Chargers vs. Colts, who you rooting for?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Chargers vs. Colts, who you rooting for?

A Chargers win, would give the Colts 5 losses

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Chargers vs. Colts, who you rooting for?

In Response to Chargers vs. Colts, who you rooting for?:
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I'm rooting for a 0-0 tie.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I don't really care. Ne already took care of both of them.

I'm rooting for NE next week against the Jests though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Another loss for the Colts would work for me. Make damn sure they aint got any shot at home field.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Chargers vs. Colts, who you rooting for?:
    Another loss for the Colts would work for me. Make damn sure they aint got any shot at home field.
    Posted by 183CLV

or even get into the playoffs

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Already beat both of those losers.

Who gives a sh*t?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

I hate to say this but I'm rooting for the Colts--- reason is simply because a loss for San Diego will do more to knock them out then a Colts loss--- and I d rather play the Colts @ home then the Chargers who in my opinion are a better team & who also just got their best WR back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Posted by kansaspatriot

Rooting for the Chargers...since it's important that the Raiders not win their division. That would knock the Raiders' #1 pick, which is property of the Pats, into the twenties.

But, there's another reason why I'm pulling for the Bolts. I despise the Indianapolis Colts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Posted by kansaspatriot

The bar maid at the cantina I frequent on Game Day. She wears those low cut blouses, and recently had a baby so, when she bends over to get beer out of teh tub..........

I have a new appreciation for motherhood. Bless them!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Chargers vs. Colts, who you rooting for? :      Rooting for the Chargers...since it's important that the Raiders not win their division. That would knock the Raiders' #1 pick, which is property of the Pats, into the twenties.      But, there's another reason why I'm pulling for the Bolts. I despise the Indianapolis Colts.
    Posted by TexasPat3

I definitely dislike the Colts more.  The Chargers don't inspire any ill feelings now that Merriman is already a has-been and Tomlinson is in New York

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Well, The Chargers I guess. See you in January.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

I wouldn't want to play San Diego again.  The Patriots barely beat a messed up Chargers team that was playing bad. Now they are playing hot.  Call me crazy but the Pats secondary is not exactly world beaters and Phillip Rivers is pretty darn good.

Be happy we have the tie-breaker but I wouldn't sit on that perch of arrogance quite yet.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

Chargers.  Now that 2 of their Big 3 Punks are gone I don't hate them as much.  And even though he is a punk, I respect Rivers for the toughness he showed playing impressively in the playoffs with a torn-up knee - shades of Curt Shilling.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I have to go with the Bolts. With Indy having 5 losses that would pretty much secure a rematch at the Razor rather than in the dome. Not really concerned with SD in the playoffs...they still have Norv leading them! Plus I just love the look on old horseface when he tanks another game!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from a350227. Show a350227's posts

Hate to say it but go Colts. As long as we take care of business against the Jets, all the playoff games will be at home. With the tie breaker going to the Pats, we have a 3 game lead over them so I'm not worried about them overtaking us in the standings.
    Rooting for KC to take the West cause I want no part of SD again (and would push Oakland down further). Say what you want about the coach/history etc, they just scare me more than the Colts do, mostly because of the defense.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

There isn't a day that goes by the a professional athlete doesn't do something that makes me barf -- from having 12 children by 8 women across America or thanking God for scoring a touchdown (Ya, God has the time to worry about your scoring points -- I think he is focused on the Cholera outbreak in Haiti or the 29 miners lost in New Zealand.)

But, hands down, the most lame, stupid thing I have ever seen is that little loser-punk, "LT" almost crying because the Patriots were making fun of the Chargers stupid "Earthquake Dance"  after their choke playoff loss a few years ago.

I think he still holds a grudge...  which isn't hard to do when you're pushing an IQ of somewhere around 80.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I'd say the Chargers.....anything that would increase the chances of the Colts not making the playoffs.

It's always tougher beating a team like the Colts twice in the same season. The Colts match up against the Patriots pretty well - so, if they're NOT in the playoffs......we wouldn't have to worry about them at all.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I'm actuall rooting for the goob and the Colts. San diego is a potential PIA! They have a great receiving corp and Rivers is finally starting to hit on all cylinders,plus they get Vincent Jackson back this week.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

More pouting:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/27/peyton-manning-gets-prickly-over-questions-about-the-chargers/

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Rooting for the chargers - the raiders pick is the 2nd most important thing for me

First is ensuring we get the worst position in the draft :-)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'm going with the Chargers for a number of reasons:

1) Oak's pick. SD doing better means Oak's pick gets better
    2) SD in the playoffs we can count on them laying an egg Colts we can't
    3) Who ever loses has a good shot at missing the playoffs which might give Manning a reason to leave Indy and go to the younger and more talented Vik's. I'd kill for a Brady vs Manning SB

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

LOL!

kp, that face just cries out, "Gomer!"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

i'm rooting for the Colts and Chargers to put some of those questionable, doubtful, and out players on IR.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

I'm going with the Chargers for a number of reasons: 1) Oak's pick. SD doing better means Oak's pick gets better 2) SD in the playoffs we can count on them laying an egg Colts we can't 3) Who ever loses has a good shot at missing the playoffs which might give Manning a reason to leave Indy and go to the younger and more talented Vik's. I'd kill for a Brady vs Manning SB
    Posted by PatsEng

1. I'm not sure what you mean unless it's that a Chargers win makes it less likely that the Raiders make the playoffs. Otherwise, a Chargers win actually hurts that Raiders pick. The Chargers play the Raiders twice so their final record will have a significant effect on the Raiders strength of schedule. The Chargers having a good record improves the Raiders strength of schedule and makes for a worse draft pick in the case where they have the same record as other none playoff teams.
    2. True
    3. I don't see the Jags winning that division. They're just not a very good team. Can they win 4 or 5 more games?

Sections
Shortcuts