Character + Tallent =

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Character + Tallent =

Championships...

Looking at the picks and trying to find as much out about them as I can I can't find much negative other then the cup throwing incident... sounds like a college kid just having a moment of stupidity, and Spikes had that on the field incident that was stupid (eye poking or whatever it was) but in the heat of the battle someone says the wrong thing and then stuff like that can happen. I think they (Patriots) know that was not a typical thing Spikes would do, just a dumb/weak moment. Sometimes a moment like that builds character and I bet with Meyer as his coach that was exactly what it was. Gronk... learns how much he loves football sitting out a year and Price comes from a good family high morales and on and on these players all have good backgrounds and even a guy that might be considered the weak link in this area was solid enough and respected enough to be a two time captain.

I am having a hard time finding a pick I didn't like (I won't critique a pick in the 6th or 7th round that isn't a P/K/special teamer like a LS because that is impossible to know who is better at that level outside those positions) but if I had to say I was worried about any of the picks it is cunningham and that may be more because it is such a need area that it is very important that he is a good fit. But when you look through a draft and can only find one pick you are uneasy about I think you have done ok. And like I said I think he will be good just not sure how good.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

Re: Character + Tallent =

Totally agree, looks like they got great character guys, really improving the lockerroom, and dumping AD should be a big help as well.  Clear out the negative, bring in the positive.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

= a team you can enjoy being a fan of; in good times and bad.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Agreed

Sections
Shortcuts