Chandler Jones is the most talent out of the Jones' brothers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from floridamike. Show floridamike's posts

Chandler Jones is the most talent out of the Jones' brothers

I'm involved in the MMA world and Jon Jones current UFC light HWchamp said Chandler is the most "talented and athletic" out of all the brothers.

That's pretty impressive considering who his brothers are....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Chandler Jones is the most talent out of the Jones' brothers

I'd imagine if the kid was drafted in the first round this would be true - these guys are freaks of nature for the most part.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In Response to Chandler Jones is the most talent out of the Jones' brothers:
    [QUOTE]I'm involved in the MMA world and Jon Jones current UFC light HWchamp said Chandler is the most "talented and athletic" out of all the brothers. That's pretty impressive considering who his brothers are....
    Posted by floridamike[/QUOTE]

LOL so you played D1 football, are a great talent evaluator, and now your involved in MMA? OK thank goodness for the internet where you can be all things in annonimity!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

im a blonde cheerleader...a/s/l baby

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Jon Jones is one of the most athletic people I've EVER seen. I suspect this is one brother who has proven just about everything speaking nicely about the other who has yet to prove anything. What would he say? "Yeah, he's ok, but I'm better at everything."?

Hey, him being second best to brother Jon is not a bad prospect either. They should sign Jon to a contract here and there strictly for intimidation purposes on the sideline. Really? You want Bones to come out here? Yeah, thought so Suggs, how's the achilles anyway?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from floridamike. Show floridamike's posts

In Response to Re: Chandler Jones is the most talent out of the Jones' brothers:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Chandler Jones is the most talent out of the Jones' brothers : LOL so you played D1 football, are a great talent evaluator, and now your involved in MMA? OK thank goodness for the internet where you can be all things in annonimity!
    Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

Yes I've been with American Top Team in Coconut Creek, FL for the past 7 years. I'm very close to the sport. I also played college football as did a lot of fighters...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from floridamike. Show floridamike's posts

In Response to Re: Chandler Jones is the most talent out of the Jones' brothers:
    [QUOTE]Jon Jones is one of the most athletic people I've EVER seen. I suspect this is one brother who has proven just about everything speaking nicely about the other who has yet to prove anything. What would he say? "Yeah, he's ok, but I'm better at everything."? Hey, him being second best to brother Jon is not a bad prospect either. They should sign Jon to a contract here and there strictly for intimidation purposes on the sideline. Really? You want Bones to come out here? Yeah, thought so Suggs, how's the achilles anyway?
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

He said this about Chandler about 2 years ago....