Chad OchoCinco knew in March he would be a Patriot?!?! any tampering concerns there,,...lol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Chad OchoCinco knew in March he would be a Patriot?!?! any tampering concerns there,,...lol

https://www.facebook.com/OchoCinco?sk=wall#!/photo.php?fbid=10150148081405264&set=a.10150148081355264.284873.192889005263&type=1&theater

Please let me know if you can see the pic

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Chad OchoCinco knew in March he would be a Patriot?!?! any tampering concerns there,,...lol

I know its Chad personal life, but going thru his facebook page and his comments and pics....Jeeeesh!!!  the guy must get atleast 10,000 notifications a day on his page... you know how it is if you have email connected to your phone....that shyt will go off every minute,.

Besides that he is with Evelyn, who is on basketball wives(but now looking to be a football wife).  She bring her own drama....Dude has like 2 pics of him and her and then you see about 10,000 comments from ignorant b*tches hating on his g/f and callin her all types of names....saying he can do better, and look at me, im an attention hor...Im saying....not my bizness and I only care about the field and what he does there, but this has got be a distraction and keeping him from his potential as a player here.  He is all over the place!!! 

With this Billicheck special coming out w/Bill mic'd for the whole 09' season, Bill is def. letting it hang out, and I think he at the point now that he checking off his bucket list.  Signing Chad was more of a personell move( I want to coach Ocho), type of thing...and it stil may work, but this is an uphill battle IMO, with all his off field activities...we shall see

Dont get me wrong...I love Chad, and always been a fan, but Its bittersweet. One on hand, I think he is a good man and does a lot of good things and is funny as h ell and loves to compete. On the other hand, he has so much going on, I dont know if it will work here, but I am rooting for him no doubt...  I hope he is here for all 3 years and makes as a splash on the field as he will w/ the fans and media..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Chad OchoCinco knew in March he would be a Patriot?!?! any tampering concerns there,,...lol

Some of you guys read to much into things.

Greg Olsen looks like a beast next to Ocho

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaPats. Show VirginiaPats's posts

The love fest that is Bill & Ocho, started 3 or 4 years ago, besides it was a trade so its impossible for "Tampering" to be had, now if OCHO held out and demanded a release then we signed him, Tampering could be looked at but not when a trade was made.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxpowers034. Show maxpowers034's posts

He's trouble
    http://www.60maxpowero.com/patriots/content/ochocincos-star-fading-new-england-patriots

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Chad OchoCinco knew in March he would be a Patriot?!?! any tampering concerns there,,...lol:
    [QUOTE]https://www.facebook.com/OchoCinco?sk=wall#!/photo.php?fbid=10150148081405264&set=a.10150148081355264.284873.192889005263&type=1&theater Please let me know if you can see the pic
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

I think the Patriots have plausible deniability with all the crazy things that Ochocinco says

Or HE was demanding the trade to the Patriots

Sections
Shortcuts