Charger DL Goes After Brady's Knee

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Re: Charger DL Goes After Brady's Knee

Flag a hit that could potentially end the guy's career? No way! Flag Leigh Bodden multiple times for doing something called "playing defense"? Sure!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Charger DL Goes After Brady's Knee:
    [QUOTE]if brady wasnt wearing that knee brace his season is over
    Posted by McFEETers[/QUOTE]

i said that sunday, brady said as smuch in presser.
    looked pretty intentional

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]I was blown away there was no flag...if that wasn't a blatant offense to the rule I don't know what is....
    Posted by dmcpatsfan[/QUOTE]

legal hits a la carter, penalty. illegall hits to the legs of qb, no problem.
    say it again professional fulltime young referees who can see, can actaully be in position would improve the game  greatly. that and actually calling the damn game by the rules they put out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]That's despicable for any team or player to try to win like that. That shouldn't be a fine, that should be a suspension (and a fine). I was ready to go down to the field and end Garay's career when I saw that play. Luckily Brady was ok and I didn't have to go fight a guy 3 times my size.
    Posted by kevin13130[/QUOTE]

true that kevin (laughing :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Charger DL Goes After Brady's Knee : I agree with this. I was physically ill as I saw it live, thought for sure his knee caved and next thing I knew he was walking. It didn't make sense at the time, then found out he wears the brace. I thought he took it off last year. Phew!!!
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

He not only wears it he said all QB's should wear them on their left leg (right if you are a lefty) all the time regardless if they have been hurt because there is no protection for them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

[QUOTE]@BSII Please. Do you consider Matt Ryan and Mark Herzlich typical BC thugs, too? I held my breath like everyone else watching the game, but Garay's hit, which I'm still not sure was intentional, has absolutely nothing do with the school.
    Posted by PatsFanWilmingtonDE[/QUOTE]

That Dan Koppen guy is a BC thug for sure.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

I have been really surprised that there hasn't been more of an outcry and a big fat fine for this tackle. Where is the fine? Where were the refs? Inexcusable. There  should be 0 tolerance for this kind of calculated hit that can lead to serious and often career ending injury.
    It goes beyond "dirty play" and is disgusting way to try and stop any high performing QB.
    I give TB credit that he didn't instigate a full out brawl after this hit.
    Thanks for posting the pic. I hope this doesn't get swept away.
    Kraft family? Use your influence.

In Response to Charger DL Goes After Brady's Knee:
    [QUOTE]This guy is trying to injure Brady. No question. Without the brace he was wearing, it could have been trouble.
    Posted by pats-fan-2007[/QUOTE]