Chad Ochocinco vs. Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

Chad Ochocinco vs. Jets

Well, he caught something, and the TV copy showed brady giving him a thumbs up. I cant believe that a WR needs positive reinforcement for a catch...

First game where I felt he contributed at the level of a 3rd WR.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Chad Ochocinco vs. Jets

In Response to Chad Ochocinco vs. Jets:
    Well, he caught something, and the TV copy showed brady giving him a thumbs up. I cant believe that a WR needs positive reinforcement for a catch... First game where I felt he contributed at the level of a 3rd WR.
    Posted by Peduncle72

I think he realized he might be next in line to be released after BB let Haynesworth go. It's time for him to show up. Still not exactly thrilled with his play. At least Brady didn't yell at him again....lolLaughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In Response to Re: Chad Ochocinco vs. Jets:
    In Response to Chad Ochocinco vs. Jets : Too bad he can't get them to the end zone.
    Posted by dmpc

He very well could have taken it to the end zone if Brady didn't severely underthrow a wide open Ochocinco on that play. I thought Chad played very well tonight. When he came in, people expected him to be the number 1 option and put up Moss numbers. Fact of the matter is, he's our 5th option in this passing game so when he contributes like he did tonight and set a good example for the younger guys in the locker room, I won't be complaining about him.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I thought after that he would get in more.  Nope.  I can't blame the guy too much if they won't put him on the field.  On the other hand, maybe they won't put him on the field for a reason....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peduncle72. Show Peduncle72's posts

I thought after that he would get in more.  Nope.  I can't blame the guy too much if they won't put him on the field.  On the other hand, maybe they won't put him on the field for a reason....
    Posted by Davedsone

The crew I watch with says that chad has the ying and yang going for him, one good play and one bad play. They wanted him pulled after his big haul so he didnt screw something up. Maybe BB sees the same =)

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Chad Ochocinco vs. Jets : Would you have a lot of confidence in a guy that can't catch the ball?
    Posted by dmpc

Yeah, I keep thinking Chad Johnson must be in there somewhere.  Apparently he is, but it's 12 year old Chad.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In Response to Re: Chad Ochocinco vs. Jets : He wouldn't have been that open if he hadn't been underthrown.
    Posted by dmpc

Are you blind, or just plain stupid? Obviously you didn't watch the same game I did. I just watched the replay again. NOBODY was ahead of him. If Brady throws it to him in stride, Chad takes it to the house. You all love to jump on any guy that takes away the blame from Brady.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Sooo because he dropped one open pass translates to him dropping every wide open pass after that? hmmm okay, I get your logic. So when Welker had his career high in drops last year, Brady should have just started to underthrow him to ensure Wes would catch it? Drops happen to the best of them. Let's not get too cute.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Yes, Chad is my boyfriend because I provide a rational perspective, instead of the Tom Brady Blow up doll lovers that will put any and all blame on other players to excuse some poor plays by Tom. Tom and Chad have obviously not been on the same page throughout the beginning of the season, but tonight Chad played well for the time he was on the field. I don't see how you can use the excuse of Chad possibly dropping the ball to excuse Brady's underthrown ball.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yes, Chad is my boyfriend because I provide a rational perspective, instead of the Tom Brady Blow up doll lovers that will put any and all blame on other players to excuse some poor plays by Tom. Tom and Chad have obviously not been on the same page throughout the beginning of the season, but tonight Chad played well for the time he was on the field. I don't see how you can use the excuse of Chad possibly dropping the ball to excuse Brady's underthrown ball.
    Posted by IrishMob7

Get a clue. Brady is one of the best ever. 85 is a liability. It makes you look like a fool when you insult Pats' fans for appreciating his greatness.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

criticize ocho all you want...that one play opened things up

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Chad Ochocinco vs. Jets : So someone that has caught 11 passes and is making 6 million shouldn't be criticized?
    Posted by dmpc

Hey, be grateful, that's less than a million a catch.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In Response to Re: Chad Ochocinco vs. Jets : Get a clue. Brady is one of the best ever. 85 is a liability. It makes you look like a fool when you insult Pats' fans for appreciating his greatness.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Get a clue? How about you hop off Brady's jockstrap and get a clue. I've always been the one to argue that Tom Brady is arguably the best ever and if he isn't, he's second only to Joe Montana. So please, don't insult me when I tell it like it is. Your obsession with Brady and inability to put any blame on him is simply embarrassing. Just because I critiqued Brady on one play and defended Ocho doesn't make me 'unappreciative.' Give me a break, fool.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Chad Ochocinco vs. Jets : Get a clue? How about you hop off Brady's jockstrap and get a clue. I've always been the one to argue that Tom Brady is arguably the best ever and if he isn't, he's second only to Joe Montana. So please, don't insult me when I tell it like it is. Your obsession with Brady and inability to put any blame on him is simply embarrassing. Just because I critiqued Brady on one play and defended Ocho doesn't make me 'unappreciative.' Give me a break, fool.
    Posted by IrishMob7

Stop being a crybaby or we'll have to shove the pacifier back in your yap. When you slam fans for appreciating Brady by making cracks about blow up dolls and jockstraps, don't be surprised when you get a swat back. Don't act like a jets troll and you won't be treated like one.

We all know Brady makes bad plays on occasion dimwit. But we appreciate the overall excellence. Just because you have a thing for the stumblebum Ocho doesn't mean the rest of us share that delusion.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts