chargers release LT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: chargers release LT

In Response to Re: chargers release LT:
    Like MVKILLA said  """""its all about winning a championship man and LT is exactly the kind of guy who comes in hungry and drives an offense to win a title""""
    Posted by NOISE

Which explains all those titles he won in San Dago.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from smileybennyhana. Show smileybennyhana's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

I'll take LT for the minimum with incentives.

BTW, funny post Benny! A box of Cubans for you!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

many are saying the draft.the pats will not draft a RB in the first.not what happened to maroney.and then you have the 2nd rd.well the later rounds give you BJGE type players.kevin faulk may,or may not return.LT can both run,and catch,and many players in new places like to prove people wrong,and like to have the chance at a ring before they do call it quits.taylor,and morris needs to be let loose.maroney needs to be traded for cromartie.and there are a few positions covered in these moves.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Don't want him. But he is a classy guy.
    Posted by mthurl

True, very classy, and you know he's classy because he tells you he's classy.  That's the true sign of class.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Go for Sproles. At least he can return punts and kicks for us.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Doesn't matter what he mentioned about BB & cheating a few yrs ago.  The Pats will evaluate him and decide - IF this guy can help us win a championship - then he'll be here.  Like MVKILLA said  """""its all about winning a championship man and LT is exactly the kind of guy who comes in hungry and drives an offense to win a title"""" WIN SB in 2011!
    Posted by NOISE

Like they did with Mike Vrabel? Given his contract, you can't tell me that was a football move. I thought there was a chance the Pats would go after LT. But I had forgotten about the idiotic cheating comment.

I would be shocked if Bill signed him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to chargers release LT:
    does he have anything left to offer a team? http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/22/chargers-let-go-of-ladainian-tomlinson/
    Posted by mosseffect43

I just know he has several years of high level whining, crying and pouting left in him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

P Mike Cory Dillion didnt have any titles when he got here but he showed up hungry for a title and helped push that team to a super bowl. So who's to say LT cant come in and do the same thing? One good year and we win a title and then whatever but i bet he could help this team win some games.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Dude -- you are not seriously comparing Dillon's Bungles with the Chargers from the last four years?

Tomlinson has been a leader (presumably) on championship-caliber teams that couldn't close the deal year after year. Dillon wanted out of Cincy because the Bungles were terrible and showed no sign of ever getting any better. Your boy Tomlinson is a notorious no-show under the bright lights and the only thing he's going to prove if he comes to New England is that he's exactly who we think he is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

RB is the one area where youth trumps experience.  I'd rather have a young stud draft pick than another senior citizen representing my RB corps...
    Posted by vapatfan1

Like BJGE?

Sections
Shortcuts