big stage again....he was born to be a nighthawk.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

His job is still better than yours and mine!

Can't make fun of someone who has more money and talent than yourself!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Wow getz, I just noticed ur avatar....that shyt is too funny. Where did you get it...it looks like an original portrait..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

In Response to Re: Chad Jackson was just signed:
    [QUOTE]His job is still better than yours and mine! Can't make fun of someone who has more money and talent than yourself!
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]
    his career has been as erratic as your tendency to project your circumstances  onto those you meet here....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]His job is still better than yours and mine! Can't make fun of someone who has more money and talent than yourself!
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Wow that's kind of tough don't you think?  And I'm not entirely sure Chad Jackson has more talent at what he does than others who may post here have at what they do. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chad Jackson was just signed : Wow that's kind of tough don't you think?  And I'm not entirely sure Chad Jackson has more talent at what he does than others who may post here have at what they do. 
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

Unlikely. Football, like a lot of other fields, is over-valued.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Mountain I think you should elaborate on the point you're trying to make because it doesn't really make sense.  I am just trying to show the other side of this jackson bashing.  The due simple did not work out, so why bash him?  then I back that up by saying he's most likely made more money then us as i would presume, and even though he is not in the NFL any longer he is still playing ball for a living.  Wish I could for a living regardless of league.

ATJ you asked me if thats kinbda rough?  Isn't bashing jackson... I;m the other side that's all... I liked him coming out of college and i did not just throw him under the bus because he didn't become an all time Pat,... Ima true fan of players and teams.  Still love Zant, always had love for nomar, wsihed bledsoe luck, Kevin millar, let tony allen get his cash and more play time.... ect...

As far as if he is more talented at what he does than what we do.... I dunno man, we blog about sports, he plays them... I'm number 1 in my company at sales... but I aint comparing myself to an elite athlete that just did translate to the NFL......................................

Haters hate, I don;t

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Wow getz, I just noticed ur avatar....that shyt is too funny. Where did you get it...it looks like an original portrait..
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

I googled delonte west is the terminator... i was looking for something like that to put up at work for my laker friends to se, and then i decided that might be the best avatar ever.... I love the guy man... if i went to War - Dwest is my first round pick...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chad Jackson was just signed : I googled delonte west is the terminator... i was looking for something like that to put up at work for my laker friends to se, and then i decided that might be the best avatar ever.... I love the guy man... if i went to War - Dwest is my first round pick...
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

If I went to war, I'd choose that an alien mothership, that could transform into a giant robotic spider that shoots streaming poisonous lava, that could then transform into a bullet & bomb proof super-sized black land rover with nice rims, that could finally seperate & transform into a harem stocked with 5,000 hybrid robot-human female supermodels...   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Many of these leagues come and go, if the best players make 30K a year then they're not doing better than me.  Also I don't get the snot kicked out of me by some sap with a longshot to make the NFL but is trying anyhow...

It's apropos that we bring up Chad Jackson during draft time, the guy was a top 3 receiver prospect, was tops in 40 time, vertical leap and caught a combine record on the catching drill...  result = bust.

Heart can't be measured...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dna53. Show dna53's posts

That was funny...I saw a good Aldrick Robinson at
    www.60maxpowero.com

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

[QUOTE]Mountain I think you should elaborate on the point you're trying to make because it doesn't really make sense.  I am just trying to show the other side of this jackson bashing.  The due simple did not work out, so why bash him?  then I back that up by saying he's most likely made more money then us as i would presume, and even though he is not in the NFL any longer he is still playing ball for a living.  Wish I could for a living regardless of league. ATJ you asked me if thats kinbda rough?  Isn't bashing jackson... I;m the other side that's all... I liked him coming out of college and i did not just throw him under the bus because he didn't become an all time Pat,... Ima true fan of players and teams.  Still love Zant, always had love for nomar, wsihed bledsoe luck, Kevin millar, let tony allen get his cash and more play time.... ect... As far as if he is more talented at what he does than what we do.... I dunno man, we blog about sports, he plays them... I'm number 1 in my company at sales... but I aint comparing myself to an elite athlete that just did translate to the NFL...................................... Haters hate, I don;t
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]Getzo, I will elaborate..please reread your original post..it sounded like it was posted by a young kid still living in his parents' basement. You are connected here to all the people who love sports in New England,who in their own endeavors have built New England, the most highly educated and sophisticated region of this country, and who have prospered from their own work and intellect over many decades. Chad Jackson, while skilled, did not succeed as a Patriot,and I expressed that, but I wish him well going forward. Very talented people come to this site to recreate, exchange ideas, and root for their very talented football team. I think you should keep that in mind as we all go forward.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Monkey,

Please stop.  You try to sound smart, great.  Then you say I live in my parents basement, good for you.  The bottom line is you know nothing of Chad Jackson, and neither do I.  He did not pan out in the NFL so you make a comment that is condescending toward Jackson...... again, I did not stop liking the guy because he couldn't cut it.

As far as building New England (No you didn't)... lol give me a break..

Look I ain't looking for internet fights, rather then sticking to my guns when I was excited about the guy.  I don't just throw people under the bus, that's all.

And going back to my orinigal point.... he plays football for a living????  Yes, I am still envious of him.  I did my best at my job, but I wish i could catch footballs.

Did you really wish him well, because i saw sarcasm in your post, so if i misread your post I apologize; however, I saw hate so I had to jump in.  And I will continue to do so...  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics12345. Show Celtics12345's posts

His job is still better than yours and mine! Can't make fun of someone who has more money and talent than yourself!
    Posted by Getzo

Getz, you do realize that success shouldn't be measured by money or other items, right? Everyone strives to live their life the way that they want, and if their job doesn't involve as much money or national attention, so be it. It doesn't necessarily make the other job better.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chad Jackson was just signed : Getz, you do realize that success shouldn't be measured by money or other items, right? Everyone strives to live their life the way that they want, and if their job doesn't involve as much money or national attention, so be it. It doesn't necessarily make the other job better.
    Posted by Celtics12345[/QUOTE]

I am not sure where you guys are getting confused.....

They call out Jackson....  so I called them out .... simple as that.  I like Jackson and will throw in my 2 cents for him....

Done, conversation over..... This was about bashing Jackson, and you guys want to talk about what life is about.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from deadZeppelin. Show deadZeppelin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chad Jackson was just signed : If I went to war, I'd choose that an alien mothership, that could transform into a giant robotic spider that shoots streaming poisonous lava, that could then transform into a bullet & bomb proof super-sized black land rover with nice rims, that could finally seperate & transform into a harem stocked with 5,000 hybrid robot-human female supermodels...   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare these hybrid robot females available for purchase now? Do you take Visa,do you have pictures or something.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Was Chad Jackson a worse draft pick than Chris Canty?

It's a close one.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In Response to Re: Chad Jackson was just signed : If I went to war, I'd choose that an alien mothership, that could transform into a giant robotic spider that shoots streaming poisonous lava, that could then transform into a bullet & bomb proof super-sized black land rover with nice rims, that could finally seperate & transform into a harem stocked with 5,000 hybrid robot-human female supermodels...   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Too many options.  Three years from now you'll have the alien mothership with the most features that no longer work.