Chandler Jones

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Chandler Jones

Left the game with an ankle injury and was questionable to return. I never saw him again and never heard an update.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Chandler Jones

This game was not good for injuries. So lame.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I didn't know this.  I thought they took him out do to not being effective. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Leaving the locker room

Jeff Howe Jeff Howe @jeffphowe

No walking boot for Chandler Jones but a noticeable limp.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I didn't know this.  I thought they took him out do to not being effective. 

No he was rolling around on the ground after the Foster TD. Because of the replay stuff I think Jones getting helped off the field went unnoticed. Hopefully, he will be back next week. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I hope he is back. However, I would say that Talib, Dennard, McCourty, Mayo, Spikes, and Wilfork are more important to the D at the moment, so I guess we can be happy that they're ok...just trying to find some positives lol.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

I hope he is back. However, I would say that Talib, Dennard, McCourty, Mayo, Spikes, and Wilfork are more important to the D at the moment, so I guess we can be happy that they're ok...just trying to find some positives lol.

Jones is a really good player, no doubt, and he has a bright future. With that said, I agree. Wilfork, Spikes, Mayo, Nink, Talib, Dennard, McCourty... and even Gregory and Hightower are of more importance. They've all been making plays lately. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I heard he was trying to come back out and medical staff said no.... so with that said... tape it up and take a pill... we'll see him next week.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

I heard he was trying to come back out and medical staff said no.... so with that said... tape it up and take a pill... we'll see him next week.

Good to hear. Sounds like he should be able to contribute in some capacity next week.

With that said, the places where we sufferred injuries today (RB, TE, DE), we happen to be very, very deep at. Vereen, Bolden and Ridley at RB. Fells, Hooman, and Hernandez at TE, and Scott, Cunningham, Ninkovich, and Francis at DE. 

This team is likely Super Bowl bound, and I see them winning.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Uh oh...

Steve Silva
     ‏@stevesilva

Chamdler Jones limping badly postgame. Rode a cart out of stadium

Expand

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

He was standing on the sideline for the rest of the game. Didn't look that bad from the stands, but who knows.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Let's hope this is like the Ninkovich injury: looks worse than it actually is.

Even if it isn't though, we have some quality depth at defensive end (Scott, Francis, Cunningham) so we'll just need the next man to step up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Well I guess Chandler is another injury prone bust for the Pats, just like Gronk!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

Left the game with an ankle injury and was questionable to return. I never saw him again and never heard an update.

sprained and hes limping around locker room. doesnt look like he plays next week without a painblocker. even then, effectiveness of teh ankle is going to be not good.

might be wise to keep him out and play him in plauyoffs if we make it that far 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

ditto

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

He was standing on the sideline for the rest of the game. Didn't look that bad from the stands, but who knows.

standing is a lot easier than playing football

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts