chances haynesworth passes physical?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ac3boogi3. Show Ac3boogi3's posts

chances haynesworth passes physical?

as were all getting worked up for this trade, what are the chances he even passes the physical? is he doesnt no trade...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Re: chances haynesworth passes physical?

that depends.

I think if he is structurly fine, no injuries i dont see an issue

If he cant run wind sprints 40 times in under 3 minutes then  think they will let that slide since they are coming off a lockout. 

Out of shape = Not a big issue
    Injured = Big issue.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

slim to none....lol - he has a trial next week as well, aug 2 -

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Physical I think he'll pass

Conditioning well I'm putting that at 50/50

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ac3boogi3. Show Ac3boogi3's posts

okay so the physical and conditioning are 2 different things? he can fail the condition test and still be traded? i believe the trial was for aug 27, but i doubt they would have traded for him if he was in danger of not playing this season sue to that

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

The conditioning test is a team-imposed prerequisite to practicing on the field with your teammates. Every team is different, though all are similar.

A physical is akin to what you or I go through. A general check of your physical well being, with an emphasis in football for checking for injuries, or serious signs of wear (joints, ligaments, cartiledge, etc.).

Passing a physical is usually a requirement to complete a trade, though teams will waive that from time to time for various reasons.

Around 5 Pats usually fail the conditioning test every year, and complete it within 24 hours.

Haynesworth, for all the talk, passed his conditioning test on the first attempt last year. Look it up. It was, however, delayed about a week for a variety of reasons. Take that for what it's worth. Making a point? Would've failed anyway? Being defiant? Selfish? There were serious issues between Haynesworth and the coach. Again, take that for what it's worth. All points worth considering, everyone know Haynesworth is no model citizen, but I don't want, nor do the Pats need that. Just be quiet, stay out of trouble, and care for about 3 hours every Sunday.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Structurally I think he will be fine, no major injury issues for him in his past. Condition wise, I put it as a 10% chance or less he passes. Do you think during the lockout he was training hard for his return to the Redskins?? I don't. But I bet he's on a treadmill or a stationary bike this morning after hearing where he was dealt to.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I think he will be a starter by week 1. He didn't want to play for Shananigan. We have a Randy Moss situation all over again. Fat Albert has the potential to be the best d linemen in the game. All he needs is motivation! Enter a championship caliber team to play on, with a strong locker room presence and a new contract opportunity and I think we have the right ingredients!

This could be the 2nd best trade in N.E history.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

100%

As ma6dragon9 pointed out a physical is simply a medical checkup that all contracts are contingent upon.

This is not the Patriots conditioning test.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

He´s gonna be on great shape by week 2 or 3

:D

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

will it take him 10 days to pass the conditioning test?

Sections
Shortcuts