Chandler Jones

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Chandler Jones

So I listened to Gresh and Zo for about 10 mins today while I was in the car.

They said that their sources within the Patriots organization tell them Chandler Jones will be ready for Houston.

Anyone know anything about this? I can't find anything that says whether he'll play or not.

If not, guess we'll find out Wed/Thurs if he's practicing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

Re: Chandler Jones

Doubt it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

We shall see.  Scott seems capable. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I got to say when I opened this thread I thought...uh oh...what is he out for the year? Glad he'll be back soon, they need him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

He will be ready for Houston.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

I am missing Gronk and Jones. The D doesn't seem to be missing Chandler, but the O could sure use Gronk right now

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I just got here from the thread about Costas and guns... thank God I am outa that thread. Even while I made some comments it was veru unpleasant there. I don't think I will go back...

ANyway.. this is much more interesting!

Imagine a Pats team with a healthy:

1. Gronk

2. Mankins

3. Connally

4. Vollmer

5. Edelman

6. Bolden (actually, just being back from his "vacation")

7. Cunningham (his "vacation")

8. Jones

If some of this group could get healthy for the playoffs... that would be interesting...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to Patsdateam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am missing Gronk and Jones. The D doesn't seem to be missing Chandler, but the O could sure use Gronk right now

[/QUOTE]

The D has played two inept offenses. I think the absence of Jones would be noticeable against HOU and SF

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just got here from the thread about Costas and guns... thank God I am outa that thread. Even while I made some comments it was veru unpleasant there. I don't think I will go back...

1. Gronk

2. Mankins

3. Connally

4. Vollmer

5. Edelman

8. Jones

If some of this group could get healthy for the playoffs... that would be interesting...

[/QUOTE]

Nothing brings out the re_tards like a political thread.  That's why I stay away from them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

A healthy Jones with Scott would make the Patriots a much better defense, hope he's back for the Houston game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

1. Gronk

2. Mankins

3. Connally

4. Vollmer

5. Edelman

8. Jones

[/QUOTE]

Maybe a few of these guys return sooner than expected but I like to imagine that everyone on this list will be available for the Divisional round. I hope the Pats get that bye

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

1. Gronk

2. Mankins

3. Connally

4. Vollmer

5. Edelman

8. Jones

[/QUOTE]

You got that right. Those threads bring out the angry people, best not to have that political nonsense here. 

It will be nice having Jones back, hope Scott gets to keep playing some too. Gronk is the guy we really need the most but there are a few other key guys out as well. I'm concerned about the offense without Gronk and to a lesser extent Edelman. They may struggle.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

When the injury happened, I thought he would be back later in the game. He walked off the field without a visible limp.  Surprised he has been out this long, so it wouldn't surprise me if he were back for Houston.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I would rather Jones be 100% for the playoffs than rush him back for Houston and risk aggrevating the injury.