Chargers/Patriots Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Chargers/Patriots Game Thread

shalise manza young 
    Aaron Hernandez was just spotted leaving Patriots locker room - and limping badly

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrocktonMike. Show BrocktonMike's posts

In Response to Re: Chargers/Patriots Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chargers/Patriots Game Thread : Matthews should be fined, Arrington was not leading with his head Matthews initiated contact with his head.  What goes for defense should go for offense.
    Posted by dwtime[/QUOTE]

There seemed to be a lot of Chargers leading with their heads.  But I always expect the Chargers to play dirty.  They're as loathsome as the Spanos family who own them. 

Would the Charger's stats and wins be as high as they've been without the weak schedule they get?  Raiders, Broncos & Chiefs x 2 are six easy stat gaining wins.

Because they're able to win such a weak division with so few wins, their schedule isn't as tough outside of their division either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrocktonMike. Show BrocktonMike's posts

In Response to Re: Chargers/Patriots Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In all honesty...this D scares me, and not in a good way. BB has got to fix this. This is basically last year and the year before that all over again. Go Pats!
    Posted by Rodimus77[/QUOTE]

Let's see, we picked up Albert to assist Vince in cloggin up the middle, and most of the Charger's runs were not thru the middle.  So no complaints there.

Second week in a row a goal line stance and taking over on downs, seems the Albert/Vince plan is working out as planned since teams have to run out wider than they'd like to. 

Pass rush wasn't always there, but that seemed more previlant when BB was using the 3/4 and running a prevent defense.

Yeah, I'd like to see more of a rush but until our secondary is settled we have to defend with what we have.

And the Chargers aren't Miami.  Their running backs are powerful, their wide recievers big, their defensive unit has more of last years players than ours when they were number one D, and number one O.

Plus, our best defense is Tom and he rocked, again. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Vince Wilfork 
    Thanks everyone for your comments too many to respond to!! But thanks again

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Chris Forsberg 
     by RochieWBZ
    Aaron Hernandez on the knee injury: "It's a little sore. We’ll see what it is. I'm just getting ready for this next game."