Changes Needed at WR position

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re: Changes Needed at WR position

In Response to Changes Needed at WR position:
    [QUOTE]this was a heartbreaking loss defense and offense both get the blame. but come draft day  We need some changes , wes dropped the ball ,  i just cant stand brady throwing those deep balls to underwood or ocho or gronk on half a leg   we need a deep threat ,  it has been said some many times ,  but can you imagine brady throwing it to megatron . i think time to say goodbye to ocho - now show and deion branch  with wes gronk hernandez and a deep threat  and some young RB we can make this offense even better
    Posted by yakv[/QUOTE]

Giants had two scoring drives stoped by Holding calls so that puts your Wes  droped the ball bs to rest.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]this was a heartbreaking loss defense and offense both get the blame. but come draft day  We need some changes , wes dropped the ball ,  i just cant stand brady throwing those deep balls to underwood or ocho or gronk on half a leg   we need a deep threat ,  it has been said some many times ,  but can you imagine brady throwing it to megatron . i think time to say goodbye to ocho - now show and deion branch  with wes gronk hernandez and a deep threat  and some young RB we can make this offense even better
    Posted by yakv[/QUOTE]

Giants had two scoring drives stoped by Holding calls so that puts your Wes  droped the ball bs to rest.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Will Take BB another four or five years to bring another price and cut him
    Marques Colston or Vincent jackson 
    could be a logical solution 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Posted by yakv[/QUOTE]

I like our RBs.  But yeah, a tall speed burner on the outside and a big possesion guy would be nice.  No divas, however.  Stevie Johnson, anyone?  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Stanzas. Show 4Stanzas's posts

I wonder what would have been the outcome had Ocho and Brady developed into something. Maybe Brady and Belichick should have let more balls go his way during the regular season?

Also, still waiting for a solid running game: Aikman/SMITH, Elway/DAVIS, Brady/???

Probably can't afford it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Unfortunately with the Injury to Gronk, just magnified how bad we really are outside the numbers (meaning the Pats WR's)....The Lack of playmaking WR's hurts and it makes opposing Defenses that much easier to defend us.  The Pats brass had their chances at Dez Bryant a couple years in ago and Dem. Thomas as well in the first rd.  The Pats passed on both.  Sure, having the two TE's plus welker is great, but to another option (OR TWO!) will be SO much better if you have injuries or a defense takes away a certain option....and opposing defenses won't be able to bottle you up in the playoffs like defenses have done for a couple years now....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

I agree 100% but I think we also have to realize that Brady does not throw a very good deep ball....one that allows a reciever to run under.   Brady is very accurate when he throws darts... but not so much when he has to throw the rainbow deep ball.  It's probably his only flaw throwing the football.  You also need a WR that can run under those rainbows as well... so...

Welker should have caught that ball ... game probably over...but the throw was not that good either.  If brady needs to work on anything at this point in his career it's the "touch" needed to throw deep.

Defense did not play all that bad actually but as we've seen all year... they can't get a stop at critical moments.

And... Gronk was sorely missed...ankle mad him a non-factor and the Gints knew it.

Gut wrenching loss ....again, again... Deja Vu of a Deja Vu all over again.... incredible !!!    A real blow to Brady's and BB's legacy to be sure.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wildwillis. Show Wildwillis's posts

V-Jax would be a nice upgrade - big strong physical reciever not afraid to catch over the middle and can run some really nice routes with a lot of speed. Couple that with some young blood early in the draft I think the WR group would look pretty good. and of course re-sign Welker.
    Ocho Stinko - Gone
    Branch - Gone
    Underwood - practice squad

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I think they will try to get Lloyd, plus add two WRs in the draft, one high round guy to hopefully step in quickly, and a late round guy to develop. Welker gets the tag. Ocho might get a shot in camp, but I don't think he is on this team opening day. Branch might be back, but it was painful at times this year to see how much of a step he has lost.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

a few things were really pointe dout  last game,  we need  do something with the return game it killed us all year get some one whe can do something.  a legit  deep threat so at least opposing D will at least respect it giants didnt since they knew we had no one  and  now that there is a rookie cap take a player we ned rather than trade for value