Championship belt...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GS1897. Show GS1897's posts

Championship belt...

Clay Matthews should get fined heavily for pulling out that phoney wresting style belt at the trophey ceremony. I mean, there's the real thing right there in front of him and he pulls out his own made-up prop. Lets hope this doesn't set a precidence. I think it waters down the significance of the Lombari when players start handing out fake awards at the offical trophy presentation. What a disgrace to the leaugue.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

Re: Championship belt...

In Response to Championship belt...:
    Clay Matthews should get fined heavily for pulling out that phoney wresting style belt at the trophey ceremony. I mean, there's the real thing right there in front of him and he pulls out his own made-up prop. Lets hope this doesn't set a precidence. I think it waters down the significance of the Lombari when players start handing out fake awards at the offical trophy presentation. What a disgrace to the leaugue.
    Posted by GS1897

Here's five bucks. Go buy yourself a sense of humor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: Championship belt...:
    In Response to Re: Championship belt... : I'd say it was actually more stupid than funny. It's sorta like putting ketchup on filet mignon...
    Posted by GS1897

You're certainly entitled to your opinion.

Those guys have busted their a$$es all year long to get to where they were last night. I say they can celebrate any way they wish. They earned it.

BTW; The Packers have been using the wrestling belt gimmick all year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrcahill. Show jrcahill's posts

Seriously!!! They have been doing the belt celebration all year.  It was awesome!  Did you think it was ridiculous when Bruschi held up the front page of a phoney paper with three Lombardi Trophys on it right after they won Super Bowl 39?  You are only entitled you an opinion when it make sense.  I agree with Niz, get a sense of humor. Why on Earth do you care about the "significance" of the Lombardi Trophy?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Not a huge fan of gimmickery????  That's the entire Super Bowl - gimmickery. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

GS1897....don't worry the No Fun League will make a rule to stop this

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

I actually enjoyed that. They worked hard all year, the championship belt thing was something rodgers did all season, That was a really nice moment.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Old-England. Show Old-England's posts

They should have thrown a flag - and make the Packers kick off next season from the 15-yard line :-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Just wait till Belichick does it. I can see it now:

$250,000 fine.
    2nd round pick docked.
    Kick off from the 40-yard line for the first 3 games.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Being concerned with something this trivial? Really? Man I wish I had your problems--or apparently, lack thereof.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

To be the champion you have to beat the champion, whoooooooo! Championship belts are for beating the champion and the Packers didnt do that last night. Total championship belt fail, imo.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

They should have thrown a flag - and make the Packers kick off next season from the 15-yard line :-)
    Posted by Old-England

Now this . . .

This right here is an epic first post.

We will be seeing this post again.

Well done.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

In Response to Re: Championship belt... : I'd say it was actually more stupid than funny. It's sorta like putting ketchup on filet mignon...
    Posted by GS1897

I actually put Frank's Red Hot on my filet while wearing my "world's best cook" championship belt.  It's self-proclaimed of course -- but I'll take on all comers.       

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reloadedagent31. Show Reloadedagent31's posts

He was actually presented with the championship belt? Now I want one.

Sections
Shortcuts