Charles Woodson to be released. Wow.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Charles Woodson to be released. Wow.

Oh Rusty, you aren't in love with Pete Prisco now, are you? I mean wow, just wowzah! Or is the article from Kirwin? Either way...wow. What do you do...google salary cap articles all day?

You do realize this article places Pete Carrol's team in the number one spot in terms of being managed for future success, right? I mean you bash Carroll all day and yet now we are suppossed to buy this stuff?

And when did we find ouselves 18 million under the cap? Last night we were 14 million...Kirwin should do a little research before he starts writting about the cap, don't yah think?

Maybe Pat should start stocking Tylenol at CVS like you:)

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

Pete Prisco? You're a moron. I mean, you just continue to show it. This is hilarious. That's a Pat Kirwan article, dummy. LOL!! Prisco's section is just embedded into Kirwan's article. HIlarious! Oh my, are you obtuse or what, Cupcake?

Your behavior comes in such knee jerk, 10 year old kiddie fashion, that you can't see straight.

Sign of a low IQ. lmao

Oh I changed my post when I realized it zippo. All I saw was Pete's fat head on your post:(

Either way, it's not like I'm actually going to read anything you write or post that is more than a paragraph...I can only handle your stupidity in very small dosages.

You're right though, I do struggle with my 132 IQ daily...geez I sure wish I had your 152 IQ. Bawahahaha! 152 IQ....bawawahahaha!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Pete Prisco? You're a moron. I mean, you just continue to show it. This is hilarious. That's a Pat Kirwan article, dummy. LOL!! Prisco's section is just embedded into Kirwan's article. HIlarious! Oh my, are you obtuse or what, Cupcake?

Your behavior comes in such knee jerk, 10 year old kiddie fashion, that you can't see straight.

Sign of a low IQ. lmao

Oh I changed my post when I realized it zippo. All I saw was Pete's fat head on your post:(

Either way, it's not like I'm actually going to read anything you write or post that is more than a paragraph...I can only handle your stupidity in very small dosages.

^^^About as dumb as they come, folks!  Knee jerk and not learn = Low IQ

Tears!

Goody gum drops that you changed it, Cupcake!  You wouldn't want such stupidity to continue to sit in print!  lmao

I know! Next thing you know I'll delete my account and come back denying everything I said for the last six months. I should probably try to save face and open a couple of accounts to agree with me and have my back. What do you think?

Hey, it's been ten minutes...you think it's about time to google "salary cap hell" again? Things are getting pretty scarce on the subject.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:

Woodson or Reed? Not bad seeing any of these guys in Pats D-backfield. Brains, they are both smart. All great safties are smart. I call them the QB's of the Defensive backfield. They should be playing the same game as a QB does to them.

Reed

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Ed Reed is also younger

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I didn't realize that his skills had diminished so much the past year. Wasn't he the defensive MVP in like 2009? Thats life in the NFL, a guy can be at the top of his game one year and the next year he's out of the league because his skills have eroded. He's playing sagety and I wouldn't think that he's going to be of much help at this point.