Chargers offense is missing half their offense...bring out the Kleenex SD fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Chargers offense is missing half their offense...bring out the Kleenex SD fans

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/oct/20/chargers-missing-half-their-offense/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Wonder if this will become an excuse when the Patriots beat them. if St. louis can sack rivers 6 times, i'm sure the patriots can

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Chargers offense is missing half their offense...bring out the Kleenex SD fans

I was just reading about all the possible injuries they have but I still say look out:

1) We have a very, very young team who's riding in on a high (Miami win + Baltimore win)

2) This is the young team's first cross-country trip. They're traveling on a Friday versus Saturday and they're adjusting to the time difference.

3) They may be licking their chops because of all the Chargers injuries and who knows, as a result, they could come out flat

4) Chargers are a different animal at home; last I heard, they had about 2,000 seats left so I know it'll be an amped home crowd.

Would love for us to win but I have a bad feeling. I hope they prove me otherwise.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: Chargers offense is missing half their offense...bring out the Kleenex SD fans

This is a key statement game. Win on the road would be huge going forward while devastating for that Chargers team. Remember, the Chargers are undefeated this season so far at home.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to Re: Chargers offense is missing half their offense...bring out the Kleenex SD fans:
    I was just reading about all the possible injuries they have but I still say look out: 1) We have a very, very young team who's riding in on a high (Miami win + Baltimore win) 2) This is the young team's first cross-country trip. They're traveling on a Friday versus Saturday and they're adjusting to the time difference. 3) They may be licking their chops because of all the Chargers injuries and who knows, as a result, they could come out flat 4) Chargers are a different animal at home; last I heard, they had about 2,000 seats left so I know it'll be an amped home crowd. Would love for us to win but I have a bad feeling. I hope they prove me otherwise.
    Posted by apdynasty23

Show some faith in the hoody, he's about to shut Rivers' mouth for good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Mighty, I've got complete faith in Hoody, trust me bro. Still, some growing pains are out of his hands, that's all I'm saying here. Certain lessons he can't teach or reinforce until his young team goes out and screws up. You'd hope those screw-up's come now and not in December/January but just never know when rookies will lay an egg. You'll never see me bashing rookies or even veterans or our coaching staff. I think we have the best owner/coach/GM/QB combination in the business. If they consider the talent around them to be worthy, I'll trust their judgment becuase they've proven to be right more often than not.

This is just a hunch on my part. And again, I'd LOVE to be wrong Sunday night.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Whats hard to believe is they are #1 in team offense and team defense, but are 2-3.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/team

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Chargers offense is missing half their offense...bring out the Kleenex SD fans:
    Whats hard to believe is they are #1 in team offense and team defense, but are 2-3. http://www.nfl.com/stats/team
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Aren't they 2-4?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Last year SD may have gotten off to their bad start because of the injury bug.  Later in the year they got better.  At this time, SD appears to still be bug-bitten.  Maybe they should fire their trainer. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

I just listened to the most recent Reiss pod cast and one thing in his BenJarvis Green Ellis interview seemed telling. BJGE was able to say that the Chargers have the best offense and defense in the NFL. Seems to me, they are focusing more on the fact that the Chargers are a good team rather than their record.

Sections
Shortcuts