Chargers J. Williams to IR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHILZONE686. Show PHILZONE686's posts

Chargers J. Williams to IR

This hurts the Chargers D big time, and it didn't look particularly great against Oakland to begin with.  I don't know what kind of insurance policy the Chargers had at the NT position, but it better be good.  Even though the Pats have made a switch to more of a 4-3 I would still shutter to think what losing Wilfork for the year like this would do to our run D.  Hopefully this isn't old news but I just saw it on PFT.

First Urlacher for the Bears and now Jamal Williams for the Chargers makes me thankful (I guess) that Mayo should be out "only" 6-weeks and not wiped for the year like these guys.

You have our condolences J-bolt. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Chargers J. Williams to IR

In Response to Chargers J. Williams to IR:
    [QUOTE]This hurts the Chargers D big time, and it didn't look particularly great against Oakland to begin with.  I don't know what kind of insurance policy the Chargers had at the NT position, but it better be good.  Even though the Pats have made a switch to more of a 4-3 I would still shutter to think what losing Wilfork for the year like this would do to our run D.  Hopefully this isn't old news but I just saw it on PFT. First Urlacher for the Bears and now Jamal Williams for the Chargers makes me thankful (I guess) that Mayo should be out "only" 6-weeks and not wiped for the year like these guys. You have our condolences J-bolt. 
    Posted by PHILZONE686[/QUOTE]

WOW I didn't hear about that! Huge blow to chargers suspect defense!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

That's too bad, always a shame to see good players get hurt.  Especially the unappreciated guys in the trenches who take a beating on every play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

As much as I hate the Chargers I hate to see injuries impact teams. Much better to see every team go at it full strength and see what happens. That's gonna be a tough game with the Ravens for sure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

This makes me feel better about sitting Joe Flacco and playing Tom Brady.  I'd have never thought when I picked Brady that I'd be wondering if Flacco would outscore him.

Now I know that the Ravens will just run the ball up the Chargers' throats.

Sections
Shortcuts