Chargers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

Chargers

How bad are these guys?!?

Rivers throws to a triple covered Jackson in the EZ with a wide open #86 on about the 2 yard line. Brilliant!

Then on the next (?) drive Norv calls a timeout, with only 2 left... who knows why. Then he challenges a play that was NOT going to be overturned. I'd imagine they had time to look at it with the previous timeout they burnt. End result... 2 wasted TO's in a game where they could really have used them (At that point, still having a chance to win maybe)

Then his D makes a huge pick and the idiot IMMEDIATELY throws ANOTHER INT while presumeably trying to throw the ball away, at least I THINK that's what he was trying to do.

That makes it what, 5 losses in a row ?!?! Turner blowing 2 TO's and the challenge and Rivers throwing 2 picks at critical points in a losing game. Before that there was still a good chance of winning, well, not for them, but if it was the Pat's or anyone remotely decent

BB & Brady, most winning coach/QB tandem EVER (and done in 30+ games fewer than Schula/Marino

Turner & Rivers.... not so much

Sure makes you want to rethink ANYTHING you might find fault with regarding BB or Brady. They have their faults, but WOW...nothing like Team Turner & Rivers LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Re: Chargers

Turner is definately DONE. Should've benched Rivers. I can't imagine Volek could be any worse then the way Rivers has been playing. I started V. Brown in fantasy this week cuz he had a good week last week in place of Floyd. I'm not going to even repeat the things I was calling Rivers on that play haha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

They're gonna beat the Pats in the playoffs though, right, JBolt?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

"Gol Chah-jers" gol."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Whatever.  At least they appear to be dropping out of contention.  If they are going to get better, they will have to get bad enough to get rid of Norv.  What a stupendous waste of talent.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Chargers:
    [QUOTE]Whatever.  At least they appear to be dropping out of contention.  If they are going to get better, they will have to get bad enough to get rid of Norv.  What a stupendous waste of talent.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Norv acts like he's not quite sure whats going on most of the time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chargers : Norv acts like he's not quite sure whats going on most of the time.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Phillip Rivers must have decided to get Norv fired. No one could suck that bad unless it was intentional.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chargers : Phillip Rivers must have decided to get Norv fired. No one could suck that bad unless it was intentional.
    Posted by neali[/QUOTE]

Could be they took the tendon out of Lackey's elbow and gave it to Rivers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chargers : Phillip Rivers must have decided to get Norv fired. No one could suck that bad unless it was intentional.
    Posted by neali[/QUOTE]

They say he's playing injured, unlike most of his teammates who never all play together because at least one of them is hurt

Also, did you SEE how bad Rivers' line was?

Also, did you SEE how bad his run game was?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Rivers and Cutler.  Just 2 peas in a pod.  Overrated and immature.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I feel Cutler can be misunderstood.  The guy has been playing real well as of late, but, it looks like his season is all but done now which is terrible.  I wanted the Bears to win it all if the Pats cannot.  I really like Urlacher, Hester, Knoxx, Briggs, Tillman.  Good team, too bad.  Maybe Calib can get it done?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

The negative of this is the Pats have the Raiders 2nd round pick and if the Raiders go on and win the division that drops the pick down into the lower end.  Need someone in this division to step it up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]The negative of this is the Pats have the Raiders 2nd round pick and if the Raiders go on and win the division that drops the pick down into the lower end.  Need someone in this division to step it up.
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

Interesting point.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]Rivers and Cutler.  Just 2 peas in a pod.  Overrated and immature.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I can't speak for the immaturity, but as far as actual play goes that's a bit harsh on Rivers.  Cutler hasn't had a single season anywhere in the same league as Rivers had the previous 3 seasons.  He's obviously struggling this year, but still a guy who has demonstrated an ability to play consistently for an entire season (something Cutler has never done) and play through injury unlike some of his former teammates (cough LT cough).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Fortunes of teams and players change. When they are riding high, all's right with teh world. When they dip, it's because they now stink. (?????)

Uncle Norvie has proven himself to be a horrible HC. He's a terrific coordinator, but not so good as a HC. I've long said this on this board, as well as many others. Rivers? Just having a basd season. One doesn't go to Pro Bowls because he either stinks or is deemed to be "over rated". In today's world of "What Have You Done For Me Lately?", a valid point can be made that Rivers has not lead his top rated teams to the SB, let alone win one. Thus, he's over rated. Ah! But there's the rub. What has Brady done since losing to the Giants in '07? Is he, too, "over rated"? I don't think one and dones are part of the "greatness" we expect out of him. Am I wrong?

We seem to make excuses for our own yet hammer the other guy with the same record of performance. Rivers is having a season that would drive a herd of cattle away from a manure pile. Flies too. This is not in his established background. It's about time he starts spooning in the crow and be nationally accountable for his miserable season.

Uncle Norvie? Heck, if I didn't think it would please those Bolt fans, I'd personally pay for and drive his U Haul truck.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Are worthless. The need a new head coach. What them get Rob Ryan