Chad Johnson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Chad Johnson

That girl judge has got adequacy issues.She should be disbarred. What the hell is happening

to this country? ANSWER: We are playing by girls rules.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Chad Johnson

Don't wish to get into the gender issue but in my opinion that was one massive overreaction on the judge's part.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

You guys might be right about the judges overreaction but could it have been that she had a hair across her a** about the crime (domestic violence) and was totally against the plea deal.

I am not saying she was right or wrong in her actions but as a father of  18 & 21 year girls can't say it bothered me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Don't wish to get into the gender issue but in my opinion that was one massive overreaction on the judge's part.

you ain't wrong

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

You guys might be right about the judges overreaction but could it have been that she had a hair across her a** about the crime (domestic violence) and was totally against the plea deal.

I am not saying she was right or wrong in her actions but as a father of  18 & 21 year girls can't say it bothered me.

making excuses, bah

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

making excuses, bah

I believe I said it may have been an overrreaction but it didn't bother me.

I wouldn't make excuses for either the judge or johnson... their actions speak for themselves.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

... and some folks here used to get all over my back-side for calling this guy "Ocho The Clown"...   Having said that, the judge was way over the top on this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

making excuses, bah

I wouldn't make excuses for either the judge or johnson... their actions speak for themselves.

I like your style even tho I believe in taking a position.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

making excuses, bah

I like your style even tho I believe in taking a position.

thanks.

Let me be more precise in my position. For the act committed in the courtromm it was a total overreaction by the judge.

Like I said in my previous post, as a father of 2 young ladies i could care less what happens to him. If she had given him 60 days it wouldn't have been enough. Pretty cowardice of a proffesional athlete  or any male to abuse a defenseless female.