Chance to get a good Safety

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Chance to get a good Safety

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000238562/article/jairus-byrd-reportedly-wants-buffalo-bills-to-trade-him

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: Chance to get a good Safety

There is any chance of the Pats to trade for him?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Doubtful.  He wants a big contract which I don't think the Pats have any interest in obliging.  The Bills probably would want too much for it to be worth a one year rental even if the guy was healthy (which he isn't).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Well seeing as he wants out due to money situation , I doubt the Building 19 shopper is jumping on this. Also I had that plantar fascuitis 2 years ago when I was cut off the road on my bike. It took 3 months for me to walk right. I had to walk on my toes. Sh*t hurt like a B*tch. Want no parts of him now. You would think a player would be happy making 6.9 milly regardless of your team. For that money, I would play for the alaskan snow huskies on a snow field!

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Division rival right before opening game, unlikely... and like PCM says, expensive for the same position McCourty plays, not exactly a SS.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Would Bills even trade in division -?

We did it with Welker

How healthy is he now?? isn't his injury dicey?

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

• Wants a big contract
    • Plays within the divission
    • Not a SS

Would be nice but I don't see it

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If he is holding out for money, this is not the place for him. 

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Belichick already had his chance for Byrd.  He took Darius Butler instead.  Buffalo took Byrd with the next pick.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Byrd gets over $6 million a year.  That for an injured player?  That for a guy who wants to walk away from his team on opening day?  Plus draft picks?

The Patriots' front office confronted Miami with a fairly hostile choice:  either pay Wes Welker what he's worth, something like $3 million a year (Miami had lowballed Welker as a restricted free agent) and then he walks on you after one year in any case, or else the Patriots sign him and Miami gets a second rounder.  Miami thought about it and took the second rounder.  Then Miami realized that foot-dragging on the deal was fun.  The Pats threw in an extra seventh rounder and that was the final deal.  Normally, dealing within the division isn't ever done.  Thie Welker case was more like stealing within the division. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Belichick already had his chance for Byrd.  He took Darius Butler instead.  Buffalo took Byrd with the next pick.  

ouch

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Well at the time he was drafting(in need of) a CB to play, or attempt to play CB not FS.

What was Byrds hostory after arriving with Bills? Straight to Safety? Started at CB and failed so moved to Safety? Was fine at CB but needed a Safety and trusted him the most to move (Ala Devin McCourtey)?

Would you rather have McCourtey or Byrd?

I guess if you want to take a swipe at BB you could say he had his chance but drafted Chung instead of Byrd but again Chung was for the role of SS. In any case, both will be starting in the NFL this season.

You could even bring up Brace but again they needed a DT and were forced into reaching early because they did not know yet exactly how the Wilfork hold out would end up.

Details details, I know who cares right. No one "really" wants to ever look at the "entire" picture of how it all fits together and how each move affects the next.

I would question just how good he really is. He always seems to rate highly in various reporting sources but the Pats hung a 37 and a 52 on that Bills D last year. The Bills passing D looks could on paper, rating out much higher than the Pats last year, but who needed to try and pass on them when you could just run all over them? They were next to last in run defense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

[QUOTE]

Well at the time he was drafting(in need of) a CB to play, or attempt to play CB not FS.

What was Byrds hostory after arriving with Bills? Straight to Safety? Started at CB and failed so moved to Safety? Was fine at CB but needed a Safety and trusted him the most to move (Ala Devin McCourtey)?

I guess if you want to take a swipe at BB you could say he had his chance but drafted Chung instead of Byrd but again Chung was for the role of SS. In any case, both will be starting in the NFL this season.

You could even bring up Brace but again they needed a DT and were forced into reaching early because they did not know yet exactly how the Wilfork hold out would end up.

Details details, I know who cares right. No one "really" wants to ever look at the "entire" picture of how it all fits together and how each move affects the next.

I would question just how good he really is. He always seems to rate highly in various reporting sources but the Pats hung a 37 and a 52 on that Bills D last year. The Bills passing D looks could on paper, rating out much higher than the Pats last year, but who needed to try and pass on them when you could just run all over them? They were next to last in run defense.

[/QUOTE]

Sometimes I'm just joking Wink

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sometimes I'm just joking Wink

[/QUOTE]

actually I did know you were and honeslty I really was going to say this isn't really directed toward you but I just sort of said ah f... it. Laughing

Sections
Shortcuts