chad johnson threatens to fire back at the media

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

chad johnson threatens to fire back at the media

I wish he would just shut up already, you know what the best way to fire back at the media who is bashing you is? Catch the flipping football. You dont need to be in an offense to know how to catch a ball, if it hits you on the hands, you should be able to catch it.

end of story.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaPats. Show VirginiaPats's posts

Re: chad johnson threatens to fire back at the media

No idea what your talking about, Link or you should shut up already. Personally think Chad has been quiet and very respectful to the Patriot Way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

He even said he's not going to live with a fan cause he wants no trouble.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to chad johnson threatens to fire back at the media:
    [QUOTE]I wish he would just shut up already, you know what the best way to fire back at the media who is bashing you is? Catch the flipping football. You dont need to be in an offense to know how to catch a ball, if it hits you on the hands, you should be able to catch it. end of story.
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

Where did this come up? You have a link?

he's only made a few stoopid tweets. I'm sure BB talked to him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxpowers034. Show maxpowers034's posts

Preaching to the choir, this guys is trouble...read this good article a week ago way before people started screaming
    http://www.60maxpowero.com/patriots/content/ochocincos-star-fading-new-england-patriots

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Chad has toned things down and has even stated he is going to continue to do so. One wonders are you trying to stir the pot?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Must be a troll.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

who's chad johnson?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

why hasnt ud6 been banned recently

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

because mods dont exist here. -.-

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RANDIBUS81. Show RANDIBUS81's posts

If the O line can give Brady enough time then any WR on this team can have a breakout game.  Lets no throw him under bus just yet.   One big game and everyone will be eating their words.  We ne Ochocinco to break out.  We dont want to cut him and have it end up like the 2005 and 2006 season where we just did not have any depth at WR.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/304351-ochocinco-threatens-to-fire-back-at-media

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaPats. Show VirginiaPats's posts

In Response to Re: chad johnson threatens to fire back at the media:
    [QUOTE]http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/304351-ochocinco-threatens-to-fire-back-at-media
    Posted by ChasaB[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong in his comments , he basically say, your the media its your job to critique me, but if your wrong in your assumptions i'm going to call you out on it. So again to your point , just what are you trying to say here? Ocho has been extremely careful and quiet in his approach with the media, making silly statements like your have in your original post, just shows your not really following the team or the player.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I'm happy for Chad, he wants to be here...  Ever get that job you really wanted? He did.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: chad johnson threatens to fire back at the media : Nothing wrong in his comments , he basically say, your the media its your job to critique me, but if your wrong in your assumptions i'm going to call you out on it. So again to your point , just what are you trying to say here? Ocho has been extremely careful and quiet in his approach with the media, making silly statements like your have in your original post, just shows your not really following the team or the player.
    Posted by VirginiaPats[/QUOTE]

"im going to live with a fan" "I'll fire back at you" 

Those types of statements are not Careful and Quiet, How many press conferences has  Haynesworth had in regards to peoples comments about him?

I'd wager zero. My point is people are critizing him because he has under performed so far, and hes dropped more passes this preason then welker did all of last year, if that trend continues its going to be a frustrating year watching him play, and this isnt about him being in the offense a month and still learning it, This isnt a route running issue, Brady is putting the ball on his hands and he isnt able to hang on.

Soon as Ocho learns that Actions speak louder then words, the soon the media will get off his case, in short, Catch the ball.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

We really need this regular season to start.  You cant see a dang thing out of preseason games.. Lets judge him after week 1.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Chad's tweets are mild. Chris Johnson said to the "fake Titans fans" should just shut up. He doesn't work a regular job so don't compare me to you. He then further said "I don't care if you think I'm greedy".

Carry on Chad.  Oh yes on another note Chad has declined living with a fan because he doesn't want to start trouble. Maybe you'd like Tate to take his place?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

I'd like someone that can catch

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

[QUOTE]That is right he cant catch. His career stats are total BS and he has never caught a ball in his life. Get a clue, he is a new system for the first time in his career and when he does figure it all out he is going to be nasty.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Is he new to being a wide reciever? Last time i checked when a ball hits you on the hands, you should catch it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Chad isn't used to getting hit in the hands with balls. I bet there isnt a harder worker on the team.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

[QUOTE]Have you ever run a route with a DB covering you? If you have then you would know that when you know a play book and you have a relationship with your QB it is easy to go out and make that easy catch like you said, but when you cant just do your thing and you have to think about it, and think about where that DB is and you are all tensed up because your thinking too much you can drop an easy catch. Wrs need to be able to just do their thing and not have to over think things and right now he is still in that phase where he is learning as he goes. I mean he was traded here and then he had pre season two weeks later, he had no time to get into a grove with Brady or learn his plays. So all im saying is give the guy a break. Once he flips the switch he is going to be great in this offense.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

And all im saying is DO IT, DONT TALK ABOUT IT. Hes telling reporters hes going to fire back at them, when all he needs to do is catch the ball. its really that simple, Catch the ball and people will stop talking about how you are not catching the ball. pretty simple.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lastat. Show Lastat's posts

ChasaB i think you should listen to your own advice and "DONT TALK ABOUT IT". I mean you said your piece but you keep fire'n back but yet you feel he has no right to think about doing what you continue to.........so I guess by doing so you admit you are less of a person then Occho in the ability to control themselves, and yet you wish to give him advice....funny

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

so you mean this universe could actually be an atom in some giants fingertip???

Thats deep.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

[QUOTE]ChasaB i think you should listen to your own advice and "DONT TALK ABOUT IT". I mean you said your piece but you keep fire'n back but yet you feel he has no right to think about doing what you continue to.........so I guess by doing so you admit you are less of a person then Occho in the ability to control themselves, and yet you wish to give him advice....funny
    Posted by Lastat[/QUOTE]

Its pretty solid advice, and also apple to oranges with what i'm doing. 

Ocho is not playing well, Instead of just playing better hes going to verbally lash out at people talking about how hes not playing well, the advice im giving is to play better, walk the walk, instead of talking the talk.

What im doing is expressing an opinion, having that opinion attacked by people, and then defending that opinion. Now if for instance i posted a thread making fun of Ocho's spelling, and my post was full of spelling errors, and people came in and said "yo chasab, whats up with your spelling" and i made another post and said "wel imm wurking on it, n imma fire back at all dem haters and shiz" instead of just using spell check, You might have a point. basically your analogie is bad.

Back on topic, Chad do or do not, there is no try. Catch the ball.